Sequel: My Beautiful Boy
Status: Active

Silver Stockings

You Played The Hurried Minds Sharing The Sins With The lively

Its been a weak since they escaped that house with the police an so many other things,
All Chris could do was hate and feel angry at himself for not being able to help his beloved
the only one he loved since Ash years ago she had actually tried to rip his heart out for no reason
how cruel,"Chris."Devin walked in and he looked to him and nodded he walked over and hugged Chris as Chris would squeeze him and Devin smiled,"I just wanted to thank you for saving my life a week ago..I tend to sleep very deep and apparently during the worst situations."He murmured to me as Chris kissed his cheek an he blushed as Chris looked him in the eyes an he looked away,"I-I'm-I'm gonna go see what ange is doing.."Chris thought to himself-

"What did i just-...shit.."Chris Felt himself slowly start to fall for Devin But he was dating Ricky, his beloved; his only love; his...unloved.."Wait what the fuck am i thinking!"He spoke under his breath an walked to the restroom gripping the white towel that laid upon a cliche rack to hang it firmly as it swayed he lifted it off the rack and wrapped it around his small waist which had been a bit curvy he walked out of the restroom an to the second restroom since the other shower didn't work, he sighed tiredly and stepped into the restroom and turned on the water to be freezing cold as it was he began to was himself.

Chris was now done with his shower and was already dressed,
he walked out of his room and looked to Angelo and Devin who were sitting on the porch until Chris had saw Angelo push him against the wall and hear the words "FUCK YOU!" as he dropped him and stormed back into the house he walked out to see Devin coughing and holding his throat as Chris pulled him into his arms letting the smaller male sob into his chest,"...Devin.."Chris spoke sighing heavily as a slender index finger slid under his chin and a slender thumb on the curve between his bottom lip and chin as he would press his lips to Devin's, the pale lips of Chris gently caressing pale pink lips of Devin in a passionate and slow kiss as Chris wrapped his arm around his back and pull him closer,"Chris..."He softly spoke against Chris' lips,"Hmm?"Chris questions with only a hum as Devin spoke,"I-I....I'm in love with you.."He quickly stuttered it out as Chris Softly murmured back to him,"I'm in love with you too.."He spoke as he would pick up Devin and carry him out into the woods where they could be alone.

"No Ch-Chris S-stop!" He giggled as Chris kept tickling him Devin got up and ran away deeper into the woods as Chris got up and ran after him as the golden and beige leafs kicked up under their shoes as Devin started running backwards to look to Chris and Devin had tripped over a metal door handle an Chris heard it using his super speed to catch him before he had fallen an he looked to him confused as Chris gently let his grip free of Devin to let his frail and small body stand on its own as he would slowly open the door and looked into the pitch black as what seemed to look like a basement as he would look back to Devin than stood as Chris' foot had slipped and he fell into the hole and onto grey concrete that was painted with dried blood that had turned brown from being there for so long,"OH MY F-UCK CHRIS ARE YOU OKAY?!!!"Devin screamed as i quickly replied,"YES I'M FINE!"He looked down and attempted to jump as Chris helped him down an stayed close to him as they walked Chris looked off to his left and saw a boy with blood running down his legs out of his mouth and his hair hanging over his face Chris thought to himself stopping in his tracks,"Is that...Ricky?"He quickly ran to the gate and ripped off the lock looking to the steel chain that held his body up which was only skin and bone he held him in his arms after he undid the ties around his ankles he felt him start to breathe heavily when his eyes shot open and he looked at Chris scared kicking and trying to get away,"BROTHER!"He heard Devin scream as he ran to Ricky and held his head up as Chris held Ricky in his arms carrying him to the exit and lifted Devin up so that Devin could help him lift Ricky out and so they did.

