Status: Part I and II- Complete!

All That I've Got

chapter 10- part two

Jury Headquarters, New York City, Destroyed.

Saturday, October 27th, a rescue mission staged by Brian Schechter of Newark, New Jersey, caused the demolition of The Jury Headquarters of New York.

The rescue mission was issued for seventeen year old Gerard Way, kidnapped the morning of October 17th. The mission was approved upon after correspondence from the majority of safehouses on the East Coast. See Rescue: NJ05 for information on the decision.

The Unified Individual Investigation Committee report that the mission was successful. However, the flaws in the initial plan resulted in the hazardous fires ignited in the HQ, and the Jury members being alerted of Individual presence. The UIIC have concluded that all damage and attention was unavoidable, and no one involved in the mission will be charged with Reckless Endangerment of Kin.

However, one of those rescued from the headquarters was a 17 year-old human, Frank Iero of Newark, NJ. (Update: As of this time Iero’s mother has been identified as a Jury member. She is highly wanted and dangerous. Please contact Unified Individuals Protection Line if you have information on this suspect).

Iero was later claimed by Schechter, as well as Gerard Way. Now, Iero is in critical care, having sustained serious injuries during the rescue.

As a whole, the Unified American Individuals are still debating of what should be done with a young human with knowledge of Abilities and with a direct connection to the Jury. They are also investigating Iero’s past to see if he was in league with his mother.

The rescued Individual, Gerard Way, was reported to have told to UAI that [Iero] is not of any danger, and was just a causality to the knowledge he possesses.

Way, who is unharmed, was also reunited to his brother, Mikey, who as seen here, was kidnapped three months prior.

Furthermore, New Jersey Individuals are being urged to evacuate- as well as much of the East Coast safehouses. There is a high-level threat of Jury retaliation, for the destruction of one of their bases will be seen as a direct attack.

To all other safehouses, take in refugees and remember that under the radar is better than under the knife.
--29 October


The page was filled with links to other articles on people and events, but Frank couldn’t think. His mother was a member of the Jury. Someone who hurt people like Natalie and Alex and Chris-- Hurt people like himself it seemed, since the article had said he’d sustained serious injuries.
Frank reached up to his forehead and felt his now- scar. Something must have hit him there, hard enough to rattle his bones. Hard enough to land him in the ICU of a hospital.
The next fact hit Frank then. He was from New Jersey. He’d lived thousands of miles away. Had he lived with this Brian guy? Had his mother loved Frank at all, or had she given him up to the Jury? Was Frank part of the Jury himself?!
Frank dropped his head into his hands on the desk, brain pulsing and red-flagging- and holy shit a building had caught fire, and he had been in it, he’d been part of it.
Natalie remained silent, but she rubbed Frank’s back soothingly. Finally, Frank’s curiosity won the fight between his overflowing mind, and he had to get back to reading.
He went back to the previous page and clicked open the second article.

Verdict Reached On Seventeen Year Old Frank Iero

The Unified American Individuals have decided that, with no evidence of interactions between the young Iero and the Jury, that the boy will not be charged or detained for any reason.

The UAI have, however, deemed Iero unpredictable, and a liability. The boy has also been identified as a Jury target because of his mother’s abandonment of her position at the New York Jury HQ.

The Councilman of the UAI has released this statement:

“Frank Iero . . . will be relocated, as specified by the Unified Individuals. . . Seeing as Iero is still underage, and has no guardian, he will be moved to a safehouse. The safehouse will be in an area without prominent Jury activity and with trustworthy Individuals. His previous friends and family have agreed to have Iero removed from the danger that obviously lies on the East Coast.
We assure you that all other issues regarding Iero and his mother will be solved in a quick and orderly manner. Thank you”

The UAI reportedly have dealt with Iero’s records and other public documents. He will be relocated from the hospital tomorrow.

All who encounter the young Iero in the future are urged to not mention any Individual related material.

-- 31 October
♠ ♠ ♠
aw im sad because i had a cool font and things were underlined (so they looked like internet links) but it doesnt show up