Disposable Teens

V-Day Issues

"Valentine's Day is next week. Any plans, Timothy?" Stephen smiled nervously while making eye contact to the floor and scratching the back of his head.

The bright pink posters were hung in every hall way, every class room, and on every trash can. Valentine's Day was the biggest scam in the whole entire school.

Posters of cupid advertising 'A dozen red roses for $6. A small box of assorted chocolates for $5.
2 Tickets to the Valentine's Day Dance are $20. And experiencing Young love....priceless!'

Even yesterday, Kenny's health class was passing out condoms. What a sickening pressure filled holiday! If you didn't have a date, or a boy/girlfriend, you were branded as a lonely loser.

"Um..Stephen?"

"Yes, Timothy?" Stephen took a big breath.

"Could you at least make eye contact?" Kenny giggled.

Since Kenny started school here, Stephen and him started to become great friends. Kenny was a very smart senior, and tutored Stephen in certain subjects. Not saying Stephen wasn't smart, he just needed a little help studying for exams because of his ADHD he couldn't take notes real good. So Kenny would help him, and also bribed him with treating him to ice cream if he passed the exam.

"Oh also, Compliment him. BEFORE you bring up the dance next week." Kenny suggested.

"Right." Stephen nodded.

"Let's try one more time. Okay? Im Timothy." Kenny started to walk pass Stephen this time.

"Oh hello, Timothy. You look hot today. I LOVE your shorts...So next week is the dance. Would you like to be my date?" Stephen was making eye contact now, except he was looking at Kenny's ass.

"......No....." Kenny turned away.

"What? Why not? I COMPLIMENTED YOU!!" Stephen looked shocked. Kenny giggled.

"What was the problem?" Kenny said turning to Scott, Brian, and Jeordie. The other band mates were sitting on the floor near Stephen's locker, also trying to learn dating techniques. Jeordie raised his hand.

"Yes. Twiggy?" Kenny smiled.

"You shouldn't be mentioning his shorts or use the phrase hot. Especially staring at his Ass! It's considered rude." Jeordie pointed out, and all three friends nodded.

"Listen, Stephen. Let's try replacing the term hot, with cute. Compliment his eyes, or hair. By complimenting a specific body part, or where ever your eyes attracted to first, Means that your finding that more attracted than the real person. Timothy might take it the wrong way, like a sexual way, by mentioning his booty shorts. The term hot, also indicates that your mentally drooling over his appearances, and not what he truly is on the inside. Lastly, always make EYE contact! You should look into his eyes not his ass. Or else you just be another horny teenager with no respect for him!" Kenny lectured.

The school bell rang, for the first class for today. Everyone started to walk to their first period classes, well except Stephen. He only knows that Timothy's first period class was in the geek's club next to his locker. Timothy had a different lunch schedule, and probably didn't even ride the bus to and from school, since Stephen never seen him walk towards the buses after school. Usually, Timothy is here early talking with the other geeks, before their club starts. Today, However, Stephen noticed he didn't even walked into the club.

Stephen decided it's now or never to ask Timothy to the dance. If he put it off until the day before Valentine's Day, Timothy might already have plans by then. Stephen took a big breath and knocked on the club's door. A girl's broken accent voice yelled, "Come in!" Stephen opened the door to see the inside of the club for the first time.

It wasn't a geek's club that other students were talking about. It was an anime and manga fan club. Huge poster's of anime characters hung the walls. The lights were off because they were about to watch a Japanese dubbed film. There was no teacher, only four Asian students, three girls and one boy. The three girls were whispering in Japanese. The boy walked over to ask Stephen, why was he here?

"Could I help you?" The boy had an accent, but at least he knew English.

"Is Timothy Linton here today?" Stephen asked quickly. He over heard one of the whispering Japanese girls mention Timothy's name.

"Timothy. Is not here today. He was suppose to. Since he is in charge of this club." The boy said in broken English.

"Okay. Thank You." Stephen said when he walked out and left. He sat down by his locker, and realized back in October, when he first met Kenny and Timothy, Timothy wrote his phone number on his wrist. The number is all cleaned off by now, but Stephen re wrote it down on paper. He opened his locker and threw his books and binders out. The paper was not there. Shit.

--

The usual gang sat at their lunch table. Except for Kenny, he still had a different lunch schedule.
Stephen finally arrived and sat down with no lunch. Scott, Brian, and Jeordie saw the depressed look into his eyes. Stephen put his head down on the table, his arms and hands covering his face.

"So I guess, Timothy said no.." whispered Scott to the others. Stephen heard the comment and turned to glare at Scott.

"Timothy isn't here today. I even walked into his first period club to check.." Stephen sighed.

"You mean that geeks club?" Jeordie asked.

"Actually, it's a club for anime and manga fans. Besides it's Timothy's club, he just didn't show up today." Stephen huffed.

"Im sorry, Man. We didn't know.." Brian showed sympathy through his eyes.

"Whatever! Im getting food!" Stephen got up upset and walked his way to the school's hot lunch line.

While on line, he kept on thinking about how the hell did he lose that paper? When he got up to the cash register to pay, he opened his wallet and saw Timothy's phone number inside.

