‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

I-I-I d-on't k-now

Layla ran after Alec, her eyes gleaming. Clary hated these things. She took a note of the fridge and flipped it around:

Dear Kyle and Amy,
We all left because Alec and Layla didn't feel too well. Enjoy yourselves, I'll see you tomorrow.


She sticked the note on the table and left.

Amy and Kyle hadn't noticed that everyone was gone yet. They had other things on their minds. Amy did feel cold now, with the sun also the warmth seemed to have vanished. She didn't want Kyle to notice, because she didn't want him to leave. His stories were so nice and calming. He did notice it anyway, but instead of getting her a sweatshirt he just pulled her close and embraced her from behind. He smelled like almond, seawater and smoke, she liked it. She let her head rest against his shoulder as he kept telling her things, slowly rocking her from side to side. She leaned into him, letting more of her weight rest into his arms.

"This is nice." She said as they stared at the stars.

"It's endurable." he grinned.

She tickled him for saying it that. He was stronger of course and had her back in his arms in no time. He gave her a little kiss on her tip-tilted nose. She flushed and looked at his sea green eyes.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" he asked.

"No, it was just that for a moment I thought you were actually going to kiss me." She said.

"Say I would have, what would you have done?" he asked grinning.

"I-I-I d-on't k-now." She stumbled over her own words.

"I know enough." He smiled and dragged her inside were he kissed her. She was confused and dizzy, but she put her arms around him anyway and kissed him back. For a moment she had forgotten about the others, they could as well have still been inside. Kyle had noticed their leaving though. Otherwise he would never have kissed Amy. He pushed her into the bedroom as they were still making out. She kicked out her heels on the way. In the bedroom she dragged him on the bed. Kyle tugged up her dress and slid her tong down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think, I could use some feedback any time :)