Disposable Teens

Innocence

John Lowery, a freshmen, had a very hard time finding his locker and classes. It's the first day of high school for him, he missed orientation, and decided to come to school two hours early to look for his classes. Searching every hallway in the school, for his locker at least, an older student noticed the poor freshmen being confused.

"Hey. Need help?" the student took the locker number and combination out of John's hands.

"Um..yeah..thank you.." John said nervously.

"Yeah. It's down this way..Follow me." The student and John walked to a familiar locker. It was located near a Japanese anime fan club. Before they even tried the combination, the older student turned to see a tall, scary, guy with a small grin.

"OH MY GOD!! GINGER!! YOU SCARED ME!!" The student shouted while laughing as he hugged the college student.

"Hey Twiggy. I see you have my old locker this year." Kenny giggled.

"Ohh no. I was showing this new student, HIS locker.." Jeordie pulled John closer to introduce him to Kenny.

"Oh okay. Im Kenneth Wilson, I graduated last year. What's your name?" John found Kenny as a creepy serial killer at first, but he soon realized he was friendly and was a college student. He blushed, a college student was actually talking to him. He felt butterflies in his stomach, his heart beating faster than any drum. Was he the one, John wanted and needed? Would John's innocence and virginity disappear?

"Don't be shy. I don't bite. Well.. not hard." Kenny giggled.

"Joohn. John Lowery..Im a freshmen." John looked to his feet.

"Hello John. Jeordie, ill catch up with you later. Bye guys!" Kenny waved as he walked away.

--

John soon learned about Jeordie. He learned Jeordie was also in a band with Kenny. Even found out their band names. John brought up about how his favorite hobby is guitars. He even mentioned he had over eighty guitars in his collection. Also, John's dream to be a solo guitar artist someday. After all about them, John wanted to know more about Kenny, or Ginger.

"There's not much we know about him. We met him last school year. He moved here from Las Vegas. He's really smart and a talented drummer. That's all I know. Stephen might know more since they are best friends and all." Jeordie explained.

"Stephen?" John asked puzzled.

"Our keyboardist." Jeordie nodded.

"Oh okay." The bell rang and Jeordie said goodbye to John, and went off to their first period classes.

--

John walked into his World History class, and sat down in front of the class, facing the chalk board. The teacher was facing the chalk board writing down objectives. A student with a blonde Mohawk walked in and sat next to John. He looked at John, with a 'how old are you?' or a 'Why is there a twelve year old here?' look. He turned to face the teacher, who was still facing the chalk board, and noticed something familiar. 'That's Ginger's Ass!' The student quickly walked over to smack the teacher's ass. John jaw dropped, as the teacher turned to see the blonde Mohawk student laughing hysterically.

"Ginger? No fucking way! Your our teacher?" The student laughed until he fell on the floor.

"Hello, Mr. Bier." Kenny winked at Stephen to play along. Stephen started to breathe normally and nodded. "Im Mr. Wilson. Im the substitute teacher for the week. Please have a seat next to Mr. Lowery. Thank You." Kenny smiled.

"Who the fuck is Mr. Lowery?" Stephen asked confused.

"That would be me.." John pointed to the empty desk next to him.

"Ah. Okay. Well im Stephen Bier, and that creepy looking pedophile, is Kenny Wilson." Stephen laughed. Kenny overheard the comment and rolled his eyes as he continued to write on the chalk board.

"We already met..Im John...Lowery." John gave a polite smile.

"And im..Don't give a shit!" Stephen started to whistle when he saw Kenny walking by his desk.

"Do you always have to be so rude?" Kenny tapped his foot.

"It's your fault. Since your graduation, We never hang out anymore! If your my sub for the week, give me straight A's. Maybe i'll forgive you and behave!" Stephen pointed out. John started to think maybe it's a bad idea to ask Stephen more about Kenny. He seems like he is in a bad mood.

"Im sorry, Stephen. I had to start college right away, in order to get this job as an assistant teacher. I promise once I can get a break, we will hang out again. In the meantime, be nice to John. Jeordie already his friend, so you should try too!" Kenny patted Stephen's Mohawk and tried to walk away.

