Disposable Teens

Virgin

"Hey, what's your name?" A student with long blonde dreads said winking at John. John looked at the older student next to his locker, puzzling if he is a new student or not. The student was wearing a patent leather jacket with buckled straps across the zipper, skin tight patent leather pants with a red lace laced up the sides of his thighs, four piercings on each ear, old worn out pair of black dr. martins boots, and black leather fingerless gloves. John's first reaction of this guy, is he shouldn't cross paths with him, but also not to upset him. For heaven sakes, this guy is his locker neighbor! He shouldn't piss him off at all.

"John." He quickly opened his locker to find his history textbook, hoping to grab it and quickly leave. However the older student got up slamming John's locker door, and politely smiled. John, nervously stepped back 3 steps.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to frightened you. Do you mind, if I could have a light? I left mine at home."
"Light?" John stuttered.
"Oh. I guess your not a smoker. Oh well, At least you got your looks." The student shrugged.
"Excuse me?" John asked offended.
"You're cute. I smell a virgin!" He laughed and walked away.

'What the hell?' John thought to himself.

---

"John could I borrow a pencil?" Stephen, his world history classmate and a friend of Mr. Wilson's.
"How come you have straight A's, and still forget to bring a pencil everyday?" John wondered about this everyday. However, Stephen only asks him for a pencil. Which Stephen never returns.
"John, do you have a pencil to spare or don't you?" Stephen glared. John gave a big sigh and handed Stephen his spare pencil, that Stephen wont return anyway. 'Why does he even ask to "borrow" it, if he won't be thankful and give it back?'

"Okay, Class. Today we are having an open class discussion on world historical unsolved mysteries for the upcoming semester project. Everyone needs to be paired up with a partner of choice, unless you cant find a partner, than I would help you find one. The project is simple, One person is going to research the topic and write a four page essay, while the other is going to make a poster or visual on the topic. Please come by at the end of the class period with a topic, if you cannot come up with one, please stop by my desk at the end of the day with your partner to be assigned to a topic of my choice." Kenneth announced while walking back to the teacher's big desk.

"Hey John, want to be my partner?" Stephen winked. John was about to say 'hell no', but noticed everyone else had already found their partners. Again, John sighed "yeah, okay."

The classroom's door just opened and John could read Stephen's facial expression on who walked in. John turned to see the student, he met this morning. Yep, the one who called him a "cute virgin".
The student approached Kenneth's desk, mumbling while Kenneth checked his clipboard and then nodded. Kenneth walked back in front of the class with the bad boy looking student right behind him.

"Class, this is our school's newest student, Tim Skold. He moved here all the way from Sweden. Tim is a senior and is finishing his last school year here at our school. Tim, we are working on our semester project. Seems like everyone is paired up, maybe you could join two people and make it a trio...."

"Threesome.." whispered and giggled Stephen to John.

"Let's see which group would like an extra help..."

"We do!!!" Said Stephen with his hand raised. John stayed silent but gave a look of "oh shit! no"!

"Great! Stephen and John would love to have you join their topic, Tim. Have a seat next to John." Kenneth pointed to the empty desk next to John, and Tim smirked.

"So what's the topic, gentlemen?" Tim asked.
"Not su....." began John.
"BERMUDA TRIANGLE!!" Stephen interrupted.
Tim looked over John's notes on the project's details. "How about the disappearance on Amelia Earhart?" Tim suggested.
"Who?" John asked.
"She was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She attempted to make a flight around the globe in 1937, but she suddenly disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean in the same year." Stephen went on like he was reading it out loud while looking at it written in a textbook, but actually was coming out on the top of his head. Tim nodding along after every information Stephen spoke.
"Oh let's do that then." John suggested.

"Okay, let's see. Amy and Abbey, what's your topic?" Kenneth asked out loud.
"The Bermuda Triangle." The blonde girl said.
"Okay, good topic. How about Benji and Eric?"
"The disappearance of Amelia Earhart." Spiky haired Eric said.

"OH C'MON!!!!" Stephen shouted really out loud.

----

"Look we had two topics, and two other people took them before we had a chance to tell you." Stephen explained to Kenny after school, along with John and Tim waiting outside the classroom. Stephen, being unusually intelligent, claimed himself leader of the trio. He told John and Tim to wait outside while having a convincing argument with their teacher.

