Disposable Teens

My Name is Marilyn Manson.

On the first day of school, usually Brian Warner would pretend to be sick and not attend. The night before, he would eat a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs with a big glass of chocolate milk, so he could vomit at two in the morning and claim he is too sick to show up at school in five hours. His fear was always the same since middle school. He would be afraid of going through a whole day and no one wanted to be friend. It could be on how he dressed in tight leather pants and KISS band tee shirt. Maybe it was because he drew in class of girls he liked and what would they look like nude. Strange kid? Perhaps. Last year, he started high school, it starting off the same since middle school. Except, he made a small group of friends at the last quarter of his high school freshmen year.

His friends were in the same grade as him, they liked the same bands and music, they dressed similar, in other words they were outcasts and freaks. The only thing that bugged Brian was that his friends were bisexual. In fact, Brad Stewart had a crush on him. Brad would skip his class to attend Brian's lunch schedule. He even offers to pay for Brian's lunches, and always said "Don't worry about paying me back. Its my pleasure to see you happy."

It didn't bother him that they were bisexual, it was because he wasn't that he felt like a misfit at times. Stephen Bier was attracted to Asians, male or female, he liked his Asians short and natural raven colored hair. If he found another smoker at the school and that person was Asian, his fantasy is not only to fuck him or her, but share the same cigarette together.

Scott Mitchell, smokes as well, but he didn't find Stephen attractive and neither did Stephen find him attractive. Scott likes the tall and crazy dyed hair types. His dream boy had to have a dark stare and quiet older guys were his type.

Freddy Streithorst, had a thing for drummers. That's why recently he took drum lessons, in order to impress another drummer. Tell you the truth, he sucks at it.

But on the last day of school, Brian and his friends had a conversation. "We should do an activity together. Something we could do as a talent and for a future career." Brian said to his friends. "What you had in mind?" asked Stephen. "We could start a garage band, and play at school events and try to impress girls. I would love to use my poetry as lyrics. It would be fun!" Brian explained. They all agreed that they cant wait for summer to be over, so they could start their band.

So, you see that Brian is excited to see his friends again and to show them his blue prints for the band. Since the last day of school, they found out that Scott could play guitar, Brad can play bass, Freddy is already taking drum lessons, Brian could write lyrics and sing, but what could Stephen do?
Scott suggested that keyboards should be easy to learn and Stephen nodded and promised he will take lessons all through the summer. All is left was a band name. What would be a great name for them? Brian had the perfect answer. He could not wait.

--

"Stupid piece of shit locker!!"
"Shit. Stephen, why don't you take an axe and smash it open?"

"Hey, Brian. How are you? Man, im ready for the band. I could play some Nine Inch Nails songs on my keyboard." Stephen smiled.

"That's awesome! Im good. Im excited too. I have some blue prints to share at lunch." Brian grinned. The bell rang and the first class of the day began.

--

"You got gum in your hair.." Brad pointed his chewed up pencil eraser at at Scott's green dyed hair.

"Yeah...im aware..this annoying girl in algebra sits behind me and asked me if I was single.."

"What did you say?" Brian asked while searching for his blue prints in his folder.

"I said yes. but then she cut me off asking me if I would date her and take her to homecoming next month. I looked her in the eyes and said, im not attracted to chubby short girls with natural colored hair. Then she got pissed and spat out her gum and stuck it in my hair." Scott sipped his chocolate milk.

"Apparently you have no skills in talking to girls. Next time, say I am taken. Taken to a beautiful blonde molhawk guy with a big penis." Stephen laughed.

Scott stuck his tongue out then gagged on the comment. "Trust me now I know. Never say single! Always lie and say your dating a French model with big titts!"

"So Brian, lets talk about our band? Do even have a name yet?" Brad asked while trying to peek at Brian's notes.

"So I was thinking we should try to do a metal themed band and each assign us with a band name. I was thinking something to shock people and also to scare them. I already gave myself a band name. It's a combination of Marilyn Monroe, a sex icon of beauty, and Charles Manson, a famous serial killer. Which I combined both names into Marilyn Manson. So what do you think?" Brian explained nervously scared if his friends didn't approve. Two minutes of awkward silence until Brad finally spoke.

"I like it!" Brad smiled as he placed his hand on Brian's thigh.

"I do too!" Stephen added putting a shoulder around Brian.

Freddy and Scott didn't answer. They didn't know how to explain how they felt. The lunch bell rang and the last two classes for the day was about to begin. Before they all got up and went separate ways, "By the way, I was thinking to call it, Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids.." Brian mentioned as all nodded and left.

--

The first day of being a sophomore ended. The school buses lined up front of the school, waiting for students to crowd the limited seats inside them. Brian sat on the curve while watching the buses. He felt uneasy and started to rethink the band's name. There were two yays vs. two nays. He needed to get four yays in order to continue. Freddy walked passed Brian, notices him, turns back and sits near him. After three minutes of silence, Freddy nodded.

"I think it's not a good idea..."

"I guess not." Brian stares at his feet.

"I think it's a GREAT idea!" Freddy hugged Brian.

"Really? But why didn't you say anything?" Brian asked confused.

"I had to think about it. I pictured my band name in so many possibilities. Then it clicked. Could my name be Sara Lee Lucas?"

Brian thought about it and smiled. "Yes it fits perfectly! Congrads, Sara Lee Lucas!"

"Thank You! Marilyn Manson. Its a pleasure to be your drummer and a Spooky Kid!" They shook hands and went off their separate paths towards home.

--

"Hello? Yes he is home. One moment." Brian's mother walked into their living room to see Brian watching The Munsters on television and eating a bag of original Lays potato chips.

"Brian, there's someone on the phone for you." His mother handed him the cordless phone and walked to the other room.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Brian. It's Scott."

"Hey Scott, Whats up?"

"I thought about it. I like it a lot. Call me, Daisy. Daisy Berkowitz."

--

To be continued......
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you all.

I know the age groups are off. It's just fiction boys & girls!