What I'd Never Tell Him

Chapter Eighteen

Oil woke up on Cam's lap and looked up at the other man who had too fallen asleep. He stayed where he was to avoid waking him up and thought about the last few weeks. It had been chaotic, emotional and exhausting for both of them. Cam was right, his parents rejecting him and selling the story had hurt him more than he let on, but he wouldn't admit that.

Their relationship had been made older with all the tough things they'd already been through, and Oli was painfully aware that they hadn't had sex yet, that bugged him more and more each day, his yearning for the other man never let up, but he didn't know if Cam felt the same way, or if he was even ready to go to that stage of their physical relationship yet. Cam had been the one who struggled more with his sexuality, maybe he wasn't ready to go there with a guy just yet.

Oli felt Cam stir slightly but he didn't wake up and Oli looked at the tanned brown hand that was resting on his leg, moving ever so slightly every now and then, wrist covered in leather and shell bracelets, some new and crisp, some old and soft, slightly faded. He looked up at Cam's sleeping face and he looked so peaceful, Oli was often self conscious of just looking at the other man, but now when he was asleep he could really look at him and see some of the little reasons that added his affections up for the other man. His stubble that scattered along his jaw and just above his lips, the way he had those little lines just around the corners of his mouth, that were made more prominent when he smiled. His long dark eyelashes, and the way his eyebrows were a little too far apart, yet somehow still perfect.

Cam began to stir and Oli cuddled him slightly, the bigger man smiled as he woke sleepily and kissed Oli sloppily.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"You fell asleep."
"So did you." Cam laughed, his hands running to Oli's legs when he sat up on his lap, facing him properly.
"Wanna take me on a date tomorrow night?"
"Always. Any occasion?"
"How's you fucking me?" Cam stiffened slightly and Oli kissed along his jaw line, praying that he hadn't freaked the other man out.
"What?"
"How bout it? We've been together for weeks but we've never..."
"I didn't think you were ready!"
"I've been ready since like the beginning." Cam flopped back against the couch.
"Well that's weeks of sex we've been missing out on." He pouted and Oli giggled, kissing him again.
"Well now we can start, hopefully make up for those weeks lost." Cam smiled at him.
"You can bet on it."

They went out for a walk later that day and when they came back, going into the boy's house, it was strangely quiet.
"Lads?!" Oli yelled.
"In here!!" Jordan shouted, Oli shuffled in, holding both Cam's hands over his shoulders.
"What are-" Oli stopped in his tracks and instinctively dropped the actor's hands when he saw his brother standing in the middle of the room with his band mates.
"Oli!"
"Tom...hi..." He glanced at Cam and Tom shook his head.
"Don't worry mate, I came here to let you know I'm so sorry for what mum and dad did to you, and Cam. It's so wrong, so don't worry about stuff like that on my account." Oli was frozen solid as his brother pulled him into a hug then shook Cam's hand.
"Oli what's wrong with you?"
"I might ask you the same thing, why're you being so nice? You're the biggest homophobe I know."
"I was but....after seeing what mum and dad did to you, all what they put you through, and just cause you're with a guy? I don't get how they could do that. So I came here to let you know that, and meet Cam of course, and experience a bit of California, which is epic by the way." They all laughed and Oli nodded.
"Thanks mate, appreciate it." He nodded and they all went out to the beach to chill out and talk.

Later as they were going to bed, Oli left Cam in his - they weren't having sex but lately they'd fallen into a pattern of sleeping all curled up together - and went to talk to Tom.

"Hi."
"Hey! Alright?"
"Yep. Just came to say thanks properly...I mean...you don't know how much it means to me that you're here Tom." His little brother grinned at him.
"Thanks Oli. I hope you know as well that I had a mega rant at them, and as long as they're horrible to you I won't have anything to do with them either." Oli was shocked and hugged his brother once more before going to
bed.

"No sex for us tomorrow then." Cam groaned into Oli's ear once they were all cuddled up again. He laughed and patted the other man's back.
"No maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea with my brother in the next room."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow we're almost up to 20 chapters!! Thank you so much to everyone who has continued reading this and commented and subscribed - please continue doing so!!! You guys are why we're carrying on with this!! Thanks :D