Disposable Teens

Pain

"Could I sit here?" Tim smiled. Jeordie and Brian nodded at the blonde as he sat down pulling out his sketchbook. It's fourth period, the period before lunch and a substitute teacher is taking his time searching for his lesson plans left by the class's teacher. Tim sat on the right of Brian, while Jeordie sat on the left of Brian, both giving each other glares. However, Brian has not noticed the two staring at each other. It's been a week, since new student, Tim Skold, showed up. He's already been trying to get close to Brian, in his art class, and John, in his world history class. However, Jeordie has strange vibes about this guy, he's always asking to sit near Brian, instead of the other students in this class. 'There are about twenty seats in this class and only twelve students that attend this class period, why cant slutty swede boy sit somewhere else?' Jeordie's head is full of rants, while Tim smirks.

"Excuse me, I didn't get your names?" Tim turn to smile towards the two. Brian turns to smile back while Jeordie's eyes glared.
"Im Brian, and this is Jeordie." Brian nodded his head to Jeordie when he introduced him.
"Ah I see. Well im Tim Skold, but you could just call me Skold." He winked. Jeordie wanted to turn Brian's attention back towards him, but how?
"Marilyn?"
"Hmm?" Brian looked over his shoulder to face Jeordie. Tim giving a questioning look.
"Well I was thinking, Prom needs a band to play, maybe we should sign our band up." Tim looks interested.
"That's a good idea, Twiggy. We should!" Brian smiled.
"A band, you say?" Tim asked.
"Yeah. It's our band since last year." Brian turned to face Tim now.
"I see. Looking for more members?" Tim winked at Jeordie.
"Well, no. We have a guitarist, a keyboardist, a drummer, and a bassist.." Brian started.
"That's me!!" Jeordie interrupted after hearing 'bassist'.
"I see. Too bad you guys aren't seniors, or you could've played at prom." Tim pretended to feel guilty of mentioning it.
"Right. I forgot about that.." Brian replied.
"It's a real shame...hmm? Wait!" Tim said with his eyes lit up.
"What?" Jeordie and Brian both said in unison.
"How about your band, Brian, perform at my eighteenth birthday party, next weekend?" Tim asked.
"You know what, it's a deal." Brian smiled. Jeordie kept saying in his mind, 'No! no! I hate this guy!'
"You mean, it's a date." Tim muttered.
"What did you say?" Brian asked.
"It's a date!" Tim smiled.
"A date?" Brian and Jeordie asked together.
"Yes. similar to a play date but with more friends. It'll be fun!" Tim lied.
"Oh okay. Cant wait!" Brian smiled back.

--

During the week, Kenny and Stephen heard about Tim's party and their first actual gig, from Brian and Jeordie. Lately, Kenny and Stephen were also practicing with the band during rehersals, leaving John some space. Even though, the other's didn't tell John about the gig and where it was held, John was already invited to Tim's party, secretly, to lose his Anal virginity.

Even in first period, world history class, Stephen notices that John and Tim are very close friends, in a suspicious type of way. Kenny notices too, but as a 'awww John made a friend! Im so happy for him,' type of way. Their class project was a success, the trio had a unique topic, that was usually not taught in American schools (Tim knew more of the subject) and a beautiful poster made by Tim and John. Tim also taught Stephen about the subject, which later got Stephen interested into learning more and researching it. Stephen wrote more than four pages, as an honor student should.

"King Edward V and his younger brother Prince Richard, the two sons of the late Edward IV, were staying overnight heavily guarded in the Tower of London. Until the next day, they were reportedly missing. Their Uncle Richard III, became the next King of England. Since that day, there is no physical evidence, only theories that Richard III was the one behind the disappearance of his two nephews, so he could have the throne to himself." Stephen read on and on, but still all the students were shocked strangely interested on such a topic. John and Tim held up their poster, which was a recreation on an actual painted portrait of the two missing princes. Tim had time to work on it in his art class. The trio was awarded A+'s and applause at the end of their project.

After all that, Saturday, Tim's eighteenth birthday has arrived.

--

The plan was simple. Brian's band was planned to be playing when the guests arrived and until they left. Tim said to John, that his party was a surprise birthday party put together by his parents. Tim also said he found out on his own that it was a surprise, so he asked if he could pick John up and drive him to the party as his date. John agreed, not knowing at the time of the dress code. His parents and friends are going to be there, and didn't think he should show up dressed the way he wanted: a black belly tank top with spaghetti straps, a mini black and red plaid school girl skirt, long thigh high fishnet stockings, past the elbow fishnet gloves, a black satin Victoria Secret panties, painted up face with dark red lips, black and red eye shadow, patent leather below the knee platform stripper boots, and a small patent leather spiked dog collar choker with a tag in red letters reading the word "SLUT" on it. Tim was the one who bought him this outfit and all. John didn't have to worry about leaving the house dress like this, since his parents were out celebrating their wedding anniversary and all, but still who is going to be at the party?