While walking back to the table, he was all smiling. His friends looked at him with concern and confused looks. Does he have PMS or something?

"I found his phone number! It was in my wallet the whole time!" Stephen smiled.

--

"Hello. I vomited in the cafeteria's restroom sink. Could I call my mother?"

"You vomited in a sink? Not in a toilet?" The school's nurse looked like she was going to puke. She pointed at a phone installed on the wall.

"I don't like to smell of toilet water, and seeing piss stains, while im puking." Stephen said while dialing Timothy's phone number. "You should call a janitor. Apparently that restroom has only one sink."

The nurse got up to go find a janitor, while a woman answered Stephen's call. "Hello?"

"Hello. Is Timothy there?" Stephen asked while biting his lip.

"Yes. One moment. Timothy!!" She yelled real loud, made Stephen jump.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Timothy. It's Stephen Bier. Your club is next to my locker? You gave me your number back in October? Remember me?"

"Of course I do. How are you? What's up?"

"Well im not going to lie, I just vomited my lunch on to a sink." Stephen giggled.

"That's sick, man!" Timothy laughed.

"Anyways, Valentine's Day is next week. Any plans?"

"Nope. You?"

"I was wondering...or hoping...If we could.....um...Would you be my Valentine? At the Valentine's Day Dance?" Stephen waited. It was a long pause, Timothy had to answer quick, The nurse was talking to the janitor right outside the door.

"Actually..." Timothy started. "I took the day off today, because I wanted to ask this hot stud, the same question. I got so scared and nervous, I didn't want to show up..."

Stephen felt like a knife just stabbed him into his heart, and a gunshot right through his brain.

"Could you let him know for me? I mean he's so hot. I just don't have the guts.."

"Yeah....I will do that for you...what's his name?" He swallowed his emotions.

"Stephen Bier.."

"Yeah? I know. I am Stephen Bier..What's his name?" Stephen asked while trying to find a pen and paper from the nurses desk.

"No. You're the hot stud. I wanted to ask you! but I got so nervous.. So I stayed home today. Im actually very happy and excited that you asked me!!" Timothy was laughing hard.

"Really? That was a horrible joke! Haha. Okay so it's a date." Stephen laughed. The Nurse just walked in and looked at Stephen very angrily.

"Yeah. Cant wait! I got to go for now. Bye Stephen." Timothy giggled.

"Bye.." Stephen hit the end button on the phone. He looks up to the pissed off nurse. "..I just needed to borrow a phone.....Well Thank you...." He ran out of the nurse's office.

--

The dance had only maybe twenty five couples attending. That's not even close to half of the many students who attend this school. Kenny didn't really wanted to go, but he found out that Scott was rejected twice from having a date. He felt bad and he literally offered to pay for both of their tickets. But he soon realized he had an opportunity to have a little more 'extra' fun.

Jeordie was waiting too long for Brian to ask him. So two days before the dance, Jeordie asked Brian out instead. Jeordie gave Brian a teddy bear wearing a small sweater saying "Be My Valentine," with a dance ticket clipped onto the sweater.

Stephen was waiting for Timothy to show up. He really wanted to introduce him to his friends. When Timothy finally arrived, Everyone was already there an hour ago. Timothy ran up to Stephen and hugged him.

"Im so sorry! I kind of live thirty minutes away, and as soon as I tried to get into my car, there was a flat!" Timothy apologized.

"Don't worry about it. These are my friends and band mates. This is Brian, our vocalist. Jeordie, our bass player. Scott, our guitarist. I know you remember Kenny, our drummer. Guys, this is Timothy."

"Nice to meet you! Your so adorable!!" Jeordie squeaked.

"Thanks. I love your dress!!" Timothy smiled.

Within twenty minutes of the dance, every couple there danced. Scott went outside to smoke, didn't even know Kenny followed him outside. Once outside, Scott lit his cigarette. Kenny walked quietly and sneaky behind him, just to kiss Scott's neck. Scott jumped, Kenny walked closer to kiss his lips.

Meanwhile, inside Timothy was interested in hearing the band's conversations. He learned about their many songs, their band names, and how talented they are.

"So do I have to call you Madonna Wayne Gacy or Stephen?" Timothy asked.

"Pogo." Stephen giggled.

"You know, You guys should play at dances. That's how you could get fans." Timothy pointed out.

"Yeah. Sounds great." Brian added.

"Brian?"

"Yes, Twiggy?" Brian looked to Jeordie.

"Ginger is graduating in May. Is he still going to be our drummer?" Jeordie asked.

"I could shed some light on this. Ginger says he wants to become a teacher's assistant while he's attending college on the weekends. He said until we graduate, he's not going anywhere." Stephen interrupted.

"Well that's great!" Timothy smiled.

"I guess that answers your question, Twiggy." Brian patted Jeordie's shoulder.

By this time, behind the bleachers at the school's football field, a lovely couple were testing out a Health class condom. All that could be heard was, "Fuck Yes! Harder! I want more! Please!!"

--

To Be Continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
If there are ANY Mistakes, on grammar, spelling and such! PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!

-TwiggyLeeManson