Status: I've recently revamped this story a bit, so please start over if you've been reading. A lot of it has just been recycled, but I've changed major plot lines, so please take the minute to reread

Ecclesiastes

Now is the Time

The right thing to do would be pull away and not take advantage of an emotionally unstable god boy. But I’ve been trying to kiss him for months now. I’ve lured him with my voice only to have someone in his pack pull him away from me. I’ve put my body close to his and he’s never gone for it. And here we are now. Here I am now – wide, shocked eyes; quivering lips; hands shaking and grabbing in the air; a tingling vagina, wonder if it should be on fire or be on fire and feel guilty about it.

I roll my eyes at myself and squeeze Isaac to me. I run one hand through his hair and I run my other hand underneath his shirt and all around his back, feeling all his muscles flex and stretch. Isaac lets go of my face and wraps his arms around my torso. The tears and snot he left on my stomach sticks to his shirt as he grinds his upper body against mine. We make out passionately, feverishly, desperately, for a while. When he pulls away he stares at me with half open eyes and pants. He smiles at me, plants one, hard kiss, on my mouth and then trails soft kisses down my lips, down my chin and all over my neck. I groan and roll my eyes back as he nips around, trying to find a sweet spot. I dig my nails into his neck and back while gasping once he does find a tender spot on my neck. He starts to stand up and he tries to squeeze me up with him, so I flap my wings to help us get up with balance. I wrap my legs around him once we’re standing, and he walks us over to his bed and falls down onto it, landing on me with all his weight. I cough and groan from the sudden impact; Isaac laughs, his cheeks burning red, and then gets in a push-up position above me.

I wiggle a bit, but his shirt is stuck to my stomach. He looks down, sees that, and then laughs, “I’m so sorry – that is disgusting.”

I laugh and say, “I have been cockblocked every fucking day since I’ve met you. A little bit of snot is not going to be a deal breaker.”

Isaac tilts his head back and laughs wildly. This position forces his lower body to arch into mine, grinding his huge, clothed erection against my panties. I softly groan and roll my head to my left, nuzzling my cheek into the soft fabric of his comforter. My eyes flutter open to see Scott still sitting on the edge of the bed, his face still the same shocked as it was when I first unleashed my wings. I jerk up a bit and wrap my wings around Isaac. Isaac fidgets a bit, so I slowly lower them back down. He looks to the right and then jerks up a bit, “What the hell are you still doing here?”

“…I…I’m not quite sure.” Scott’s forehead wrinkles and his brows droop with uncomfortable confusion.

I stare at Scott angrily.

Isaac waves his head around and then looks at Scott with angry eyes, “Well, can you leave?”

Scott presses his lips together, nods ‘yes,’ and then gets up. Isaac kisses me suddenly and deeply once Scott shuts the door behind him. I moan into his mouth as he begins to grind his erection against me, but the feel of his jeans against my thin cotton panties begins to hurt, so I lightly push him off of me. He instantly responds to me and looks down with concerned eyes, “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?”

I smile, my face softening from his kindness. I cup his face in my right hand, sigh, and say, “I’m so happy you’re not a piece of shit.”

He laughs as his cheeks burn red, and then he rubs his face into my hand.

I press my upper body against his, slowly bringing us into a seated position. I pull away from his lips with a sigh. I rest my nose against the side of his nose and look down at our stomachs; I quickly tug his shirt off of my sticky belly, making us both chuckle. I look at him and say, “I need to unpack my things and I clearly need to shower.”

Isaac moves back a bit and tugs at the bottom of his shirt, “And I need to wash this.”

I laugh and then lunge forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him with a force I didn’t know I had. I shake my wings to shed my feathers before swiftly pulling them back into my body. Isaac breaks away from me and says, “That’s amazing.”

I smile and get off of him and the bed. I put my turtleneck back on, but I don’t pull it down over my sticky lower stomach. He grins, so I say, “I can’t have snot on my designer shit.”

He laughs and shakes his head, “Are all of your clothes designer?”