Tim rang the doorbell and John didn't have time to change, he ran downstairs to leave dressed as a SLUT.
--

"You look incredibly sexy, by the way." Tim said opening his car door for John. Tim then got in himself handing John a beer. John shook his head no. Then Tim tried offering a cigarette, and John shook no again. "What do you like, baby?" Tim asked petting John's knee up to his panties.
"I just want to fix my problem. Remember?" John really didn't want Tim any way. He just wanted to stop being called a virgin, or innocent in that matter.
"Don't worry, Doll. Im going to fix it. Just try to chill a bit." Tim said driving towards his house. John still didn't trust him fully.

--

The party was out in the yard and through the whole house. The band was stationed out on the patio playing their music to drunk, drugged up, horny teenagers. If they ran out of songs to play, plan B, was to play music from bands that they listened to. Stephen watched as a petite drunk blonde girl tried dancing near Timothy, while he was trying to play guitar. Timothy, clearly not interested, with his hips, pushed her to the side away from him.

In time, The band heard whistling and flirtatious calling towards the blonde slutty dressed goth girl, who walked in with Tim. They also noticed Tim winked at all band members, while escorting this hottie into his house. The guys took a ten minute break while a DJ came in to take a turn on pleasing the crowd. Kenny, Jeordie, and Brian happen to overheard two girls gossiping about Tim's hot date.

"Does she go to our school? I think Tim said her name was Joan Lowery." The red headed girl said. Which made Kenny, Jeordie and Brian stop to turn their attention to those girls.
"Nah. I don't think so? I mean, I know of a John Lowery in our English class. He's a freshmen though. What if that's his twin sister going up to fuck Tim!! Oh god, John would want to kill him! Hahaha!" The brunette laughed.

Kenny ran upstairs, while Jeordie and Brian trying to keep up way behind him.

--

Tim sucking on John's neck while John screamed in pain. His ass was in a lot of trauma, because Tim didn't prepare him with lube. The screams were bloody to people who stood outside the door, it sounded like John was being stabbed. Kenny, up the stairs hearing the screams and quickly turned back and ran into the door, trying to bust it open. The door came loose off its hinges, to see a pitch black room.
"Who the fuck?" Tim shouted while turning on his ceiling fan's light above his and John's head.
"John?" Kenny looked and backed away broken hearted and depressed to see his 'innocent' Johnny boy with another person. He ran down the stairs, while passing Jeordie and Brian huffing and puffing from running up a large set of stairs.
"Where are you going?!?" Brian yelled. At that second they heard someone crying right behind them. John was limping naked cover by Tim's only blanket, crying with his makeup all smeared and ruined.
"John? How could you? to Ginger?" Brian demanded an answer. Tim walked out of his room and stood behind John, pecking a kiss on John's cold, wet, teary cheek.

--

It's 3 AM, The party was officially over, everyone has left, especially the band. John and Tim were alone together again. Why? John needed a ride home. Tim was the only ride. So John sat on Tim's couch sobbing, still naked with the blanket covering him. Waiting for Tim to drive him home.
Tim walks back with a cigarette in his mouth, and a paper shopping bag in his hand. He sat down near John and handing him the bag of fresh clothes. It had a slim fitting Marilyn Monroe tee shirt, probably petite women's size, a pair of Levi's denim jeans, a pair of black average socks, and a pair of run down converse original black sneakers.

"The Tee shirt, is my sister's. I thought that since you're slim and slender it would fit fine. The rest are mine, put them on. Return them to me after Winter break. In the meantime, ill drive you home and explain to your parents, that it's my fault that you're out late. You were out late to help me find my lost puppy or some shit.." Tim said passing John a towel to wash his makeup off with.

"You...You used me. You hurt me. You ruined my relationship with Kenny. I loved him. He made me happy, he helps me with my classes, we had a future together, but you fucked it up between us! Don't you have a compassionate, sensitive side?" John yelled while changing into the clothes.

"No. No I don't. I wanted one thing. Hurt. It's a sick fetish I have. It's pleasure to see others feeling what I've felt. Now get dress and let's go." Tim got up and walked towards the front door.

--

John was confused on Tim's answer. 'I have pleasure from seeing people getting hurt,' but the second part was the scariest of Tim's reply, 'What I've felt.' What the hell does that mean? John heard his answer, but somehow he thought it wasn't a hundred percent Tim's fault. Was Tim abused?

"Here, we are. Want me to walk you to you're door?" Tim asked.
"No that's okay. Tim?"
"Hmm?"
"Were you abused?"

--

-To Be Continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
"Tim? why?" TwiggyLee cries.
"None of your business." Tim glares.
--
By the way, Are there any Black Butler Anime fans on here? If so, season 1 episode 16, mentions about the two missing princes and the famous painting of them were also shown in that episode! True story.
**The more You know!!**