Blessed with a Curse

Chapter Five

I didn't want to leave the bus that day, I was terrified of bumping into Jordan, and I was hurt and angry at the other guys. I thought they were nice guys, but apparently I had everyone all wrong, including Oli.
"Babe you gotta start getting ready we're onstage in like two hours." Dahvie walked past him, but naked, heading for the back room.
"Ok."
"Hello?" My heart started pounding when Jordan stepped onto the bus. I pulled my sweater sleeves over my hands and didn't reply.
"Hi...Jayy...."
"Go away."
"Wait Jayy please let me explain-"
"What is there to explain?!!? You tried to fucking rape me Jordan!!" He flinched.
"Oh, I'm sorry, was that difficult for you to hear??? I'm so sorry-"
"Jayy listen!!! Look, Oli fucking pounded on me this morning ok? I didn't know that's...I didn't realised that it had got that serious...it just didn't register in my mind...all I thought was that it was a bit of fun...I'm so sorry Jayy but I swear I'm not a horrible guy. If I'd've been sober, and I know being drunk is a horrible excuse, but if I hadn't been drunk then I never would've even considered doing that. Please believe me?" I sighed, knowing full well that he was telling the truth.
"Fine whatever....but next time you get pissed don't even think about coming near me ok?" He sagged in relief.
"I swear." I shot him a half smile and he looked grateful.
"So when's your set?"
"Two hours."
"And you're not getting ready? Doesn't it take you guys ages?"
"Yep."
"Are you nervous?"
"Fucking terrified." Jordan looked sad.
"What?"
"You guys are great, get up there and do your thang, everyone'll love it. You've got nothing to worry about, anyway, Oli's ready to bust a nut he's so pissed at me so I'd best go tell him I apologised."
"Ok. See you round Jordan."
"Yeah, bye, sorry again Jayy." He left and I started pulling off my sweater and top.
"Umm hi..." I turned round and saw Oli standing there looking awkward.
"Oh hey."
"Just saw Jordan.."
"Yeah he apologised, I think he was telling the truth."
"Yeah he was...are you ok?"
"Yep."
"Sure...?"
"I'm fine." Oli nodded and I sighed.
"Sorry, I'm not angry with you I just...don't want to do our set."
"Me either to be honest." I nodded, feeling self conscious standing there topless.
"I umm...wanted to thank you for last night again...god knows what would've happened if you hadn't saved me..so thanks." Oli nodded, rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's cool. You're tats are awesome too." I smiled.
"Not as good as yours but thanks."
"So..."
"Yeah.."
"Bye I guess." He left and I finished getting changed, cursing my awkwardness and inability to keep the conversation going.

We did our set, as it went on I felt more at ease being up there, and by the time we bounded off stage I was just as hyper as Dahvie.
"Hi." I turned and saw Oli standing there, smiling happily.
"Hey!! You came to see our set!!!" He laughed at us when Dahvie lifted me up on his back.
"Yeah I did it was great you guys."
"Thanks babe!! Now I'm gonna leave you with my bitch cause there's a hot girl in the crowd I wanna bang before the night begins." Dahvie dropped me and raced off, leaving me and Oli there. I grabbed the packet of wet wipes I kept backstage and started wiping off my running makeup.
"How long does that take you?" Oli asked as I moved onto my fourth wipe.
"An hour." He laughed.
"Well I think you look good without it." I forced my smile to stay present although it disappeared, I hated when guys said stuff like that. I knew Oli meant nothing by it, he was straight and he generally still disliked me, but he was really hot and after last night, I couldn't help but blush a little.
"Thank you. So when's your set?"
"After BVB." I nodded.
"Wanna watch theirs or shall we go get something to eat?"
"Food sounds good...I haven't eaten properly since we left." We walked together along to the food venues and grabbed some food before sitting down to eat.
"You still hate me?" I asked him jokingly, Oli laughed and shook his head.
"No. Not anymore. I...well you still bug me-"
"That's ok I bug everyone." He laughed and pushed me gently with his shoulder.
"But no, we're good now I reckon."
"I'm glad." We carried on eating, the sun beating down on us, the music from all directions reaching out and me and Oli looking at each other every now and then, smiling happily.

The rest of it didn't matter just now, I no longer cared about the BMTH guys, and I wasn't terrified of Oli anymore. I'd made a new friend, I never wanted this to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry not too dramatic this chapter - but let us know what you think!! :O we love you's ^_^