‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

Seas of time

Alec walked down the street, searching for a job was awful, he had experience with it, and it had never worked out well. He had already asked in several stores, but they all didn't need someone.

"Excuse me…" A girl said as she ran across the street towards him. She had a shiny camera around her neck. A lost tourist, Alec thought.

"Can I take a picture of you?" she asked.

"Sure." Alec said, looking in confusion.

She took the picture and examined it a few seconds.

"I am Jenna." She said shaking his hand.

"Hi, I'm Alec." he smiled polite.

"I am a photographer for a model agency and I wanted to ask you if you had the time."

Alec thought of the seas of time he had, it couldn't hurt, could it.

"Do I get paid?" he asked, still thinking of his job problem.

"If they are happy with you, they'll use you more, the more they use you, the more you get paid." she smiled.

"Alright, I'll do it." he decided on the spot.

"Shell we get a drink?, I'll give you the forms." she asked.

"I'm sorry, but I have no money on me." he smiled. She didn't have to know he only had 10 bucks for this week.

"The agency's pay." she smiled.

"Alright then." he shrugged.

The form required a lot of info, from the usual stuff to the amount of tattoos and piercings he had.

"Why do the piercing matter, you can take them out right?" he asked frowning.

"That's mostly for lip and cheek piercings, these people can only be called on shoot where they are aloud. They are hard to cover you see." she said.

"So my nose ring is not a problem?" he asked.

"Not at all, your tattoos might be though." she said looking at his arm. But that can be covered if they take the time for it.

He handed her back the forms.

"I'll call you for a test-shoot this week." she smiled as she drank the last of her coffee and got up.

Maybe Amy had been right after all, Alec thought. Maybe he had some kind of strange beauty in his alien face...