Disposable Teens

User

Ever since the Valentine's Day dance, Scott follows Kenny around a lot. They ride the same bus and Scott always tries to sit closer to Kenny. Scott also tries to ditch classes to spy on Kenny. Even at lunch, even though Kenny doesn't eat at the same lunch hours as him, He spends his whole time thinking about Kenny. He writes him love letters and stuffs it into Kenny's locker. At this point, Kenny is not only concerned, but is getting real annoyed of Scott's affection.

Also, Kenny is getting ready for graduation this month. He doesn't need anymore distractions. He is very behind in his Health class. In order for him to graduate, and be allowed to become a teacher's assistant for the school, He needs to get straight A's in every class before graduating. Health class was hard for him. He only did well in the Sex Education topic, which was back in February. Well today, in Health class, was his last project.

"Okay, Class. Today is our last project for the year. I want you all to pick an opposite gender partner. Boys and Girls, we are going to learn about child care. After you find a partner, please come see me, and ill give you your assignment." The teacher smiled.

Kenny just sat there day dreaming, or spacing out. A tall, skinny, blonde haired popular girl walked over to him.

"Hi. Im Tina." Tina smiled. She looked like a model.

"Kenneth." He smiled back.

"Would you like to be my partner?" She asked shyly.

"Sure." Kenny blushed.

--

At lunch, well Scott's lunch time, The gang sat down gossiping about their plans for summer break.
Scott was writing another 'private' love letter to Kenny. Stephen happened to notice that Scott was smiling and was too busy to listen to everyone's plans.

"Is that a love letter?" Stephen asked. Jeordie and Brian turned their attention to Scott.

"..uh..no.." Scott lied.

"Is that so? If it's not, then you wont mind if I read it...OUT LOUD!" Stephen grinned.

"Yeah. Read it!" Jeordie chimed in.

"Well...it's not finished....it's for a teacher..." Scott lied and Stephen grabbed it.

"My dearest Kenneth, Words cannot describe my passion and love for you. Since our intimate beautiful encounter months ago, I felt the desire ever since. The craving of you deep inside of me, made me realize I found a companion. No one could ever take you away from me! Or they would suffer dark painful cruelty, that this world may never witness. Please accept me. I want you more than life itself. Forever in passionate bliss, Scott." Stephen finished with a look of disgust.

Brian and Jeordie, however, were quiet. Extremely quiet. They noticed something strange, besides Scott's creepy love letter. Was that Kenny over there? It cant be! He doesn't even have this lunch schedule. As the two stared longer, Stephen and Scott were thinking 'Why are they staring that long at us?' Stephen and Scott turned around to see Kenny talking and giggling with a sexy blonde girl, who appears holding a baby.

"Is that Kenny?" Scott asked feeling his emotions building up.

"Let me go see." Stephen got up and walked over to 'Kenny' and the hot blonde.

--

"Actually, I wanted to go to UNLV, because my oldest sister goes there. Besides, Sin City sounds much better than retirement condos for the elderly." Tina and Kenny both laughed.

"Im from Las Vegas. I really do miss home. I was thinking to attend UNLV too. You know, after graduation!" Kenny smiled.

Stephen actually heard the whole conversation. He was just standing there, waiting for Kenny to greet him. Before he could say something, the animatronic fake baby started to cry.

"Awww..What's wrong Kendra?" Tina tried to check the fake baby's diaper for any fake wetness.

"Awww. Maybe, she's hungry?" Kenny suggested. Tina smiled and nodded.

"Maybe, your right. Ill go check. Be right back!" Tina and 'Kendra' walked away.

"Hello, Ginger.." Kenny jumped scared shit to see Stephen standing right behind him.

"Hey..I didn't see you there! Haha..What's up, man?" Kenny smiled. However, Stephen wasn't smiling.

"Why are you here? I thought you had band class at this time?" Stephen asked.

"Well, Tina, my Health class partner, asked me to go eat lunch with her. She wanted to spend more time together with our fake baby girl." Kenny smiled.

"You mean Kendra?" He sighed.

"Yeah. Isnt Tina like really hot! She is also coming over my house tonight! Im not going to lie to you. Im planning to get busy tonight." Kenny winked.

"Okay. Now it's my turn to talk. First off, her breasts looks like Pamela Anderson's from Baywatch. Second, I overheard you mention UNLV. Are you planning to leave our band? Lastly, You are planning to fuck her? What happened with Scott? You screw him and move onto someone else? What kind of FRIEND ARE YOU?" Stephen's temper alerted a few students that were about five inches away.

"Look. Im sorry about Scott. I should of kept in mind that one night stands with friends are just awkward. I regret what I did. Im NOT his boyfriend! Besides I just turned eighteen, I want girls my own age, not a guy who just turned sixteen, or I would be dating a minor! Yes, im also sorry on saying I wanted to go back home, but all honesty I do! I miss the dry heat compared to the heavy humidity here. Now please, tell Scott to STOP sending me love letters!! It's fucking annoying!!" Kenny walked out of the cafeteria pissed.

Tina walked back with Kendra looking for Kenny. She turned to ask Stephen, where was Kenny? Stephen just read her mind, he just pointed the direction where Kenny went. She nodded and followed the direction.

--

Stephen walked back to their table to sit. Looking like he was going to stab someone out of anger. Stephen became real close to his best friend, Kenny, now he doesn't ever want someone to be his 'best friend' ever again. There was no need now. All Stephen needed was his band mates and his boyfriend. No one else!

