Status: Comments much appreciated :) x - Finished.

The Resident Leader

I'm not ***ing Around

The glitter on his face was unreal, shimmering in the strobe lights of the bar. He looked like a gay punk fairy, with his glitter and his blue hair and biker boots. I already knew I'd have problems with him, but he's got the drugs, so I sort of needed him.

Swigging the rest of my drink down my throat, I hopped off the bar stool and walked slowly and calmly towards him. I didn't have a clue what I wanted. A fight? Drugs? His recognition? After all, he was my only enemy as of yet. The only thing in my way of all authority and power.

"Mirrorboy," he said calmly with a blank smile as I approached. I smiled falsely in return and sat down by his side. "How did I know I'd see you here?"

"You know why I'm here," I hissed quietly. In truth, he probably didn't. He chuckled and set down his drink.

"Oh of course. I see you've taken my advice. What will it be?" he asked.

"Cocaine. Any form. I don't care." I replied quickly, glancing shiftily around to see if anyone was watching. From underneath the table he slipped me a little package of white powder. I shoved it quickly into my pocket and smiled thankfully at him. "How do I pay you?" I asked, knowing he'd be expensive.

His eyes dart over me, narrowing as he thought. His face was emotionless as his brain racked with ideas. He didn't want money, he wanted something else. A smile spread across his lips as the idea hit him. "Bet you can't take him down in a fight." He stated, pointing slyly towards a drunken bald man. Smiling smugly, I stood up and staggered towards him. Following him outside to a back alley. St. Jimmy got up and discreetly followed, obviously planning on watching.

He was at least twice as tall as me and four times as fat. Alcohol and sweat were dripping from his pasty white skin, glistening over the racial tattoos he had. I smiled to myself, he was so drunk he could barely keep himself upright. I pulled my arm back, clenching my fist as I swung it right into his face with such force it hurt me. I stumbled back from the blow, watching his reaction. He snarled and pounded at my smaller, lighter frame. I ducked just in time as his fat fist came flying at my jaw. But I couldn't dodge the second blow, and I felt my cheekbone crack. No one fucking touches this perfect face. With a fresh rage inside, I bought my foot up and shoved him backwards. It was barely a kick but it sent him staggering back into the wall. I stamped on his face, smiling at the sound of crunching teeth and bones. Blood came spurting up like a fountain. He lay motionless beneath me.

"Mirrorboy, stop." Jimmy said calmly. I ignored him, smashing my foot into his wobbly face repeatedly. "Stop!" Suddenly he ripped me off the hairless man. I stumbled into a wall, realising why he wasn't moving. St. Jimmy glanced down at the man, pressing his cheek against his bloodied face. "You fucking twat! You've killed him!" He screeched.

"You told me too!" I shouted back in defence, wiping the blood off my cheek. I needed that checking out.

"Run, quick." He pulled me to my feet and dragged me down the alley, running as fast as he could. We ran on for what felt like years, ducking over walls and sliding round corners until we reached an estate. He finally stopped and shoved me to the ground with force.

"You better not step out of line again Boy otherwise your head will be on a fucking spike for the city to see. I'm not fucking around when I say that." He warned, stepping over me to glare at me. I tried to crawl away.

"You told me to!" I protested again. Tears burnt my eyes from the pain in my lungs. I'm a smoker for Christ's sake! St. Jimmy laughed.

"And you listened? I thought you were the one trying to overpower me? Anything for a little drugs." He hissed. He was right. I had blindly followed him like a lost puppy. "Where do you live?" He asked.

"6A, East 12th Street." I replied.

"Too far to walk. Stay with me for the night. Don't tell anyone this happened." He held out a hand and I gladly took it, pulling myself to my feet.

I would find ways to overpower him. He would become the one listening to my every command, murdering men blindly. Fuck I screwed up. No one would know it was me, it'll be okay. Jimmy is the only guy who knows I'm alive, and soon, the whole city will praise my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've decided that they'll switch points of views, so odd numbers will be St. Jimmy and even numbers will be Mirrorboy.