Disposable Teens

Jealous?

The next day, Brad was now Gidget Gein and Stephen was now Madonna Wayne Gacy. Scott and Brian decided to also call Stephen, "Pogo." The friends kept using their band names when they greeted each other at school or in a public place. After about a week, Brian decided its time to advertise their band. He always brought a sketchbook to each class to sketch designs or logos for their band.

Within the two weeks his drawings attracted a fan in his World History class. That fan just watches him sketch and never takes her eyes off of him. Before the class ends, Their teacher explained that everyone needs to find a partner to do a project on a famous historical person and the project is due at the end of the week. Brian, thinking "oh shit. My friends aren't even in this class. Who could be my partner?" He looks around the class, he notices that there are more girls than guys. He turns to see that his fan is staring right at him. Their eyes connected and the long raven dread locked haired girl, smiled softly.

"Hi." That voice wasn't a girl's voice. "I love your artwork. I've been watching you sketch for two weeks. My name is Jeordie White. I would like to be your history partner. What's your name?"

"Brian Warner. Thank You." Brian smiled.

"We have the same lunch schedule. I know because you sit with Stephen Bier, who is in my English class. So lets meet at lunch to discuss our project. Is that okay?"

"Yes. Of course."

--

"So there's this geek club classroom next to my locker, and I noticed that there is a short Asian with long raven hair that dresses in long black fishnets and black booty shorts, always going to that club. He's hot! Too hot for that club. I wonder what his name is?" Stephen shares with us.

"Why don't you get up and ask him?" Brad asked.

"I don't have the guts. Here's the best part though, he is a smoker!" Stephen smiled.

"Oh your dream boy! I could see it now! An Asian themed wedding at a Chinese restaurant!" Scott giggled.

Stephen stuck his tongue out at Scott. Jeordie walked passed Stephen and took a seat besides him. All four pairs of eyes looked at the cross dresser strangely. Jeordie ignoring the strange silent stares surrounding him, looks into his World History folder.

"Where's Brian?" Jeordie asked.

"Brian Warner?" Brad asked confused.

"Yeah? We had plans." Jeordie nodded.

"I guess he is running late." Scott informed.

"Jeordie, why are you here?" Stephen asked confused.

"I have a World History project to do with Brian. I asked if it was okay to meet him here to discuss, but I guess not. Since he is not here and all." Jeordie frowned.

"Don't worry. He should be here soon. Just chill for a bit." Stephen smiled.

"Sorry about us staring awkward at you. Its just we are waiting for Brian to arrive to discuss our band meeting plus, you're in his seat." Scott pointed out.

"Oh im sorry for intruding and I didn't know this was Brian's seat! Wait, did you say band meeting?" Jeordie asked excitedly.

"Yeah? We're creating a band all together.." nodded Freddy.

"That's awesome! Do you guys need a bass player? Im really decent, I promise you I will learn all the songs within a week!!" Jeordie giggled.

"Actually, I'm the bass player. So to answer your question, we are NOT interested in another bass player!" Brad hissed. Everyone turned to look shocked at Brad for snapping at Jeordie.

"Oh....ok..thats fine...So what's Brian's position then?" Jeordie broke out a half smile.

"He's our vocalist and it was his idea to form a band. We don't have any songs just yet, but Brian says he would use old poems he wrote as for lyrics." Stephen patted Jeordie's back.

"That's cool. So what's the band's name?" Jeordie smiled wide. All four band mates look at each other and smiled and spoke in unison.

"Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids!"

--

Brian walked out of the nurse's office feeling a bit better. He was upset that he missed his lunch schedule. He was suppose to meet up with Jeordie and discuss their project, and also hang out with his friends. Moments earlier before lunch, he walked out of his algebra class, which was located upstairs, and a clumsy jock raced with another jock down the stairs. Brian was not even half way down, and was knocked down the stairs hitting his tail bone. Brian was in so much pain, he spent his whole lunch period in the nurse's office.

While trying to get to his last class for the day, his favorite subject, Art, he notices a classroom door was open. He took a peek and saw Jeordie and Stephen sharing a textbook together, taking turns on reading each paragraph. Thinking back, Jeordie did mention he had a class with Stephen. It must be English. In fact, It was an honors class.