"So, is Stephen a Stephen Hawking type of genius, or plays to be stupid but later reveal's that he is the evil genius using us as his pawns type of genius?" Tim asks John while leaning on the wall on the opposite side of the classroom's door, in the hallway.

"To be honest, I have no clue. First off I don't think that question made sense anyway. Second, his Intelligence is 50/ 50." John replied.

"What do you mean?" Tim turned to look at John now.

"The best example to use is the one that comes to my mind everyday. He is a straight A student, his grades are abnormally perfect. However, everyday in first period, our class, he asks me to lend him a pencil. Usually lending is borrowing, but somehow he never returns my extra pencil, and the process repeats every next school day. I always wondered, why is he such an intelligent guy and why he forgets to bring a pencil everyday? Maybe his memory on what's less important doesn't function compared to his memory on his grades. However, don't you need a pencil to finish your schoolwork in order to improve on your grades? That's why I say his intelligence is 50/50."

"I guess that makes sense. So, how are your grades?"

"Their actually pretty good. All A's & B's." John turns to look at Tim now.

"I guess with no sex life, you have plenty of time to work as a teacher's pet." Tim giggled.

"Excuse me? What is your problem?!?" John clenched his hands into fists.

"I just know a virgin when I see one. If you ever want to lose it and feel freedom without the collar and leash, give me a call." Tim winked and walked away and ditched John and Stephen for the day.

---

"What are you in the mood for? I got leftover lasagna and leftover Chinese food." Kenny asked while looking into his fridge. Lately, John's been hanging at Kenny's home since his first day of school back in August, it's now December. John's been lying to his parents about who he's been hanging out with. Last week, he told his mother he is going to the movies with Jeordie and Brian. In Reality, he was in bed watching movies with Kenny. His parents wanted to meet his new friends, that John mentioned, but he always told them that they have wacky schedules because they had high school jobs and couldn't meet his parents.

"John? You hungry?" Kenny walked into his living room to see a spaced out John. "Babe, what's wrong?" John looked up to his nineteen year old lover, and temporarily substitute teacher while he attended college, with a couple of tears streamed down his face. "Could I ask you something?" John said with a low tone. "Of course! What's wrong?" Kenny sat down next to John and gently allowed him to rest his head on his shoulder.

"Could you tell me, just at first glance when you met me, what was your first thoughts on what kind of person I might be?"

"Hmmm..Let's see. I thought you were sweet, shy, adorable, honest, sensitive, and most of all...Innocent.." Kenny smiled. John cried harder, Kenny shocked looked down and thought to himself, 'What did I said, that offended him?' John ran out of Kenny's living room and quickly into Kenny's only bathroom and locked the door.

"John? What's wrong? What did I say? Im sorry, please come out.." Kenny said knocking on the locked bathroom door.

'He said I was, sweet, shy, adorable, honest, sensitive and most of all innocent! That spells out virgin alright! If Tim thought so, then others surely do!' John thought to himself. After remembering everything Tim said, he remembered that Tim mentioned to call him, if he wanted to lose his virginity. Earlier in class, the trio exchanged phone numbers, because they had a project together not because they were friends. John pulled out a small light pink post it note with Stephen's and Tim's cell numbers on it. He didn't want to call Tim, but Tim would kept on picking on him if he didn't lose his virginity. 'What am I doing? I have a boyfriend! Kenny could help me.' John put the post it note back into his pocket, and then unlocked the door. Kenny quickly approached him with a concern look on his face.

"Could we fuck?" John asked.
"John, what's going on?" Kenny looked confused. Since the first day of school, actually the end of the first day of school, John made love to Kenny, but wasn't intimate after that. It's been months, and after watching John cry and lock himself into his bathroom, why would John bring it up now? Besides, Kenny was against the idea of John losing his "Anal virginity" since he was young and all.
"Please?" John begged.
"I have a bad feeling about this. Im going to have to say no. John, you're too young. Please wait a little while longer.." Kenny said no. It's time for plan B.

---

(copy of texts from John to Tim)

Unknown number: Hey Tim, it's John.

Virgin boy? What's up? Need help?

Unknown number: ..........yeah.........

Ill take care of you. Don't you worry doll **winking**

---

To Be Continued.....
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess im back!
New chapter!
Enter Skold.