Status: Comments much appreciated :) x - Finished.

The Resident Leader

You Thought I was a Write-Off

"We'll fuck you too," he hissed from across the table, glaring at his feet. He was clearly rather embarrassed about the whole thing, while I personally thought it was hilarious. Caught doing the nasty? Only Mirrorboy. "Didn't think you had it in you to betray your friends." He looked up at me, his eyes pleading.

"We're not friends, you bastard." I reminded him, rolling my eyes. Outside, the boy I'd spoken to paced up and down, watching Mirrorboy with rage in his eyes.

Mirrorboy looked away in anger and slammed his fist on the table. The whole room shook. "You fucking promised me!" He screamed. "You fucking promised you'd keep your fucking asshole mouth shut! What the fuck?!? What did I fucking do to your filthy ass?!?" He stood up, his chair flying backwards. His eyes had clouded over in anger, his the etch gritted in rage.

Suddenly he seemed taller and stronger, with bigger muscles and a threatening stare. The curls in his fringe no longer made him look cute, but crazy and demonic. His eyes were like saucers, staring straight at me, filled with anger and hunger. Hunger for blood. For my blood. Slowly realising the danger he held, I backed away until my chair hit the wall.

"Calm down, you know that man didn't deserve to die." I reminded him. His eyes caught fire.

"That man with fascist tattoos, who was overweight and fucking wasted?!? People like that is what's wrong with society!" He screamed, his voice cracking in desperation.

For a few seconds, I saw a trapped young boy who acted on impulse to impress the bigger kid. I saw an innocent child, rejected by the rest of the world. He didn't deserve this mess, he was only a child. Only a boy trying to make a name for himself. A name he didn't have. But his innocence only lasted seconds as he strutted slowly around the table. Every step struck the fear of God in me. He was twice as strong as I was, but he had no idea.

"He was still human, Mirrorboy, just like you or I.. " I said desperately, trying to back away even further. His menacing glare sent shivers down my spine, his green eyes emotionless and cold. "He could've been your best friend, your brother, your father-"

"My father's fucking dead you fucking reject!" He hissed, and suddenly his hands were around my neck.

He squeezed tightly, my eyes because blurry and my lungs burned. I spluttered and gasped for air, struggling against him. One hand let go of me but soon it was slamming hard against my face. Blood splattered everywhere as I choked and gasped. Pain surged through my spine as he squeezed even harder. Squeezing the life out of me. Through my blurry vision, I could just about make out the anger and hatred in his cold eyes as his attack carried on. I tried to kick him but he only punched harder, switching from my face to my stomach. Every inch of me was in agony, blood pouring from every wound. It clouded my vision and the world became a distant haze. Sounds sounded as though I was under water or listening through a door. He screamed bitter words of hated at me, as he punched me harder. How had he not exhausted himself? He was stronger than anyone imagined when anger took a hold of him. I groaned and gasped as two hands were used for punching, air rushing into my battered lungs. Blood came from my mouth as I sat there coughing. I couldn't do shit, only suffer and hope someone finds us.

Suddenly he was torn off me, his body colliding with the table. A flash of ginger hair and the sound of a female voice filled my ears.

"We've got to get you out of here! Where's Jack? Jack can find Jimmy. Run!" she screamed.

The two escaped, their footsteps sounding down the corridor. A shout followed them, and soon someone was in the room with me. I could barely breathe, my body spasming and shaking in pain. I groaned and tried to focus on the man in the room, who was desperately trying to get my attention. I was too weak, too tired, too sore.

Mirrorboy didn't know his own strength. He was powerful and malicious and cold. All he wanted was my power. I thought he was a write off, a stupid little kid running around, trying to look cool. He would've killed me has that ginger girl not interfered. Who was she? An officer? His new bird? I'd probably never find out. I blacked out, certain I would never wake up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone wants to write fan fiction with me I'll love you forever :D
Next chapter could well be the last.