I slip my feet back into my heels, as I kicked them off when Isaac fell on me. “Pretty much.” I turn my head to the left to look at him, “And now most of your clothes are also designer.”

“Touche,” he laughs and lies down amidst all my feathers. He picks one up and twirls it in his hands, “Do they just appear when your wings come out?”

I nod, “Sort of like your teeth and nails and hair.”

He nods and keeps twirling a feather. I grab my car keys and then walk over to him. I lean over the bed a bit to give a long, slow, soft kiss. When we part I sigh and then whisper, “I’ll be back later.”

He smirks, “I’ll be waiting.”

“Good,” I grin and head out.

Image


I toss all my bags onto the floor near my closet and then hop into the shower. I scrub my whole body with bar soap, fancy liquid scrub so that I smell like heaven, and then moisturize so I’m soft wherever he figures out he can touch me. I compliment myself on the foresight to get myself waxed a few days ago, and then jump out of the shower. I toss on some white jeans and a navy blue top before rushing back toward the door. Chris stops me right before I grab the handle. “School is starting in a few days.”

I practically snap my neck to look at him. “So what?”

“So,” he sighs, “You and Allison need to get back to your regular sleeping patterns.”

Are you serious oh my goodness I’m about to start a regular sleeping pattern, Chris.

He nods up to the staircase, “Go to bed.”

I groan, and roll my head back, “Chris, I need to go. This is important.”

He walks a foot past me and locks the front door. “Nothing’s more important than being prepared for an education.”

I sigh with irritation and drag my feet to the staircase. He watches me trot up the stairs and then wanders into the living room. I make my way back to my room, but I knock on Allison’s door first. She opens it as I knock and says, “What?”

I step back a bit and scrunch up my face.

She smiles and sighs, “Sorry, that came out harsh.”

I laugh, “Yeah, anyway, what time does your dad go to bed.”

Allison turns her head and looks around for her clock. Still looking at the time, she says, “He’ll be in bed in half an hour and asleep in another half.”

“Okay,” I nod and run my hands down the back of my neck, “An hour then.”

“Why?” She turns to face me again. With a grin, Allison asks, “Where are you off to?”

I grin at her and start to walk away. “I think I’ve finally stepped forward with a certain werewolf.”

She giggles and gasps in one weird motion, raising her brows and then winks, “Good luck.”

I laugh and then go back to my room. I lock the door behind me and turn on some music. I keep the volume low and start playing with my phone. I grin to myself and then transfer my phone to my left hand. I wiggle my right hand beneath my waistband and text Isaac, “I can’t leave until Chris falls asleep.”

Almost immediately, Isaac texts me back saying, “When will he be asleep?”

I laugh and playfully roll my eyes. “About an hour.”

His reply isn’t as instant: “I think Melissa will be off her shift in an hour.”

I toss my head back and groan out of frustration. I wiggle my hand back out of my pants and then sit up. I will not be denied when I am this fucking close. “Then we’ll have to be quiet ;)” I toss my phone onto my bed and roll off of my bed. I squat down and pull out a small trunk from beneath my bed. I hear my phone vibrate as I swivel the numbers on the small lock. I pop the trunk open and then grab my phone.

“You’re too beautiful for me to be quiet.”

My eyes soften, my lips stretch into a smile, and my cheeks burn. But then scrunch my brows and forehead with concern, “We don’t have to have sex if you don’t want to.”

I sigh and sit my phone down on the closest edge of the bed toward the trunk. I carefully unwrap the pieces of my bong from their towel and set it on the ground near me. I take out a small glass bottle of weed and my grinder from beneath it, and then I carefully place a small bud in my grinder. I hear my phone go off again, but I take a minute to pack a small bowl first. I nod my head with pride that I didn’t spill anything anywhere and slowly put the bowl back into the bong. I grab a water bottle out of my trunk, fill the bong, and then cap the bottle. I then grab my phone and read his text.

