Sequel: My Beautiful Boy
Status: Active

Silver Stockings

My Love For You Is Like Rain

After Ricky had cuddled his lover all night he woke up and looked to his beloved getting on top of him and straddling him, Chris smirked slowly opening his eye."Hello, and good morning beautiful."He simply state whilst grabbing Ricky's rear cheeks and clenching his hands to squeeze his rear he smirked and Ricky leaned down and kissed him.

After Kissing for a while and making out they both took a shower and got dressed.

"Ricky...Can i ask you a question?"
Ricky turned around to look at him,
"Yes, Chris?"
Chris turned to look at him,
"Would you destroy beauty?"
He shook his head looking to him.
"No..Why destroy beauty when it can be so much more."
Chris Smiled,
"Exactly..So why destroy yourself, when you can become even more beautiful than you are now."
Chris smiled once more looking into the light blue eyes before leaning forward to wrap his arm around his waist and pull him closely to kiss him then kissed all the cuts he had on his body,
"Ricky..."
Ricky looked at him smiling,
"Yes?"
Chris looked down to him bringing his body closer putting two fingers under his chin and kissing his soft and fading pink lips.
"Promise me you will never, ever, ever, hurt yourself again."
Ricky hesitated to say yes but slowly stuttered it,
"I promise..T-that i will never h-hurt myself again...Only when i still have you.."
He spoke As Chris kissed Ricky's neck tenderly before the dark haired boys made their way out to the day bed.

Chris snaked himself into the bed and Ricky did the same but cuddled up closely to his lover before he rested his head on his chest Chris slowly pet Ricky's hair and kissed the side of his head when Ricky randomly squeaked."Chris.. I want whip cream.."He randomly squeaked as Chris was about to talk he heard a loud moan as Ricky blushed,"I guess that's angelo and my brother.."He spoke getting up slowly taking off his own pants Chris made a noise staring at his rear,"So hot.."Ricky blushed smiling as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed the whip cream heading back to Chris as he looked to Chris.

Ricky slowly sat down crossing his legs in a pretzel shape and was facing Chris as he pushed down to the couch he giggled looking up to Chris as Chris put some on Ricky's nose Ricky meowed as Chris licked off the whipped cream. He looked down to Ricky in a serious manner,"I'm starving.."He pushed kissed down Ricky's jaw, throat, and chest as he made it to his thigh looking up to Ricky Chris asked for permission with his eyes as Ricky nodded slowly and bit his own lip as he felt the sharp fang guide themselves into the pale and soft flesh Ricky let out a soft sound as he squeezed the sheets on the day bed before Chris was done and after he was, he licked the wounds and pulled himself up onto Ricky smiling and kissing him a bit of his own blood on his lips on in Ricky's mouth.

Ricky Felt Chris slowly pull down his boxers and had no pants on himself,
Ricky stood walking to their room as he leaned against the wall with his small rear facing out toward Chris, Chris smiled as his hand slowly slid down the slender stomach he guided himself into Ricky before he kissed Ricky's shoulder and Ricky arched his rear end up and out so that Chris could get him better, Ricky hissed quietly as he felt Chris heat up inside him which meant he was going to thrust faster. Ricky moved his hips with Chris' before he moaned and looked ahead of him seeing Nick...

Why are you here....?

He was to into the pleasure as he slowly closed his eyes and let his head fall back before Chris turned his head to kiss him deeply he held the kiss as he went faster inside him and deeper Ricky moaned louder as Chris pulled out putting his hands behind Ricky's thighs and lifting him into the bathroom and stepping into the shower before kissing him deeply before moaning against his lips he thrust-ed into Ricky a bit rougher and which made his nails dig into his back and made his body jolt roughly.

He looked slowly from his vision and saw nick matthews again,
what does he want..

But he was too pleasured to speak or think at the moment as they kept making love for an hour.

Ricky was lying next to his beloved and looked to nick again which had been stalking them for the past hour..

Please go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters to go.