Chris bursts through the door and set Ricky down as his face slowly started to crack,
the thing is about rejected angels that had already died once and turned into a fallen angel is that
when they die like a witch. Chris put his wrist to his mouth and bit down drawing blood as he put it to Ricky's mouth and watched his breathing slowly calm down and felt his heart slowly stop, Chris watched in terror as his beloved died in his arms he left the room and Angelo walked into the room and sat beside him gently petting his hair as he lent down and kissed his lips softly and caressed his face as his eyes slowly opened and the cracks in his cheeks faded back to lighter pale as he pushed Angelo's face to his gently as Angelo slowly held his body to his he heard someone coming he pulled away and Ricky laid there blushing as Chris walked back in Chris sighed heavily and looked to Ricky as Ricky looked away,"babe...What's wrong?"He ask as Ricky shook his head smiling faintly,"N-Nothing i'm fine.."He said as Angelo screamed, Chris ran to where he was and saw Devin laying on the ground with his throat split open and was dead..

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ANGE?!"Chris said as he slammed Angelo against the wall an Angelo pried himself from Chris' grip as Angelo ran to Devin and felt his pulse he was slowly dying but wasn't completely dead. Angelo had changed Devin into a vampire and Devin was still unconscious as he slowly opened his eyes the cut on his neck as healed and Chris pushed Angelo out of the way and held Devin as his cheek slowly started to crack Chris shook his head,"No, no, please no...."Devin whimpered as he gently kissed Devin's lips for one last time before he turned to ashes and fell through his fingers Chris cried quietly before running out of the house and into the woods as he punched a tree putting a hole in it he heard a voice from behind him,"Awe poor Chris."Nick Matthews stated as Chris turned around and looked to him pure rage building in his eyes,"Poor, poor Chris. Lost his mother to another vampire years before.. Met a girl who was beautiful an she tried to murder you because she was a whore, had a boyfriend who abused him an a father who abused him before he burnt the house down with his own father in it. He didn't mean to because he loved the only thing he had, Chris had another boyfriend who was kidnapped an that same man forced Chris to watch the other man rape the one he loved. Poor poor thing, life bites doesn't it?"Nick laughed an Chris sharpened his eyes at the male anger filling his veins,"You are a sick motherfucker, you have no idea how much i want to kill you but i can't becau-"Before he could finish Nick interrupted,"Because you are weak and have no power over me, i own you. I own Rick. And now. I own. Devin. I am the all mighty I AM GOD!"He spoke smiling as Chris snaked his hand behind his own form and quickly grabbed his knife stabbing it through his chest and watching the black blood seep from his mouth,"An you will return to hell and be punished for even existing i only give you these last words you son of a bitch; Go. Fuck. Yourself."He spoke as he kicked the body and it bursts into flames as he quickly turned into ashes Chris ran back to the house and as he entered he heard banging an what sounded like Ricky moaning he walked up to his room to find Angelo and Ricky having intercourse...

"W-Wait chris..."Ricky softly said as Angelo quickly pulled out of him as Chris packed his things and was crying, Angelo walked into the room with a towel wrapped around himself,"Chris...Please...I'm sorry.."Chris shook his head grabbing his suit cases and heading for the door but stopped looking back to Angelo,"Have a nice life with him..."He sniffled walking down the street and stopping to check into the cheapest hotel he could obtain and as he reached his room he threw his suit cases against the wall and collapsed as he started to cry quietly,"I saved you..From death you piece of shit.."He mumbled to himself as he heard the door open an heard a male voice speak,"H-Hello? Are you okay?"He spoke he slowly turned my head to see a boy with long brown hair As Chris wiped off his own tears and looked to the boy,"I'm fine, who are you?"He spoke shyly,"I-I'm Micheal, M-michael tintiuc.."He spoke an Chris was stunned by the beautiful boy an smaller as well,"I'm Chris Cerulli, its a pleasure to meet you."He said as the other male spoke,"I'm sorry i-i thought i had my own room but i think they-uh, gave it away..."He spoke an Chris looked to his suit cases,"Well, you can stay here with me."He spoke as the other smiled he thought that smile was adorable,"N-No i couldn't invade your home.."He spoke an Chris replied,"I insist, no one as beautiful as you should have to live on the streets you can stay here as long as you need."He nodded as he put his things down.

Are you my new...Lover?
♠ ♠ ♠
I might be making a squeal if you guys like this enough to read over the more interesting shit that will happen in the second part to this story.

Stay strong batlings, i love you.
-ConfinedIntention