Status: This is really hard to write, so please, tell me how it's going.

Rooting for the Good Days

Intro

If you were to explain the scene to a five year old, you would be probably trying your best to assure the child that these two girls were kissing because they love each others and that they are naked wrestling to the beat of the music and this was the part where you ether covered the brats eyes or carried her or him away. To adults, it was a bit easier to explain.

The younger one was laying on her back, legs wide open, leaving all the power to the older one. Heated kisses were shared, leaving both of the girls hungry for more. K was on the cloud nine when she felt the older girls pointing- and middle fingers slide into her, making her gasp. Smirk grew on the older's face and she slowly added a third finger, moving them slowly just to tease the poor girl under her.

The younger wan wasn't stupid and knew what to do to make this better for both of them. She moved her shaking hand on the other girls inner thigh, squeezing it roughly. Just within a minute, both of the girls were moaning in unison while being pleasured by each others.

The taller, younger one suddenly stopped and pushed the other one on her back, smiling deviously as she started to kiss her shoulders, all the way down to her thighs. one simple lick between Z's legs drove her crazy.

---

She sat quietly in the kitchen, staring at the small, hairless creature eating his food. K was extremely jealous; the small bastard ate almost twice it's weight and still you managed to see some of his bones.
K was too deep in her thoughts to notice the older girl walking into the kitchen. First Z didn't notice K either, but the loud growl from the younger girls stomach got her attention. Z stared at the girl in her own world, biting her piercings on her lip; she watched as her lover stared into the distance, which never meant any good. If she was left into her own world for too long, she sunk deep into the darkness.

'Love, want anything to eat?' Z smiled sweetly, getting the younger girls attention. K started to panic in her head, trying to look for an excuse to skip another meal.

'I just ate, before you came.' She sighed from relieve when the other girl nodded and dropped the whole issue. She knew it was more than obvious that she didn't eat much or nothing at all, but he still tried her best to hide it.

It was now K's turn to watch the other girl as she wondered around the small kitchen place. She well knew she loved her and that the feelings were mutual, but she always kept wondering why would Z love someone like her. She was awkward and didn't even speak proper English since she was born and raised in another country. She was repulsive, disgusting, ugly and covered in scars, old and new ones.

Z saw the alarming look in her girlfriends eyes and knew exactly what was going in her mind. K was on the verge of tears when Z pulled the girl into her arms, whispering soothing words as the younger one hid her face in the root of her neck.

'Get your hand off of my bum, you horny bastard.' K laughed through her tears. Of course she was going to say something like that in a situation like this, she always did, it was a piece of her persona. Z shook her head and kissed the crying girl in her arms.

'I'll make something proper to eat.' Z stepped away from the girl and gave her an reassuring smile which K returned and started to gather all the ingredients for the dinner, which she would end up skipping, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pretty much a condensed version of the whole story... i might end up adding someone "not original" to the fic because, well i love my British men. (if you know me at all, you know who i'm talking about)(There might be even some american men involved, because i love my american men) OH AND I WILL NEVER DESCRIBE MY CHARACTERS IN THIS ONE, IT'S UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION HOW YOU SEE THESE 2 GIRLS WHO WILL BE FUCKING LIKE HORNY BUNNIES which is more than just normal bunnies...