Sequel: My Beautiful Boy
Status: Active

Silver Stockings

Where am i?

"Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock~!"He hear around the room a male sitting at another table a few feet from where he himself His hair reaching his waist and he was crazy
he walked over to Ricky and sat down next to him smirking when he ran his finger over the long black locks Ricky quickly turned as he gasped slightly the black locks covering his amber eyes as he would smile in his face."Ricky, i presume?"He lifted Ricky's chin as Ricky blushed and pulled away he pulled his head back,"What a beautiful specimen..."He leaned in closer to his ear and spoke,"I am not human...."He spoke disappearing into a black smoke cloud that set off the alarm and he was blamed of course,"Richard to your room please."Ricky heard the voices echo as the man left and he folded his arms over each other making a pretzel as he kept his head down and breathed in and out walking to his room quickly having some sort of breakdown he reaches his room and sit in the corner as he flashes back to a few memories.

What is that i see? My flower?

Hanging from a rope which held his wrists together above his head and nude from head to toe,
cuts and bite marks on his inner thigh an neck. He looked sick.. He looked soul less, and became lifeless.

He was shaking and staring into the dark corner of the room fear and pain surrounded his blue eyes as he gritted his teeth and glared at the dark shadow in the corner his hues turning a bright grey

He who fears him the most

And he kept staring at the corner until he fell over when it hit morning and fell asleep
he soon woke up hearing a voice and waking up with his black locks wavy and frizzy.
As he would slowly stand his lips paler than before as he would walk to the doctors office before he could open the door ange did and looked at the lifeless boy a frown coming to his lips. "Is he...Starting to love..Me?"He asked himself in a thought. His hues turned a grey-red color as he looked at ange.

You don't know what he is going to do..Manipulate you!

As they walked inside Ricky stumbled slightly as angelo caught him Ricky blushed and softly replied,"I'm sorry..."Ange looked down at Ricky and shook his own head,"No, its fine. Just-- I think you should try and get more sleep. .Al right?" Ange protested before Ricky looked down to the ground his sick expression left angelo concerned for the young boy, hopefully he was taking his medicine. .

He looked to Ricky and only to feel the sickness in his own stomach again,
every time he looks into those eyes he feels worse and wants to vomit
what is so special about this patient, he was just another patient he needed to help..

With every breath you are lying.

After Ricky had left Dr. Angelo needed to speak with the manager of this asylum.

"Mr. Kiloltz. I do no think Ricky is even human, Ricky needs proper aid and he told me...
- "what that he is going crazy and you need to save him?"
"No--i--"
"That he is 'unstable and he thinks he is going to commit a self murder, well look. I do not care who pasts and who doesn't; i'm the manager and what i say is followed either take the goddamn pills or suffer. Its his own fault if he isn't getting any better."He protested swinging his hands at Angelo.
Angelo had to speak back,"He's sick, Keith, he needs some goddamn help! Either do something for this community, i'm taking him home with me i'm going to help him heal."angelo sneered at the husky male who was giving him a displeased figure of facial expression.
"--YOU CAN'T DO THAT! Its under business ter----"Before he could finish Angelo used his strength to punch the husky male in the face and spoke shaking his hand putting on his seeing eye glasses,"He's coming with me."He spoke walking out of the door and putting on his seeing eye glasses afterwards and quickly rushing to where Ricky's room was and quietly walked in; picking up the small boy he had already grabbed his belongings as well while he left the building and no one had noticed they were gone.

I told you not to go to the appointment today.

"Where am i?"Ricky mumbled when he saw he was undressed into his own goth clothes from before he had to go to the asylum, he looked over to his foot and heard a chain clank before he quickly pushed the covers off of himself and looked over seeing Chris and Angelo tears started to stream down his cheeks he grunted shooting up and following the chain as it was attached to a metal pole he looked out of the window and saw they were in the middle of no where. He squeezed his own shirt and slid down the wall not speaking but heard the footsteps and a gentle hand as he sneered in fear,"D-Don't touch me....!"He felt the arms pull him into a tight calming embrace.