“No!! I want to I just don’t know” I roll my eyes at his unfinished text and pocket my phone. I fish out a lighter from the trunk and take the bong over to my window. I leave the bong on the ledge, turn on the fan from my bathroom, and then come back to the window. My phone vibrates in my pocket as I open up my window. I’m sure it’s Isaac finishing up his text, but I take a quick hit first to clear the bong. I take my phone out while walking over to the trunk to grab the water bottle. “I’ve never had sex before.”

I bop my head back and crumple my lips together. I bit the inside of my bottom lip for a minute before responding, “That’s fine.” Then I shake my head and shoot off another text, “If you’re too nervous or want to save your virginity, I respect that.”

I take another hit; this one is longer and harder and I do my best not to cough everywhere. I lean against the wall and grab my phone as it vibrates. “I want you tonight. I’m just afraid to disappoint.”

I smile and my eyes droop a bit. I take a quick hit and then say, “I’ll show you the basics of what you need to know.”

I press my back against the wall and enjoy my buzz while waiting for his reply, which comes quickly. “Does that include riding me across the ocean?”

I laugh out loud but quickly quiet myself. I decide on one last, long, hard hit, which finishes up my bowl. I cough all over the place and chug down some water to get my shit together. I dump out the ashes from the bowl and the water from the bong, carefully pack it all back up, and then plop down on my bed. “All seven.”

I don’t even put my phone down before he responds, “I’m sure Chris is in bed by now.”

I laugh but then see thirty-five minutes have passed. I shake my head and say to myself, “I am too high to realize time.” Then I sigh, “I am too high to drive.” I go to text him that, but then I grin and laugh diabolically. I jump off, strip off my shirt and flex my back to pop my wings out. I slide my phone safely into my pants pocket, clutch my shirt in my hands, and then leap out and up from the window ledge. I quickly flutter my wings to hover for a second. I’m just high enough to not feel their initial, stinging pain, so I take off toward the McCall House. I get fucked up in the breeze a few times, but I remain high enough in the sky to not be seen. It takes me a good half an hour to get to Isaac’s window despite it really only being ten minutes away, but the cold air and getting lost and greatly sobered me up.

His window is open, so I quietly crouch and land a few feet in front of his window. I shed all my feathers and grind my teeth as my wings retract into my spine. I toss my shirt on and then lay down on the middle of his bed. I close my eyes to avoid staring at the shadows in his dark room, but I’m soon pleasantly surprised by the feeling of his quivering lips on my soft ones. I smile against his lips and lift my left hand into his hair. I twist his curls between my fingers, enticing soft moans from his throat. He lams down his right hand near my head and stretches his left hand to my waistband. I grin and then nibble on his bottom lips as he wiggles his huge hand between my jeans and my panties. His fingers are give very little wiggle room, but he does his best to slip his fingers over my mound. I sigh as he parts my lips through my panties; his fingers stumble around my folds, paying extra attention to the places that make me gasp. I pull away from his lips and whisper, “I thought you’re a virgin.”

He presses his lips beneath my let ear and laughs, “A virgin, not an idiot.”

I suppress a laugh, “So you locked your door then?”

He quickly retracts his hand and jumps off of me. I giggle as I hear the door latch, but then I whisper, “Turn the light on.”

“What?”

I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed, “Turn. The. Light. On.”

His voice quivers, “Why?”

“So I can see you.”

He sighs but flicks the light switch. He turns to look at me and immediately laughs out loud. I’m sure my hair is a mess from the window and my eyes are pink. “What the fuck happened to you.”

I playfully rolled my eyes, “I flew here.”

“High as a kite, huh?”

I laugh but quiet myself. “I’d have had to fly no matter what since the car would be too loud and obvious.”

Isaac smiles and rolls his eye while walking toward me. I sit on the very edge and hold my arms out. He stands a foot away from my reach and whispers, “Is this consensual if you’re high?”

“I’m buzzing,” I correct him, “For me, my high experiences are different than my drinking. I know what I’m doing right now and I’m just high enough for all the feelings to be intensified.”

