Status: This is really hard to write, so please, tell me how it's going.

Rooting for the Good Days

Good Day

Z wasn't home, she was covering some poor bastards old and well ugly tattoo with a new one, today and stay at the shop for a week. I was in the kitchen, waiting for my coffee to be ready.

Catbob Fluffypants, our hairless cat, sat on the table staring at me with his "satanic" eyes. He had always had something against me and I swore he was up to no good; when it came to Z, he loved her and never gave her the "I'm the spawn of the devil, now die" look. It was rare to have him sleeping with me without waking to bleeding scratches, but since Z wasn't home, the spawn of the devil needed someone to give him attention and now that lucky bastard got lots of it.

Apart from the cat, I was alone; it took forever to assure Z that I was capable being alone even though we both knew it was just a lie. I had never been comfortable being alone, but after spending my whole life like that, it wasn't a problem, not a big one at least.
_____

The girl sat on the couch, laptop on top of her crossed legs, scrolling down her tumblr. K stared at the screen for hours probably, she wasn't really counting.

Sound of raindrops hitting against the window of the small flat created hypnotizing melody, like a sad song playing on the background. She enjoyed the quietness that was found rare when her lover was home. She missed her, sure; she missed the company which took away the feeling of loneliness, but K felt free front the painful fake smiles and constant fake laughs.
_____

As a joke, K had entered a contest by Lives and Levels, an Independent skateboard company from Sheffield, which was owned by her favorite bands singers little brother. She had designed a deck for the contest, where the price was a date with the owner on the upcoming Friday.

K couldn't believe her eyes when she read the email, informing her that she had won the contents. Of course, the first thing she did was a call for Z.

The older girl laughed and told K to go on the date; she wasn't afraid to let her lover to meat one of her fangirl crushes and she didn't mind if the boy decided to kiss K. Z was happy that K didn't have to spend the whole week all alone with the 'Spawn of the devil' like the younger of the girls called the sweet little creature.
_____

'Are you actually sending that?' Z laughed. I had got an email, a newsletter from Lives and Levels, telling me about some silly contest. Z thought it would be fun for me to send my entry and see if I could get on a date.

'Yes, darling' I kissed the girl. 'And I'm going to win this thing, go on a date and brake the all the rules by fucking the baby Sykes after the first date, maybe have his babies and force him to marry me and lock him into my closet and use him as a sex slave while our kids are working so we can pay the bills.' Z stared me for a while before falling to the floor, holding her stomach and laughing.

'You are... Oh my god. I love you.' She finally lost it. I rolled at my eyes at the crazy cunt, rolling on the floor.

'I'm serious.' I said and started to laugh with the older girl. Catbob Fluffypants was sitting under the table, his eyes shining in the dark corner, causing me to stop laughing almost immediately.

'Spawn of the devil.' I spat to the cat, causing Z to start laugh even harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm changing the "original story" to "fanfiction" because of the upcoming events... this is a filler and sorry if it is a messy pile of shit.