Sequel: My Beautiful Boy
Status: Active

Silver Stockings

Listen, breathe, and die.

"Ricky!"The older male voice called as the young male responded running down the slanted stairs
crystal blue hues lingering their vision upon his abusive father, a grab of the throat thrown against the wall and lent closer to the innocent male Ricky's eyes swelling with salty liquid as his father would shout,"Did you tell someone i hurt you!??!"He questioned shouting at the top of his lungs Ricky spoke stuttering his small body flinching as he felt the hand tighten around his throat,"D-dad----"His father pushed his twelve year old body to the ground and smirked evilly. Oh how he hated that grin his father shot off of him and stormed out of the door probably to go buy more liquor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time lapse: four years|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black goth boots tapping against the ground with two feet each playing a dance with every step as he would keep his chin down and kept to himself as he kept walking he heard footsteps behind him and looked back and quickly to the front of himself his long black locks jolted as he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks slowly turning his head to the front, nick Matthews standing in front of him as he pushed him against a tree Ricky blushed staring at Nick as he kissed Ricky's neck tenderly the feeling made Ricky make small sounds in response nick earning Ricky's silent moans but his confusion was flowing through his mind Ricky moved his hand to the chest of nick as he tried to push him away,"L-let me go.." Nick grabbed him by his wrists and pined him to the tree Ricky felt the sharp teeth slide across the moon-kissed skin pale pink lips parting to let out a gasp of pain as the teeth sunk slowly into the soft skin
Ricky started to struggle but became weaker with the minutes that past.

"Bitch! I did everything for this shitty family! I kept us from losing this house!" His father yelled Ricky woke up. Whew, it was just a dream.. "Vampires don't exist--do they?" He thought to himself and slowly swung his legs out of bed his father screaming at his mother from the other room he frowned when he heard her scream and his father shouted she was hit by him he hated hearing it but there was nothing he could do to help her he wasn't strong enough to defend himself let alone another person.

He slid off his "H.I.M" Shirt and his black boxers and walked to the restroom he looked in the mirror and frowned at his own black eye from his father and the self harm cuts that covered his sides over the pale skin that hugged his rib cages every time he breathed they let out the embrace slightly then re-joined the hug plating to his ribs, his arms covered in red and swollen cuts as well as some fresh ones he had just made the previous night. The brunette moved his hair before he walked into the shower and hissed as the cold water hit fresh wounds he hung his head as he slowly slid down the shower wall his head falling to the side as he frowned cold strands of clear water running quickly from the white shower head, jet black strands of hair falling into his pale face he slowly started to cry holding back sobs and biting his lip.

~~~~~~~~
Flash back: |
~~~~~~~~

"Rick!" Chris yelled bringing Ricky into a tight hug, Ricky smiled and looked to him into those brown eyes. He had never told him his feelings; he loved chris with all his heart he wanted to kiss him and call him his but never wanted to ruin the friendship so he never told him. Unfortunately Chris moved to another school and Ricky missed him so much. He had lost the only person who cared about him but never got to see him again. "Rick, i wish i could see you again..I love you, and you are the best friend i could have ever asked for." The last words he said to him before he had to leave.
And Ricky had to change schools as well being they had lost the house do to eviction and his mother leaving his father to be worse than before he started to 'touch" Ricky but never actually had his way with him it left Ricky feeling worse than before but it was a rare act.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flash back |
~~~~~~~~~~~~

black locks falling over his face as he pulled his small legs to his chest whilst burying his face in his hands crying breaking down from everything that happened."W-Why must you torture m-me god... What did i do to deserve this.."He sniffled and pulled himself together, he stood up and forced himself to finish the shower soon getting done he sighed wrapping the towel around his waist and heading back into his room soon he got dressed wearing:
a black misfits long sleeve shirt with the the ribs and the arm bones on the arms; black ripped skinny jeans that hugged his small legs; and his inverted cross necklace; a pair of black goth boots that zipped up to his small knees.

He walked out of the white bedroom door and down the carpet covered steps which were slightly slanted, the crystal blue hues with black eye shadow covering the pale bottom lid and the upper lid of his eyes. Luckily his father wasn't awake and so he just crept out of the house leaving for school, since it was his first day he was a bit nervous but nothing more than his hatred of being the center of attention he hated all eyes on him. . He wasn't looking forward to the introduction his new teacher would have to do, he looked to the kid next to him and saw his friends come up next to him as he thought to himself "Great..More assholes.." The one licked his lips at him which made him arched a brow but look away it was strange because, he looked like the male in his dream he had last night he just wanted to avoid him as much as possible at least. . For now. .

As he entered the school's doors he kept his vision toward the filthy tiles his jet black boots clicked against, finally reaching the class room he sat down but was called to the front of the classroom immediately. Walking up and keeping his head to the ground he heard the teacher say: "Everyone this is Ricky, he's new to our school. Please welcome him to Ricewood high school!" His other class mates started to laugh for no reason as he walked to the back and sat in his chair staying quiet and keeping to himself, a while into class he had fallen asleep.

The dream..

"L-let me go..."Ricky's voice spoke hearing a voice in his head,"Sh-sh-sh it will all be over soon, i promise."He kept Ricky's hands pinned to the tree as Ricky felt himself grow weaker by the minute his eyes slowly starting to close. Soon he awoke in a beaten down house that was rotting he was naked and laying on a bed but was untouched, he felt the cold breeze become colder in the room he watched the black smoke appear under him and soon Chris was on top of him Ricky blushed as he felt the kiss resting his hands on both sides of his neck as he thrust-ed into Ricky, he made a soft sound pale skin moving over a perfectly portrayed rib cage. The male lifted his head and looked into Ricky's eyes and his eyes widened when he saw his father's face those brown hues starring into his."You're mine." "---NO!"

Wake up..

A face buried in his pale arms lifted quickly as he heard the bell he gasped standing up and awkwardly walking from his seat as he was about to exit he stopped walking back to the teacher when she had called handing him a paper giving him an 'F' in calculus,"Richard Olson, i suggest you actually sleep tonight. Its important for your grades."He nodded and took the paper walking out of the classroom door way that was open he walked down the hall to his locker and heard thunder from outside the lights flickering with that he stopped at his locker putting his things in and heading to the cafeteria getting only water and nothing more.

"Wheres my lunch money faggot?"The bully spoke which was the male from when he was walking to school and the one in his dream, he didn't respond to him he was better than to speak to the lower class. The male took his water and dumped it on Ricky he opened his mouth and gasped lower since it was so cold."What. The. Fuck."He thought to himself but just walked away, thank god it was water and not anything else. He went to the restroom and went into a stall locking it and shutting the toilet lid sitting on it and pulling his knees to his chest sighing slightly, he walked out of the stall and walked to another class and with that the rest of his day continued when he got home he went straight to bed and looked to his father then walked up stairs.

The goth undressed himself when he had got to his room he laid down in his bed and stared at the ceiling and turned his head to the right as he would slowly run his own hands down his waist and shut his eyes thinking about Chris his lips parted as he let out a silent moan but kept himself quiet so that his dad wouldn't hear. He slowly wrapped his own hand around his member and began jerking himself, soon he was done and he walked to the restroom and lifted the head and lips of the toilet before he threw up only bile he coughed and got up walking to his bed and laying down slowly drifting off into his dream world.

"I wish you knew what i was going to do to you."The voice spoke as Nick Matthews took the camera that was sitting into the corner of the room recording him pleasuring himself.