"Since when, you call Jeordie by his real name?" Stephen fired back. Kenny rolled his eyes again, turned showed him the "Shhh" sign.

--

Stephen started to calm down now. There were five minutes left in first period, John really wanted to ask Stephen a few things about Kenny.

"Um, Stephen?" John whispered.

"Yes?" Stephen looked like he didn't really want to be bothered. "Well? What do you want?"

"I like someone....I would like advice.." John lowered his head.

"Really?" Stephen's smiled devilishly.

"I like an older guy....I would like to know, If I had a chance..."

"Who is it? Jeordie? Me? Im actually taken. Well so is Jeordie."

"No....."

"Then who?"

"Mr. Wilson..." John whispered.

"HAHAHA WHAT???" Stephen laughed so hard, everyone including Kenny looked.

"Just forget about it.." John put his head on the desk.

"What? No. That was just funny. Your fourteen, actually you look younger than that, and he's nineteen. You look wayyy too innocent to even spark his interest. You look like your a virgin and probably never even touched yourself. He had plenty of sex! He even fucked our last guitar player! Dude seriously, you have no chance, whatsoever!" Stephen still giggling.

John looked like he was going to cry. He put his head down on his desk. The bell rang, everyone got up quickly, except for John, who was sobbing away. Stephen waved Kenny over to John. Kenny walked over and sat in Stephen's desk, as Stephen left the room. Kenny patted John's back, and tried to get John's blonde bangs out of his eyes. John thought Stephen was patting him and playing his with hair, So he slapped Kenny's hand away and spoke while still sobbing on his desk.

"I like him. No I love him. It may be a silly feeling...Kenny...Ginger, looks like a bad boy. I want to be able to change myself for someone like him..I know it's a huge age gap, but ill feel happy to have Ginger in my life. He is smart, tall, sexy, talented, and nice. That's all I want in someone. Besides him not being a virgin and the age difference, that doesn't matter to me. I just want to see his smile and be able to have my first kiss with him.....Silly isn't it?" John finally turned to see Kenny smiling at him. Caressing his back, and leaned in to kiss John's cheek.

"Love is silly. Besides im NOT that old." Kenny laughed. "Here." He passed John his contact information, this included personal emails, his phone number, and his address. John confused looked at him.

"Are you sure?" John asked.

"Im about 100% sure. I mean I was just at this school last year. So our age difference isn't that bad. Besides my biggest attraction is blondes." He smiled pointing to the door. "Time for you to get going, or you'll be late for your next class!"

John got up wiping any last remaining tears, smiled and waved goodbye. At last he didn't get rejected to someone he really likes...or loves. The best part is, he could prove Stephen wrong. John was exactly Kenny's type. That made him really really happy.

--

"He said he loves Ginger?" Jeordie asked shockingly.

"Yep. When I told him he had NO chance at all, he started crying!!" Stephen laughed.

"That's mean, Pogo. Why pick on the poor kid?" Brian asked.

"Because. I should be the only blonde around. I hate other blondes!!!" Everyone rolled their eyes at Stephen.

"Move!" Kenny asked Stephen to scoot for him to sit.

"You should be eating with the other teachers! Your such a pedophile!" Stephen giggled.

"Yeah? Why are you here?" Timothy asked.

"Im waiting for someone. Twiggy, I have a favor to ask of you."

Jeordie nodded and saw little John Lowery sat down between him and Kenny. Kenny gently pushed John's bangs out of his eyes. Everyone's jaw dropped, and Kenny turned to smirk at Stephen, turned back and dived onto John's hungry lips. It was weird that no one else even noticed the teacher with a minor. After the kiss, John was still licking his lips, tasting Kenny's strawberry lip gloss. Everyone else in their group, were all thinking this was some weird porno, John being a hot teen making out or getting ready to be dominated by a very horny MILF. It just didn't feel or look right.

"So..um, Ginger? What was the favor?" Jeordie asked.

