Status: Comments much appreciated :) x - Finished.

The Resident Leader

I was Only Dreaming

I awoke with a pounding headache, the chill of the flat making my shiver. But by my side the warm body of a woman lay. She was naked, her skin so pale and smooth. Her ginger locks were a mess, covering her face. Her lips were parted slightly and behind her eyelids, her eyes darted back and forth while she dreamt. I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her tiny frame into my own, snuggling her for warmth. She was strangely beautiful, and she was amazing last night. My kind of woman.

Last night I called her, and we met up in the high street and went to a bar. For once, my eyes weren't on any other men and girls there. I wasn't interested in the sluts and strippers. She was stunning, her hair straightened and make up perfected. She wore a short red dress with thick tights underneath. She looked classy and sexy at the same time. She was so interesting to talk to, and she drank like a sailor.

I'd never felt like that before. No woman had ever made me blush and giggle stupidly like a teenager. We sat talking and drinking all night, getting to know each other. I didn't feel like I needed to touch her, I was happy with letting her flirt with me and lead me on. I wanted her, but not just for sex. I let her flirt with me and touch me and turn me on until I literally dragged her out the bar. We almost ran back to my flat, stopping every now and again to kiss and fondle each other.

Sex with her was fantastic. It was more than just sex. It came from the soul, it was honest and loving. Unlike any sex I'd ever had before. It was amazing, hot and lustful. The way her lips felt against mine, the way her body moulded against mine. We fitted, we were like a jigsaw.

She stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open. She was gorgeous. Her arms curled around my waist as our eyes locked. A grin crossed her pale face and she yawned, stretching around me. "Morning gorgeous." She whispered, stroking my chest. She nestled even closer, so close I could feel her breath on my neck. My hands found their way to her hair, my lips to her forehead.

I grinned, suddenly feeling the urge to kiss her.

It was unreal, unlike anything I'd ever experianced. It just felt so natural and honest. It felt like love, an emotion of which I was incapable to feeling. Until that moment. She moved my hands from her waist to cup her breasts, her own exploring my torso. I massaged her gingerly, unsure of myself. I'd never been like this around a woman, but it was a change I was proud of. I was no longer a womanising slut. I'd grown up to become a respectful, faithful man. In the space of 24 hours. Tay had changed me, for the better. Suddenly finding my confidence again I stroked a hand down her body until I arrived at her thighs. She groaned against my lips and pushed herself closer towards me, her fingers rubbing my tattoos in the right places.

"I thought I was only dreaming when I met you." She whispered softly, her breath ticking my lips. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, slapping her arse for the hell of it. She yelped and nearly bit me, her hands involuntarily squeezing my hips. Hands roamed desperately, trying to find something to cling on to. Her thighs rubbed against my growing hardness, reminding of the night before and her innocent beauty. She was so perfect.

I moved from her lips to her neck, sucking along her veins. She rolled into her back and spread her legs. She looked so slutty, sweaty skin and heaving chest. I left open mouthed kisses all over her body, teasing her nipples with my tongue. Her moans filled the air, further arousing me. I kissed her stomach, teeth marks and love bites littering her skin. Her hips bucked up desperately, so needy and beautiful. Teasingly, I ran my fingers across the length of her wetness, rubbing her gently. She moaned, her hands gripping tightly at my hair.

"Please, please touch me!" She begged, trying to force me. As much as I would've loved to tease her all day long, I just couldn't wait to get off myself. I licked her clit gently, then pushed my tongue deep inside her.

The moan that escaped her lips was so beautiful. Her hips bucked up into me as I created a pattern for my movements. She was shaking violently, moaning like a filthy whore. But she looked so beautiful, almost innocent as she moaned, her juices leaking across my chin. I slipped one hand between my own legs and pumped myself slowly. She could take care of that.

Her movements became more erratic, so desperate to get off. I loved my lips to her clit and fingered her slowly. Her moans became screams of pleasure and her shaking became out of hand. Suddenly, without warning, she came all over me, her sticky fluids coating my hands and face. I wasn't complaining though. She lay back breathlessly, her own hands still massaging her breasts. She was stunningly beautiful - her eyes lidded and mouth agape. I watched her, rubbing myself slowly.

A few moans escaped my lips, catching her attention. She crawled over to me, her body still in overdrive, and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I groaned and leant into her. Inhaling her scent of sex and alcohol. Her hands felt so good around me, her degrading words in my ear sounded so right. She was gorgeous and she was the woman I-

"POLICE GET ON THE GROUND!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there! So I'm in London this weekend and I'll be updating on the train down (hopefully). Anyway, as part of NaNoWriMo, I'm writing a story called Helter Skelter which I will be posting on Mibba and I really hope you all love it.