‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

Fair enough

That saturday the club was packed with people. Layla wanted to hold Amy's hand, she seemed so independent. It was that Amy had dragged her along as soon as she found out that she wasn't occupied, like she had claimed at first. She just didn't want to see Kyle, that was all, but how could she tell Amy that she had been in love with him since forever and that he's dumped her after one night? She honestly didn't know. Layla knew Kyle had eyes for Amy, that was no surprise. Although he himself was blond, he had never minded light hair on girls. She decided she would hang out with Alec, for as long as he wasn't with Kyle. Alec wasn't pretty in her opinion, but he was sweet in his own gloomy way.

Amy got dragged away from Layla by a strong hand.

"Kyle!" she yelled as she jerked herself free.

"What?" He laughed.

"Don't be so rough!"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to get you out of the crowd." he smiled innocent.

"What for?" she asked disturbed rubbing her arm.

"So we could talk." he said.

"don't bother me with that shit, we all know what you are after, with every girl." she couldn't believe she had actually said it, but he took it well.

"That is what every guy is after, love, deal with it." he grinned.

"Yes, but not all live by it, look at Alec, he has manners!" she went on.

"Yes, but he still would fuck you if you offered." he smirked.

"Can't blame him for that." Amy replied numb.

"Why blame me?"

"Because I did not offer, you just assumed I would!" She explained loudly.

"Fair enough."

Amy couldn't believe he still had that smirk on his face as if he could fuck the world if he pleased so. She was glad she had promised herself before never to sleep with him. He wasn't worth it, no matter how handsome he was, he stayed an asshole.