“Okay,” he smiles at me, the eagerness glued to his face. He steps forward, so I stand up. I kiss him hard on the mouth and pull his shirt up. I part for a second to yank it all the way off of him. He grins and I kiss him again. I start to kiss all over his mouth, his cheeks, his chin, his ears, and all over his neck. I work my way down his chest, taking the time between kisses to say,

“If you want to stop, at any time, we can and we will.”

His breath hitches as I kiss above his waistband. “Oh—Okay.”

I grin against his flesh and curl my middles fingers through his side belt loops to tug him against my mouth. I kiss, lick and suck on his lower abdomen, savoring the sight and feel of his abs and manly chest hair. I scoot all the way against his body and take a second to unbutton and unzip his pants. I look up at him as I slowly tug his pants down to his knees. Isaac’s breathing quickens and he slides his hands up into his hair. I slide my fingertips on the inside of his boxer briefs and I murmur against the flesh of his hard stomach, “Have you even been blown?”

“Na—no,” he quietly stutters.

I grin up at him, softly pressing my chin into his flesh. “Would you like to be?”

He quickly shakes his head up and down, “Yes yes yes.”

I laugh against his hot skin and carefully pull down his underwear. I lean back as his dick springs free and slaps against his stomach. I gasp and stare at it for a second too long, so he asks in a shaky voice, “Is it… okay?”

I grab his outer thighs in my hands and stare up at him. “I’m not kidding when I tell you this is the biggest dick I’ve ever seen.”

He blushes and rolls his lips in and out of his mouth.

I blow cool air onto the tip and watch his body quiver. I lick my lips and look up at him, “Fight the urge to hump so that you don’t kill me.”

Isaac laughs and nods.

I lick my right hand a few times and gently wrap it around the base of dick. I look up into his eyes as I twirl my tongue around his head, flicking the tip of my tongue against the sensitive hole. I smirk as his lower body clenches and wiggles. I slowly trace circles from the hole to ridge and wink at him as he firmly presses and rolls his lips. I gently run my teeth against the head as I take the head into my mouth. Isaac gasps and buckles a bit, especially as I bring my mouth back up, never taking my eyes away from his. I lick my lips with exaggeration and wrap them into my mouth to cover my teeth. I slowly take his head back into my mouth, slurping and sucking on it for a minute before taking his next thick inch. I struggle a bit from his girth, so I slurp and suck my way back up to the head. I flick and suck on the hole before going down again; each time I bob back up I take another inch into my mouth. I close my eyes and groan and hum against his throbbing cock. I pull up all the way for just a moment. I stare into his eyes while I basically slobber all over both of my hands. I wink at him again – his face is contorted with pleasure, his eyes stare holes into me, and he’s biting his bottom lip like he’s gonna rip it off and eat it. I blow cool air on his dick before cupping his balls in my left hand and jerk the length of his dick that I know I won’t be able to suck. A loud moan rips out of his mouth, so he slaps his hands over his mouth. I resist laughing and start to slurp and slobber all around his cock, like I’m licking and sucking a quickly melting popsicle. I take him back into my mouth while quickly jerking him and rolling his balls. His hands muffle his moans and he starts to roll his hips to resist slamming his dick down my throat.

I grin around his dick, slide up and murmur against the head, “Will you come in my mouth, Isaac?”

His body shakes and he digs his toes into the carpet. He nods so fast that I think his head is going to fly off.

I resist laughing and gently push him back a bit. He takes a step back, so I drag his pants and underwear all the way down to his ankles. I stay squatting and run my hands up his outer thighs and all around his flexing abs. I twirl the head of his dick between my lips and murmur against them, “I wanna hear you, baby.”

He grits his teeth to muffle a gruff moan, then he whispers, “This is so good.”

I smirk against the side of his dick and start slurping again, almost giving the tender, rock hard flesh hickeys.

His whole body tremors and he says through grinding teeth, “Oh god oh god oh god. Sel-sel-selamawit.”