"Well?" Scott asked.

"He's leaving the band......and....He's going to have sex with that bimbo..." Stephen got up quickly and left the cafeteria. The lunch bell rang, and Scott was now planning his revenge.

--

Brian didn't understand the situation, in fact, he wanted to hear an explanation for himself. Brian's last class for the day was his favorite subject, Art. Kenny was in his Art class too, and also sat next to him, in the back of the class. Brian walked in and sat at his seat. Within ten minutes Kenny showed up, late, and also holding that 'bimbo's' hand.

"Mr. Wilson! Ms. Marshall! Your both ten minutes late! Im going to have to give you both detention here after class. Please take a seat." The teacher hissed.

Brian was confused. 'She is in our Art class? Since When? Oh wait, now I remember. She sucks at drawing and usually sits with the jock, who switched classes.' Kenny sat down next to Brian, Tina sat on the other side of Kenny. She kept on touching his thigh, and then moving to his crotch, when the teacher wasn't looking. They kept on smiling at each other, and licking their lips. Brian poked Kenny to get his attention.

"..Kenny, we need to talk...." Brian whispered.

"....not now..." Kenny whispered back.

"Im worried about what happened at lunch today with Stephen..." Brian tried to get him to talk.

"Look. It will all work out. Trust me!" Kenny turned back to Tina.

--

Detention was moved to another room, because of the Art teacher had to leave early. Kenny, Tina, and four other students just sat there staring at a blank chalk board. After fifteen minutes, Tina had an urge to smoke. In order to leave the room, she had to lie to get out, and nodded to Kenny to do the same thing.

Meanwhile, Kenny thought about what he did to his best friend, his band mates, and his psychotic admirer. Maybe it was just stress? Kenny didn't mean what he said. He wanted to stay in the band, He wanted to still be with his friends. He just had a lot of stress from trying to graduate. He thought why was he with this slut? Kenny didn't like smoking, to relieve stress. He fucked to relieve stress. He needed to apologize to his friends and quick!

"Um..Excuse me?" Tina raised her hand.

"yes?" The teacher asked.

"Im on my period. Could I go use the restroom?" Tina asked innocently.

"Could I go use the principal's phone? I forgot to call my parents. They do get worried." Kenny asked.

The teacher nodded to both students. Once they got out, Tina tugged Kenny all the way to a janitor's closet. Before they opened the door, Kenny stopped her. Tina looked up questioning him.

"I need to call someone first.." Kenny turned around and walked to a nearby office to call that someone. Tina confused, followed him.

--

"Hello?"

"Im sorry. Man, Pogo, I was way out of line! Im not going anywhere! It's just so stressful graduating. I didn't mean to hurt you, the band, or Daisy. If you forgive me, I want you, Marilyn, Twiggy, Daisy, and even Timothy, to attend my graduation ceremony. I really mean it.." Kenny took a big breath. Tina was waiting impatiently.

"You really hurt us. Me the most. You were like my best friend, I looked up to you. Answer me this question? Did you fuck that bimbo?"

"No.." He looked at Tina. "I maybe from Sin City, but I don't go that low!" He heard Stephen laughing hysterically.

"Then I forgive you. Now I will talk to the others and figure things out. Thanks for coming back to us, Ginger. Without you, this band would surely fall apart.."

"Thank you, Pogo. Ill see you tomorrow.." They both hung up. Kenny turned to see Tina ready to go.

"I thought about it. I just don't like sluts. Thank you for the opportunity, but I decline!" He smiled.

--

Kenny was ready to receive his diploma. He passed his Health Class project, he wasn't sure how, since he called Tina a slut and all. Today was going to be the day that he starts to become an adult.
He didn't even know if his friends were even here. He wished that he wasn't so rude to his friends. At least Stephen forgave him, right?

"Tina Marshall." Tina got up to walk across the stage. Out of nowhere Kenny and Tina heard, "BOOOO. SLUT GET OFF THE STAGE!!" Kenny looked up in the balcony area, and saw Scott holding up a huge sign 'Tina Marshall has STD's!!' Brian and Jeordie laughing to death. Stephen held up a sign too, 'This Is Daisy's idea of REVENGE!!' While rolling his eyes. Kenny laughed hysterically, waving at his friends.

Moments went by, Still waiting impatiently, to be called.

"Kenneth Wilson." Kenny jumped up and walked on stage. He turned to see the Reversed signs his friends held up, cheering and whistling. 'Way To Go GINGER FISH!!'

--

"Your switching schools?" Kenny asked shocked.

"Yeah. My mother wants me to go to a private school. I have no choice. By the way, Im sorry about the 'annoying' love letters." Scott said.

"You know what? Thinking back, they were comforting and sweet. I was flattered really. I just cant believe you guys showed up!" Kenny smiled.

"We had to. Besides, You have to meet Zim Zum." Brian smiled.

"Zim Zum?" Kenny asked confused.

"Hello, Ginger Fish. Im the band's new guitarist." Timothy smiled.

"Hello. Zim Zum. Welcome to the band!" Kenny smiled back.

--

To Be Continued.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally I thought about having Daisy murder Tina, out of jealousy. Then that would send Daisy to jail. We cant have that, now can we?

-TwiggyLeeManson