Sequel: My Beautiful Boy
Status: Active

Silver Stockings

The spell i cannot resist

After Chris had awoken he was still was a bit tired as he heard the birds singing their soft melody of chirps and whistles his lips quivered into the smallest frown. He missed being able to see the clear blue skies with white fluffy smoke insisting on decorating it; the only thing that made the ski so fun to stare upon
he also missed seeing the green leafs that convinced the dark brown branches to keep them standing until they grew old and died as of humans natural nature to fall in love, breathe the air, and die. But at the same time he adored the darkness it was his friend.

After thinking of Ricky for awhile he decided to write a song about him out of warm blood:

"Blood stains the surface of the whitest of surfaces, i watched you grow into something you are not inhuman and unwillingly hurt. It was a pain to watch the tears come from your eyes, i saw every flaw as a new suit to match that perfectly sculpted body of yours; for days and years I've watched your heart turn into stone but soon i felt each fabric of my heart breaking when i saw your cuts i thought to myself for a moment and just the thought disallowed me alone to brake the thought into a dull whisper instead of shouts. I've had enough of this pity excuse for myself to be selfish; i needed release; love; my arms wrapped around you in the comfort of your warm body since i was so cold. . I've left myself slide into exile until i felt so much pain i could not stand myself much longer if i did not confess this domination taking over me to you; i might just end up a psychopath so what i have to say to you, is that: I love you with all my heart, my dear Ricky, this last wish i speak to you. Please be my enchanted and never abandon my side."

I only wish for you to be happy..

He felt a tear of blood slide down his pale cheeks, hazel eyes shut as he closed the diary which had so many songs and emotions written into it he had Ricky's journal as well which he wanted to read, but dare not invade his privacy he had too much respect to do something like that. As he looked to his right he a small male walk to the restroom as he watched him wander about in his black boxers of which were short, as Chris would walk into the room he couldn't help but peek through the door and see the butt naked male step into the shower he was beautiful but it make him terrible when he saw the cuts on his right and left side along with both of his arms along with the harsh bruises. . . He was going to support him so that he wouldn't hurt himself anymore Chris wanted to be the reason, the reason he no longer fades.

As minutes past he walked out of the room hungry and needed blood he looked at Angelo as he showed him his teeth Angelo extended his hand as Chris took very little bits of blood from Angelo and looked away when he was done, he wasn't completely full but he didn't want to take too much. As Ricky was now dressed and still had no pants on himself he laid in bed black strands of curly locks of which were raven black, Ricky slowly stood looking down the hall while Chris turned his head to look at him he blushed darkly and went to bathroom shutting the door and sitting on the toilet staring at the wall -- he soon walked out seeing Chris walk into the room as they stared at each other Chris walked closer and closer to Ricky as he hesitated to put his fingers under his chin to make him look up
the now grey hues stared into the crimson hues as Ricky's cheeks were a bright red. Chris slowly moved his face closer until Ricky shut his eyes leaning slowly into the kiss and hesitantly raising his hand to cup Chris' cheek, their lips finally connecting to create the slow, deep and passionate kiss.

The larger sized male had wrapped his arms around his small waist and over his spine he gently bit Ricky's lip the soft pink leathery flesh squishing gently under the man's white teeth the smaller boys arms resting at his shoulder as he would lean into the kiss marking his place upon him he motions himself to connect his lips deeper with the soft pale lips of the other he felt the grip of Chris tighten as he inhaled in and pulled away for a few seconds to tell Ricky the thought that consumed him,"Ricky. My love.. I've had nothing to do rather than think about you until i felt your pain consuming me; and what i want to say is that...I love you until my heart is ripped from my body, until this day i no longer need to keep this to myself, because, my love, i will never leave your side or hurt you in anyway..I am in love with the fallen angel that stands before me.."Ricky blushed at the poetic words each syllable making him blush darker as he went on with his speech,"Chris, all I've ever wanted was the vampire standing before me; he is sweet, caring, and protective.. With this i offer my gratitude of judgement defining my love towards you. Chris; i am in love with you....I have held my feelings in a cage disallowing them to be free from my grasp; i want your love, an everything that comes along with it.
I want you to always have my place in your heart... Until the day we be both pass.. I love you from the core of my heart, my dear Chris.."He finished as Chris Snaked his hand up the smaller boys back tracing small patterns when he watched the pale cheeks turn red the warmth of the other made Chris feel that much more alive,"And with that i will accept every pain you own, welcome to my heart, my love."He Leaned in kissing the smaller boy deeply whilst still running his hand over the smaller back.

He slowly leaned into Ricky and Ricky leaned back with him Chris now on top of him holding himself up by his knees, he snaked his hand under his shirt over the deep cuts trying not to reopen them as he went on to slowly take off his boxers he kissed Ricky's lips tenderly and passionately as he started to plant small tender kisses around his neck as he earned a moan from Ricky as he would whisper in his ear,"Are you ready?"Chris questioned as he spoke under a soft and silent moan,"I am yours.."He simply stated through the moan, as Chris directed himself inside of him Ricky made a soft noise as his nails dug into Chris' neck making Chris moan himself as he leaned down hearing the huff of Ricky when he thrust-ed into him slowly and smoothly Chris ran his hand down the pale and soft skin slowly sliding to the smaller males member and stroking him slowly he gently slithered his hand to the back of Ricky's head tangling his fingers in the raven strands among his larger pale hand with black fingernails. He made small grunts in Ricky's ear as he started to pick up the pace and went deeper inside him stroking him faster as Ricky's announce quickly that he was going to ejaculate and so he did as Chris felt himself about to come he heard Ricky starting his orgasm he soon stopped staying on top of him for a minute before pulling out of him and pulling him closely smiling at him and he smiled back,"I love you so much.."Chris stated, as Ricky replied softly under softer breath now,"I love you so much more than you know.."As he Huddled up to his now lover Chris kissed his forehead as they slept for a while until Chris had woken up and saw Ricky was standing out of bed getting dressed he whistled tiredly as he stared at his rear end.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song Chris wrote for Ricky is something i made up!
Hate me if you will, i left you with sex and confessing love for this chapter before i moved forward.
I am so tired that i'm falling asleep on my computer, so with that being said.

Goodnight my lovely bat-lings.