I take six thick inches into my mouth and throat and start to hum.

His chest flexes and thrusts all around. He grabs handfuls of my hair and groans. “I’m gonna come.”

I slowly suck my way up to the head of his dick. I grab one of his hands and place it on his dick. I back up a little bit, tilt my head back, open my mouth wide and roll my tongue up. I look up at him through my lashes and whisper, “Just in my mouth.”

Isaac wastes no time with furiously jerking his dick. He places the head of his dick in my mouth, jerks a few more times, and loudly groans at his release. His hot cum shoots into my mouth for days. I have to swallow a couple of times before he finishes. I lick my lips, sigh, and then smack my lips together. I watch as his dick goes half flaccid, so I lick the cum off of the head to bring it back up. I look up at him as I stand up. Isaac pulls my shirt off and uses a werewolf nail to cut the front connector of my bra.

I shake my head and say, “I could have just taken it off.”

He leans down and takes a nipple into his mouth. He groans against my flesh, “It’s not the same.”

I giggle but then I moan. I watch as he swirls and nibbles on my left nipple. He looks up at me, squeezes both of my breasts, and bounces back and forth between nipples. He pulls on them with his teeth, smirking as I shove a few fingers in my mouth to muffle my noises. Isaac unbuttons my pants and yanks them down. I step out of them; Isaac sees an opportunity and he takes it. He grabs my left leg and hooks it over his shoulder I gasp as he buries his nose in pussy through my panties. He breathes in deeply and groans out, “You’re so wet.”

I grab a handful of his hair as he squeezes my ass in both of his hands. I can’t figure anything to say back to him, so I grind myself against his face. He shakes my cheeks in his hands before ripping the sides of my thong open. I roll my eyes as he tosses my thong over his shoulder, but I moan loudly as he gives my pussy a hard, slow lick. I shove a few fingers into my mouth and watch as he nibbles on my outer lips and slurps up the wetness between my folds. He teases me as I teased him – I can tell he’s trying to do to me what I did to him, so I slid my right hand from his hair to my clitoris. I slide the fingers out of my mouth and whisper in a shaking voice, “lick this.”

He groans against it and then slowly licks my click. I groan as he presses his tongue roughly against my clit, giving it a million licks a minute. I start to shake against his face and bit my lips closed. He quickly coaxes my clit out from hiding; once it’s noticeably encouraged, he takes it into his mouth and licks, flicks, nibbles and sucks on it like he did to my nipples. He slides his hands onto my hips to keep me stable as I quiver and shake against his face. I grab a fistful of his hair and his mouth disappears into folds of my pussy. He sucks on me like a vacuum and only leaves my clit to dip his tongue into my hole. I gasp at the feeling of his probing tongue and loudly whisper to him, “I’m going to fucking come oh my goodness I’m going to come all over your perfect face.”

I can feel him smirk as he starts to wildly suck my clit into his mouth, rolling it between his front teeth. I stuff my fingers back into my mouth as I buck wildly against his face and gush onto his mouth. Isaac keeps slurping and sucking up my juices after I stop gyrating against his face. He pushes me back onto his bed, spreads my legs, licks my slit a few times and then puts hickeys all over my inner thighs. I grab handfuls of his sheets, look him in the eyes and then whisper in a harsh voice, “Fuck me, Isaac.”

He grins and starts to get on top of me. I lean up and kiss him wildly. I pull his hair and scratch up his back as he uses one hand to balance himself on top of me and uses the other to feel me up. I pull away from his lips and start sucking on his earlobe. I whisper in a husky voice, “I want to feel every last inch of you slamming inside me.”

Isaac grinds his hard cock against my wet pussy. I wrap my legs around him and groan at the feeling of his dick rubbing against my soaking folds. Isaac buries his face in my neck, kissing and biting me. I reach down and grip his cock. I gently tug him so he knows to follow my motions. I buck my hips up a bit so I can wrap my legs around his middle, then I slide the tip of his dick into my pussy. I groan out loudly and shamelessly. Isaac slowly pushes into me, focusing on the sounds of my breath and my heartbeat. I grip my hands around his triceps as he rebalances himself. Isaac looks me in the eye and grins like a buffoon. I smile back up at him and whisper, “Go slow, baby, I need to adjust to you.”

