Sequel: My Beautiful Boy
Status: Active

Silver Stockings

To love is to be hurt

The small clear tears falling down his sickened cheeks,"Sh, Ricky please..."He heard from the male as Ricky bit down on his own lip shaking in the arms of the male before the taller male kissed his head.
He put two fingers under Ricky's chin and his thumb on the tip of his chin, those crystal blue hues keeping their vision to the ground as the male kissed his forehead,"Ricky...I mean you no harm..Look at me."His body still shaking as he slowly looked up and his eyes widened when he saw who it was he quickly pushed him away and had scratched the males arm but it healed quickly Ricky ran toward the door trying to use his strength to open the door but slowly looked to the locks as he ran back and into the male and was pinned to the wall by his hands and looked to him fear coating his eyes,"RICKY! CALM DOWN!"Angelo walked into the room as the metal chain moved across the floor Ricky kept moving as Angelo and the other male held him down, Rick screeched,"STOP! LET ME GO!"Angelo injected him with a sleeping medication as he yelled to the other male,"Chris help me.."Ricky slowly started to fall back asleep his panic silenced for now. . . .

setting him down on the day bed and covering him up Chris kissed his forehead and left him rest the poor kid needed it."Ange, what do we do now.."Chris motioned as he sat down in a chair looking to angelo,"He needs rest, and he looks so sick. . He looks like he's wearing concealer on his lips..and his eyes are surrounded by a dark beige color...."Angelo looked to him and shrugged as he took small sips of the red liquid,"Well he needs food, he needs sleep and most of all what i need to tell you...Don't
touch him until he knows you won't hurt him..He will run from you because he sees everyone as a threat."He finished as Chris ran a hand over his face his shoulder length hair rubbing against the side of his neck as he would sigh.

Wake up. . .

Ricky slowly opened his eyes as he heard a voice,"Oh you're awake, i made you something to eat."He slowly looked up to him and didn't move,"Doctor--"Before he could finish angelo spoke in reply,"Call me Angelo."He spoke as Ricky slowly sat up looking at the chain on his ankle as he would shake slightly small thighs squeezed together as he looked in front of him and saw Chris he pulled his knees to his chest and looked at him,"W-why ar-e you h-here..."Chris stood up and walked closer to Ricky as Angelo walked outside and Chris sat at the end of the day bed and looked up at him, regret and guilt filling the brown hues."I....I'm sorry....but-"Before Chris could finish Ricky interrupted him and tears slowly ran down his cheek,"Th-that you wanted to watch him hurt me like he did...That you w-wanted
to see me hurt...Because of him i cannot sleep, i can't dream without dreaming of him, i can't lay in a bed without being afraid that i'm going to be fucked again.. I'm fucking scared and have no one to care nor protect me.."Ricky started to cry and huddle to himself as Chris touched his arm he flinched away, all he wanted to do was comfort him...

"Rich-"Chris was cut off by Ricky
"Don't fucking call me that..."Ricky snapped
"I'm sorry okay?! I didn't want him to hurt you but he's...He is my maker..."Chris protested while he frowned himself."W-what the fuck do you mean..?"Ricky spoke to Chris slowly looking up to him as he hung his head,"I tried to-...I tried to kill myself and we were best friends...He found me hanging from a noose and he cut me down and changed me into something horrible.. A vampire, after a while i tried to kill him but since he's my marker i can't and he can control me. That's why i was in that room if i didn't do it he would kill me it was not something i wanted to do and i know i should have just ran but he would have murdered me either way. Just, i-i think i'm starting to fall for you and i don't know what to do.."Chris finished and Ricky frowned,"I-i'm sorry.."Chris looked up to him and pulled him into a tight embrace,"After you left our first school, i grew so depressed that i could barely feel myself cut...When the blood dripped down my arm i just watched it fall..."Ricky spoke as he slowly started to cry.

Angelo was in his room on YouTube and saw a video by the title: "Hot porn" he was curious because it looked like Ricky as he clicked on the video he watched it seeing Ricky masturbate and was secretly being recorded? "What the hell is this? who recorded this?"He scrolled down seeing the screen name by 'Nick7789" He thought to himself as he quickly put the computer down and put his reading glasses on and opened up the file he took from the asylum reading things quietly,"He describe a male approximately six feet seven incs, and he was tall he described him to be a demon and his friend was supposedly standing in the corner while the other had his was with him."He looked up from the paper and his eyes got bigger as anger grew in his eyes,"He...Lied about who he was.."He dropped the folder and stormed out of the door seeing "Chris' on top of him kissing his neck and holding him down Angelo used his strength and pulled him off slamming him against the wall as Ricky sat up his pants and boxers half way off he spoke,"ANGELO STOP! ITS CHRIS!"He spoke as the demon changed smiling down at Ricky as Ricky remembered the voice when he was having his way with him,"Please extend your wings...Let me feed from you.."Right as he thought that Nick voiced the same words in his reality right when the voice spoke in his head spoke."Let me feed from you.."It echoed over and over until he started to scream and the real Chris returned looking to Ricky,"RICKY! ANGEL- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" Ricky held his head and sobbed in fetal position on the day bed when Chris walked over to him angelo ran to get the shot of medicine that will calm him down,"Here inject it."Angelo spoke breathing heavily as his fangs were still bared,"FUCKING INJECT IT CHRIS!"And with that he injected it making Ricky slowly doze off and Chris slammed Angelo against the wall,"What the fuck did you do?!"Angelo looked at him and punched him opening his nose but Chris just hissed looking at him whilst angelo spoke,"I did not do anything! I need to show you something...But we can't leave him alone or else nick will come back."Angelo spoke running to his room and sitting at the dinner table and turning the computer toward Chris,"What the fuck...No way.."he spoke shocked.

Angelo clicked on the profile and saw another video which was so clear being the camera was in high definition, Angelo clicked on it and Chris watched it anger approaching his domain,"That son-of-a bitch!"Angelo watched the video where Nick matthews recorded himself having his way with Ricky
Angelo threw a glass at the wall as the tiny shiny pieces of the glass falling onto the hardwood floor
opened his eyes coughing as his sickened figure flinched Chris walked over to him looking down at him and sitting down gently running his hand across the soft and pale cheek, he felt so terrible for the male he loved..

"Ricky, are you okay?"Ricky coughed his eyes rolling back into his head as his heartbeat increased in speed as he squeezed Chris' shirt as he made a soft noise Chris held him as blood slowly trickled from those pale lips.