Status: Fin.

Polaroids

Polaroid's (Part One)

Summer is coming to an end and so begins the prep for the Feel This Tour. Management decided that there would be a package deal where you get to meet me and get a picture and all that good stuff. You get a general admission and you still get to meet the rest of my band and all over the social media world people are saying that the fame is going to my head? We did this so our band can move forward, so we can meet all these kids and hang out for a while. This isn't the main issue though, the issue is that people are bringing my family into it saying such horrific things about my baby. Why would anyone threaten to hurt a baby? They're telling me to go and kill myself over something so stupid and its really fucking pathetic. I feel so isolated, like everyone really hates me. There are some good people out there that are defending me and my family and bless their hearts because i can't do this on my own.
"Hey kells, you okay?" I was shaken from my thoughts by my good friend Tony.
"I guess, i just don't know why there are such hateful people out there." Tony sighs and sits down beside me. "Could you imagine if i came out? Do you know what those kids would do?" Tony slings an arm around me and pulls me closer.
"Its gonna die down soon just give it some time. They're just looking for something to do." It made me feel a little better but not entirely.
"Where's Vic?" He shrugs and points to his room. I slowly make my way towards it not really in the greatest mood but i can't really do anything about that. He's sitting on his bed staring at his phone, i guess he's so deep in thought he doesn't hear me until i sit on the bed next to him.
"Oh Kellin, i'm sorry." He puts his arms around me and i take in his scent. I awkwardly hug him back and i can't help the tears that are escaping from my eyes.
"Everything gonna be okay. Its gonna blow over eventually."
"But what if i doesn't? People are giving me shit because its me! They don't actually care, they just love to make fun of me. They even have the nerve to bring Cope into it and that's just fucking sick."
"You should get some rest and we'll talk about the options tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is open for discussion. I just wanted you guys to know that if you think its funny to talk about harming a child you can go fuck yourselves. That's fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed. If you wanna comment your opinions you can i really don't mind.
-Andria