His grin widens. “This feels fucking amazing.”

“Good,” I moan against his lips. I tug at his hair and scratch his arms and back and he slides another inch into me with every new minute. I buck my hips into the bed after a while and I whisper in a high pitch voice, “Is that all of you?”

Isaac smirks against the flesh of my neck. “No.”

“Ooooh,” I groan and roll my head back into his mattress, “I can’t take anymore.”

Isaac covers my face and neck in kisses, sucking on my lips and tender neck spots. He slides another inch in and watches my face. Absolute bliss oozes out of my pores. I roll my eyes back into my head as he slowly starts to hump me. His gigantic cock fills me up like no other. I can feel my slick pussy walls squeezing and quivering around his massive member. I already feel my orgasm building with the sensations of his head sliding out and pushing back into my entrance. I start to suck on his earlobe and whisper dirty things to him. Isaac’s thrusts quicken, deepen, and get harder as I tell him, “You feel so fucking goooood—you’re so huge.”

He grins and sucks on my collarbone. Isaac readjusts his position to comfortably lower his head to my collarbone and breasts. He sucks on my collar and my nipples, grinding his pelvis against my clit as he humps me. I scream out, so I slam my left hand over my mouth. Isaac looks up at me with his stupid grin. I’d laugh, but he stops humping me and starts wildly fucking me. He slides his hands underneath my arms and grips my triceps; his eyes never leave mine as he continues sucking my nipples, gyrating against my clit and slamming his fat cock deep into my pussy.

I groan, wiggle, moan, and thrust my hips up to match his pace. “Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck,” I whisper groan, “I’m gonna gush all over your fat cock, I—Isaac! You’re so amazing!”

He slams up into me as he slide back up to kiss me hard on the lips. I scream into his mouth and he groans against my lips. I fidget around underneath him and dig my nails up and down his back. I can feel his cock throb within me, sending me off the edge. I come hard and gush all over his cock and soaking his balls. I scream wildly against his lips. We stare into each other’s eyes as he keeps fucking me. He buries his face into my neck and pull the pillow from under my head to over my mouth. I scream and groan into it as Isaac’s hips wildly flex and pull back and slam back into me. I watch as he slowly turns; I shudder at the feeling of his cock growing even more from his transformation. Isaac only thrusts half of his cock into me while he digs his claws into his mattress. His body arches up as he fucks me harder and faster than I’ve ever been fucked before. My whole body is quivering; every bit of my skin feels like it’s on fire and my pussy walls clench onto his cock and squeeze with everything I’ve got. Isaac throws his head back and howls as he comes inside me. He keeps humping me as load after load is emptied deep inside me. I scream into the pillow and roll my eyes back into my head at the sigh of his animalistic features phasing back and forth as he comes down from his orgasm. Isaac pulls out and slams down onto me. I weakly slide my left hand up into his hair after discarding the pillow. Isaac plants kisses all over my face before coming back to my lips. Between kisses I tell him, “If that’s how you fuck as a virgin, I can’t wait to see what you’re like tomorrow.”

His head perks up and he looks into my eyes. His wide grin is glued to his face. “Tomorrow?”

“Mhmm,” I kiss him deeply and then say, “Unless I’m too sore. That is very much a possibility.”

Isaac grins more, proud of himself, and kisses me softly, sweetly, deeply. I run my hands through his hair and play with his curls. After a while he sighs, completely exhausted, and rolls off of me. I do my best to bring my breathing back to normal. He turns his head to the left and laughs, “Do you want me to drive you home or do you want to try and fly back?”

I laugh and playfully roll my eyes, “Let’s drive. I’ll leap back in through my window.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!

Also, I posted this at like 3:30 am so please forgive the typos.