Jeordie happened to look up and saw Brian while Stephen read his section out loud for only them to hear. Brian notices the eye contact, and tries to go straight to class. Jeordie excused himself to Stephen and their teacher, saying he had to go to the restroom. He walked fast to catch up with Brian, and to grab his wrist.

"Brian? Where were you at lunch?" Jeordie had the puppy dog sad look in his eyes.

"I got injured on my way to lunch. It hurts to walk, sit, and get up. So I went to the Nurse's office for a while. I hope your not too mad at me, I hope you forgive me?" Brian said.

"Of course I forgive you. Why didn't you tell me you had a band? I spent the whole lunch period with them. They all got cool band names, and the band name itself was original. They were all nice except for the bass player. I don't think he likes me..." Jeordie looked a little nervous.

"Well we just started to get ideas out there. Besides, I just met you Jeordie. Im actually shocked that Brad wouldn't like you! He likes me, and I like you. So he should totally give you a chance!" Brian smiled.

"You....you.....like me?" Jeordie blushed.

"Yeah. A lot!" Brian blushed.

"I like you a lot too!! Homecoming is this Saturday at six. Would you be my date?" Jeordie said leaning closer to gently kiss Brian's pale chapped lips.

Brian was shocked. When he meant, "I like you," He thought Jeordie would understand as friends..or even like best friends, perhaps. Brian also thought well all my friends are bisexual, and Jeordie was a cute cross dresser, why the hell not? He allowed Jeordie to enter his mouth, tongues clashing inside discovering a new taste. While this little makeup session was going on, Brian felt that someone was watching, just a vibe, but when they stopped kissing he turned and didn't see anyone besides Jeordie.

"I would be honored, Jeordie." Just like that the bell rang. Brian missed his favorite class, but he had to go home. He waved Jeordie goodbye and walked towards the buses.

--

Its finally Saturday, Homecoming was finally time to hang out and danced with either a date or with people who didn't have a date. Yesterday, Brian and Jeordie got a perfect score on their World History project on Marie Antoinette.

Once they got in, all the teens were dancing to songs like: Pretty Woman, Dancing By Myself, Time After Time, and You Spin Me Around. For some reason, Brian and Jeordie didn't want to dance. Instead they went on a buffet food rampage. After eating, five chocolate icing donuts, two cans of Coke soda, two platefuls of Ruffles original potato chips, and trying to lick pure Hershey's chocolate from the chocolate fondue fountain, they walked outside the gymnasium for fresh, cool, outside air. Jeordie noticed he really had to take a piss. He skipped happily to the boys room.

Brian heard some drunk singing near the school's football field. He followed the singing voices, but before he could get to the other side of the bleachers, he recognized a friend graffiti-ing the back of the bleachers. The bright red words read, "Gidget Gein is dead!" Brian also noted his friend is really drunk.

"Brad? What are you doing?" Brian tried to stop his friend.

"You...yo...goonnaa..replace me....with that cross dressing SLUT!!! I saw you kissing him in the hallway! Didn't I showed you that I liked you? Didn't I Supported you?? If you want him, he should not only take your heart, but also take my place in the band!!" Brad threw an empty beer bottle and it smashed into many pieces of broken glass.

A teacher heard it and walked over to where Brad and Brian were. Brad ran as far as he could as the teacher chased after him. Brian in a shocked mood, walked back to the gymnasium, where a lonely sad Jeordie walked over to him.

"I thought you ditched me!" Jeordie went to hug his date.

"Would you like to join my band?" Brian spoke low.

"What? What about Brad...er I mean Gidget?" Jeordie asked puzzled.

"He's gone. He's never coming back. So, Would you be my new bass player?"

Jeordie nodded and kissed Brian's cheek.

--

Monday came, Everyone was curious where is Brad? Stephen immediately noticed that Jeordie was in Brad's seat at lunch. "Okay, guys. Brad decided to drop out of the band and also to change schools. Jeordie is now in the band playing bass. It's was a tough decision but, Brad mentioned that Jeordie should replace him."

Everyone nodded in agreement since this morning they all found the red graffiti saying "Gidget Gein is dead!"

"So what's your name, Jeordie?" Stephen asked.

"We decided.." Brian started. Jeordie finished:

"Twiggy Ramirez."

--

To be continued.....
♠ ♠ ♠
"Welcome, Twiggy Ramirez! I hope you are ready for an adventure!" -TwiggyLeeManson