"Right. I need you to hang out with John. Just until his parents trust you with him. Then you invite him over for a slumber party once in a while. I'll come to pick him up by your house, and we will play from there.." Kenny started to rub John's thigh. John is still licking his lips, dying for more.

"Wait..Your not going to...?" Brian started. "Remember what happened LAST time!"

"I was just a horny teenager. Now im mature. It's not going to be a one night stand. I promise." Kenny defend. At this time John was feeling a lot of lust, He couldn't take it anymore.

"How about tonight?" John interrupted.

"Tonight?" Stephen looked shocked.

"Not a good idea, you two." Brian protested.

"Think about it, it could be fun!" John purred full of lust.

"That would be too soon. What if John's parents came to my house looking for him? He clearly wouldn't be there.." Jeordie explained.

"No he would be having a pony ride with a college student..." Stephen pointed out.

"I could go for a pony ride...please?" John begged.

"Jeordie, I have another plan.." Kenny smiled.

--

"Hello?" John's mother picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Hello. Is this Mrs. Lowery?" Kenny sat at his desk, in the empty classroom with John.

"Yes?"

"This is Mr. Wilson. John's World History teacher. John was caught gum chewing in class this morning. He is going to be staying here after school for a of couple hours cleaning the cafeteria, which is the punishment for gum chewing here. Im calling to let you know, he would be here. " Kenny petted John's KISS tee shirt, searching for his hard nipples.

"Oh ok. I understand. Thank You for calling."

"Okay. your welcome. Good bye." When Kenny hung up the phone he told John to follow him. It was the last class period of the day, and the two managed to get into the parking lot, into Kenny's car, without anyone noticing.

--

Kenny lived in his own very tiny home, which was literally down the street from the school. They only had two hours to do this quick. As soon as they walked in and locked the front door, John's lust came back. Kenny was taller than John, and he picked John up into his arms to taste the young teen's tongue again. Being so in the mood, John's moans were so erotic that they echoed in the house, John also tried to rub his hard on against Kenny's toned stomach.

Kenny walking around the one story small home, with John still in his arms, took John into his tiny, boxed, messy bedroom. He placed John on the bed still deep sucking on John's tongue. When they needed air they stopped, John peeling off his KISS tee shirt and removing his tripp pants. Kenny walked over to his CD/ Cassette player, and played a mix tape. He also started to remove his clothing, John staring when Kenny removed his boxers showing his firm ass, and his hairless genitals.

"You look great...You should strip for me more." John trying to talk sexy.

"I'll keep that in mind. Remove your boxers." Kenny smiled.

"Sure...What band is this?" John asked liking the sound.

"Marilyn Manson. Here the drums playing? That's me!" He walked over to John, got on his knees, and took his cock in his mouth.

"Oh fuck..." John gasped.

Five minutes of oral sex, Kenny looked up to see John licking his lips. Kenny removed his lips from John's erection.

"Is there something special you want?"

"I want to taste you...please?"

So Kenny sat on the edge of the bed, and John, who couldn't with it in his mouth because of gagging, decided to only lick the sides and tip of Kenny's cock. To John, it tasted like honey. He stroked Kenny's dick while licking away some precum on the tip. Kenny pulled John away quickly.

"Want to learn how to play the drums?" Kenny asked. John looked confused.

"All you got to know, to get a beautiful sound, you need to pound harder and faster. But always keep the rhythm going." Kenny guided John inside of him.

--

"Your not a virgin anymore. How did it feel?" Kenny asked walking John back into his car.

"Technically im still a virgin back there.." John sounded not impressed.

"I wanted you inside me because, John your still young. I want you to be EXACTLY eighteen until you lose that virginity. If you lost that today, your parents will know something was wrong, every time you have to sit, you'll be in so much pain for a while. Besides you were Amazing!" Kenny smiled.

"Why aren't you in any pain then?" John asked.

"I lost 'that' virginity when I was your age.." Kenny pulled up in front of John's house. "When you first lose it, it hurts..A LOT..but after it heals you'll be ready for the most passionate ride of your life. You'll see.." Kenny rolled the car window down when John got out. "Remember, No more gum chewing in class.."

--

To Be Continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
----