Status: Comments much appreciated :) x - Finished.

The Resident Leader

You Better Run for Your ***ing Life

Tay dragged me away, down the hallway and passed the screaming guards. She saved me. She dragged me away from the jail and threw me into her car, slamming her foot down and speeding away. We drove in silence, and soon we'd escaped out into the country. The police were still on our tail, their sirens screeching down the night. Tay switched her lights off and slipped onto a dirt track. Her driving was dangerous and erratic, but she saved me. Soon, the sirens were a long way away, and their lights were no longer visible in the blackness.

My day had been so strange. I'd woken up in the eyes of a gorgeous woman, only to be arrested while wanking. Then I spent hours talking to cold hearted police officers. Then they ushered me into a room with St. Jimmy and forced us to talk. Tay's brother watched us with menace in his eyes, knowing I'd fucked his sister. She distracted him though, while I beat the living shit out of him. Now it must be past midnight, dark again, with the gorgeous woman. It was like I'd gone full circle.

Tay pulled up outside a little cabin. She switched the engine off and glared angrily at me. She wasn't quite as gorgeous. "What the fuck is your problem?!?" She hissed. I coward back into the seat, suddenly feeling very small and alone. I hadn't felt so small alone since Dad beat me. No. Mustn't dwell.

"I don't know... " I mumbled quietly. Oh my God, what if Jimmy... died? What if I'd gone to far again and he died of his injuries? "God... what have I done?" I whispered, my voice quavering. Tay leant across and placed her hand on my thigh.

"Don't worry about it for now. We'll stay here tonight and tomorrow we start moving. Alright to you?" She checked. I nodded, too dumbfounded to speak. What do I do? If Jimmy dies, the city could be mine. But police are out for me, I can't go back. I can't go back to the police. She got out the car and I followed like a child following his mother.

The cabin was scarcely decorated, only a few couches and a TV in the front room. It was clearly a holiday retreat, and no one came here often. Tay slumped down on the couch, her body sprawling out suggestively. Her eyes flashed over my body and I shivered.

I wasn't in the mood for sex. What if Jimmy fucking died? What if I went too far again? Then I'd have two dead bodies on my hands. I'd get a tougher sentence, people would think I'm dangerous. I'm not, I just didn't know what I was doing. I didn't mean to hurt Jimmy, he pushed me. He saw how strong and dangerous I could be, but I barely knew it myself. I didn't realise I could be so tough and scary. I didn't try to be.

"Come on baby, just let it slide... " She said softly and seductively. Instead, I slid down the wall and panicked. My breathing quickened and I began to tremble from head to toe.

What have I fucking done?

"Oh God... Oh God Tay... " I breathed, trying to find something to cling onto. What if Jimmy died? What if they found me? They'll find me and they'll kill me, they'll crucify me on a hill like they did to Jesus. Am I Jesus? Shut up, stupid twat. Jimmy's going to die, you better run for your fucking life.

"Keep breathing, that's it," Tay said softly, rubbing my hand soothingly.

What if she went to the police? What if she turned me in? I jumped away from her in panic and fear. She'd taken me here so they can find me, so they can kill me. "Mirrorboy? Calm down, you can trust me!" She crawled across the floor towards me and wrapped two arms around my trembling body.

I lay in her arms in fear and panic. They're coming after me, they're sniffing me out. I didn't mean to! I didn't try and kill that man! Jimmy told me to! Shut up, retard, he told you to fight him - not kill him! What about Jimmy, huh? He was only being correct and you go and fucking murder him!

"Sssh now, I believe in you. I'll help you escape in the morning. We'll be safe here, we're in the middle of the woods," She reassured, rubbing my back. Her words only seemed to scare me, confirming my fear that they were indeed hunting me down. "Take deep breaths for me, nice and slow." I obeyed her, clinging to her shirt. I just wanted to be home, back when my mother cared for me and my father didn't use me. I wanted to be back with Mad Lee and the rest of the boys. "Come on, let's get you some sleep." She kissed my forehead and helped me to my feet.

The bedroom was a plain room with a huge bed in the middle. The sheets were stained with all sorts of disgusting marks. This place must of been used as a hideout then. Sprawled on the wall in blood red paint, a testament to the owners of the place: "JIMMY DIED TODAY!

What have I fucking done?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
No this isn't the last chapter. There will be two more, at least [: