Status: Leave me comments

The Rookie

THIRTEEN

Millie’s POV

“Lou, I just can’t stand her at all. The way she prances around the office just grinds my gears. She doesn’t know how to dress, her make up is always atrocious, and dear Lord do not get me started at how sucky her nails always are!”

I said as I slammed my martini glass down on the table and threw my hands up in the air. Sure, it might have been for dramatic effect but I didn’t care. I needed Momma Bennett’s help in getting rid of this low-class bitch once and for all.

Beau’s mom reached across the table and took my hand.

“Don’t worry sweetie,” she said in a soothing tone, “I have a plan to get her out of that office, away from my son, and out of this town for good.”

I beamed a smile back at her. For the past couple of months that is ALL I had wanted to hear. Sage Allen had come in to MY town and messed with the WRONG girl. Who the hell did she think she was?! You can’t be some no body from Arizona and take over a city like Pittsburgh AND you certainty couldn’t lay claim to Penguin’s royalty either!

“Do tell. I’m absolutely dying to hear your plan.”

Louanna grabbed her glass of wine and leaned back in her chair. She had a smug look on her face and I knew just by her expression that what she cooked up was going to be enough to get Sage packing her bags in no time.

“If I do remember correctly, doesn’t the team have some sort of charity dinner lined up later this month?”

I nodded. Every year, around the end of September the Penguin’s organization had a gala to raise money for the Pittsburgh Children’s Hospital. It was a BIG deal and everyone took it very seriously.

“You’ll be going with my son.” Lou finally said and my smile faded.

“And how do you expect that one to work out? I’m pretty certain that Beau will be having Sage come with him. I don’t think you can convince your son of anything different.” I said in a cold tone.

Louanna laughed wickedly.

“My dear, I thought you were just as menacing as myself! Of course Beau is going to ask Sage! We’re just going to make sure she never makes it to the gala and when she stands him up, who is going to be there to take his place?”

Now I was catching her drift and my smile returned in full force. We both laughed and I raised my glass up in to the air.

“Cheers to the beginning of the end for Sage Allen.” I boasted and Louanna clicked her glass to mine.

“Cheers and thank God to that one!” She exclaimed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOOOOO sorry for the wait guys! I promise to update more now that life has returned to somewhat normal for me!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

What do you think Sage should have done to her by Millie??