What I'd Never Tell Him

Chapter One

The cameras flashed around him, creating small bursts of lights blinding Cam Giganet from all angles. Cam, naturally and out of habit, beamed his award-winning, sparkling white smile at the many pictures that was taken from him at all angles. He tried his hardest to ignore the achiness in his cheeks and legs from holding this position for such a long period of time, but today wasn’t a day to complain. Today was the day to finally see his finished product.

After months of working on his new movie, Winter Park finally came out to theatres, starting tonight. Anyone involved would be there, but only the higher end actors and actresses would be seen on the red carpet, surrounded by endless streams of paparazzi.

Suddenly, he felt the air shift. More and more attention was being taken away from him. With his smile faltering for only a split moment, Cam turned to the new attention-seeking object. He saw a group of five making the way down the carpet, as Cam’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. They were wearing open blazers and half-done ties. Some of the sleeves were pushed up, revealing an arm’s length of tattoos.

It took a moment to place them, but he finally remembered them. “It’s Bring Me The Horizon!” One of the female paparazzi members exclaimed, hurrying down the sidewalk toward the group.

Ah, Bring Me The Horizon Cam mused internally. His producer had tried his very hardest to convince Cam to approve of his music, before giving up and using it anymore. He wanted to “appeal to a larger audience.” Cam thought that was utter bullshit.

He felt his smile turn downwards in annoyance, before walking towards the group, determined to get the attention back to him. He wasn’t normally like this, but he would hate to see this mediocre group get more publishing than the staring actor.

“Nice to see you guys made it.” Cam beamed at them with mock-sincerity. He didn’t care if they knew that this was not a tangible feeling, but he didn’t mind as long as the camera’s knew displayed truthfulness.

“Hello Cam.” One of the boys stated, though the greeting ended in more of a question if anything. He could see why, considering this is the first time they talked.

“Maybe we can head inside, the seats are filling up fast.” Cam stated, shrugging his arm around the boy who appeared to be the leader. This was a completely bullshitted statement, especially since each and every seat was reserved, leaving their seat always open. They couldn’t possibly know that though, how many movie premieres had they been to anyway?

A few interviewers tried to stop them on the way, but Cam briskly answered them on his own, purposely covering for the boys, nearly pushing them into the movie premiere area.

As soon as they left the eye of the camera, Cam quickly disattached himself from the tattooed boy, almost in disgust. “Word of advice…” Cam trailed off, making a hand gesture for the boy to fill in the blank.

“Oli... Oli Sykes” The boy now known as Oli replied, as Cam quickly hurried on, not leaving much space for him to introduce the others, because quite frankly he did not care.

“Oli, right. Well Oli, word of advice, I’d hold back on the tattoos. You’ll regret them by the time you’re eighty.” Cam sneered, beginning to walk off as he heard Oli’s remark from behind him.

“Word of advice, Cam, no one likes an attention whore.” Oli stated from behind him, a smirk plastered onto his face.

Cam paused for a moment, before shaking his head, his blood rushing with a new found hate. Biting his lip to prevent him from saying anymore, he began walking forward. One more step would be one more step farther from that disgrace.

Not long after, the movie began, and each time one of their songs played, Cam could feel Oli and his band’s lingering eyes. Cam stayed straight, and during each of his starring parts, he’d look back with the same lingering glare.

At the end, they thanks Cam for his acting, and only a few recognized the music. Cam smirked internally, loving the attention and loving the fact that Oli only got a few moments of fame.

He hated that boy, he decided, and he wasn’t going to let him win.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of a new story with a new cowriter. Tell us what you think! :)

Comments = Longer Chapters.