Status: Part I and II- Complete!

All That I've Got

chapter 10

Frank ghosted through the rest of his classes, Gerard completely and utterly encompassing his mind.

The word “love” buzzed around in Frank’s skull and made his whole body feel like mini-fireworks were exploding under his skin.

He was out of his seat and past a confused Ray and Bob the second the final bell rung. He actually managed to beat the crowds and he got to Gerard’s class just as the finally students tricked out of it, Gerard included.

Gerard didn’t notice Frank, he was so lost in his own fasinating world, so Frank snuck and wrapped his arms tight around Gerard’s middle from behind.

He loosened his grip after a second so Gerard could turn to face him, wearing a warm smile that Frank knew was especially his.

“Hey, Frankie,” Gerard said, leaning in for a kiss, but stopping short.

Frank knew why: a few people were rubber-necking in the hallway, not quite sure what to think about two boys so wrapped up in each other.

“No time to take it back now,” Frank crowed, and shot forward to steal his kiss. In that moment, Frank could tell neither of them cared that people were staring, and it made him smile.

“Stop smiling, you’re messing me up,” Gerard mumbled, lips still hovering by Frank’s mouth.

“Sorry, Gee,” Frank tried to diffuse his grin and failed. Gerard laughed quietly, then rested his
forehead against Frank’s.

They stayed that way, just happy to be together, until some asshole screamed “No PDA, fags,” and ran away. That made them jerk apart, but the hurt didn’t last for long.

“You and me,” Frank said, lowering his voice and bringing his mouth back to Gerard’s ear. “Are going on an adventure.” Then he pulled back, grabbed Gerard’s hand, and led the laughing boy out to the parking lot.

Frank refused to reveal anything the whole time they were driving, even when Gerard used puppy eyes (usually very effective) and when he kissed up Frank’s jaw and nearly got them killed.

When the pulled into an overgrown parking lot that crumbled into a firey-colored forest, Gerard’s eyes got huge.

“Woah,” he said.

“I know, right? It’s the only real woods that’re good for hiking, in Jersey. My dad used to take me here before he moved out,” Frank replied, loving every inch of the expression Gerard was making.

“Hiking!” Gerard actually squeeled and practically threw himself out of the car.

Laughing Frank followed, and they were about to embark on their adventure when Gerard yelped

“Sketchbook!” and had to run back to the Jeep to get his beat-to-shit sketchpad.

Neither of them were dressed for hiking, with their ratty shoes and frayed jeans, and the wind bit their noses red, but they loved it all the same.

Gerard stopped here and there to get down on his knees and draw a leaf, or he’d pause and gaze up into the tree canopy and debate what colors were perfect for their fairness.

In those moments, Frank liked to watch the way the dappled light fell across Gerard’s face and the way his eyes filled in so dark with wonder.

“You’re like a kid with a blank check in the pet store, Gee,” Frank laughed. Gerard was poking his fingers into a miniscule stream and practically giggling. He stood then, and after wiping his hands on his jeans, he linked his fingers with Frank’s.

“And you gave me that check, Frankie,” He said around kisses. “Did I tell you I loved you?”

Frank took a moment to nibble on Gerard’s ear before answering. “Techincally you showed me.”

Gerard smiled and tilted Frank’s face so their lips met again. “Well I do.”

After a minute of innocent kissing, Frank couldn’t take it anymore. Slowly he used his tongue to trace
Gerard’s lips, and wiggled his hands so they were inside the jacket Gerard was wearing.
Gerard caught on immediately, and he gathered Frank closer to him and deepened the kiss further.
His hands moved from the sides of Frank’s face, tracing their own way under Frank’s shirt to his waist.

Backing them away from the stream and Gerard’s abandoned sketchbook, Frank pressed Gerard against the nearest tree. He pushed his thigh between Gerard’s, pressing up, and then he had to control himself when Gerard moaned his name.

While Gerard was distracted, Frank brought his mouth to Gerard’s collarbone, where he began to suck small bruises into the skin. That seemed to drive Gerard crazy, and he tightened his grip on Frank’s waist, before letting his head fall back against the tree.

“Frank,” Gerard huffed, “Stop-stop that and kiss me, please.”

“Well when you ask like that,” Frank kissed the hollow at Gerard’s neck one more time before leaning up. Gerard wasted no time at getting back at Frank, using his tongue to graze the inside of Frank’s mouth, and moving his lips in such a way that Frank’s mind went bank for a minute.

The next thing he knew, Gerard’s hands were between them, cupping Frank and Frank’s breath hitched. Then he had his own hands at Gerard’s waistband, fingers dipping below the fabric to the warm skin at the bottom of Gerard’s belly.

“Ow, you fingers are fuckin’ cold, Frankie,” Gerard whined.

“Then warm them up,” Frank shot back, and he wigged his hand all the way into Gerard’s pants (an effective way to stop the whining). Gerard’s eyes fluttered shut when Frank touched him, and he resumed his moaning.

It wasn’t long before they found themselves on the cold ground, jackets off and the rest of their clothes to follow. There wasn’t any more words to say, and instead they used actions to express that holy-fuck they loved each other.

Not even the cold slowed them down, and as Gerard looked down at Frank as they moved together in the bed of leaves, the world was the exact shade of complete happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay yay