‹ Prequel: Somebody or Nobody?

Exposed

I am so glad about that

Kyle leaned against a pillar and was looking at a girl, he thought she was about 18. That was reasonable.(If you want to know ages of characters, see character tab) It could do no harm to flirt with her, could it? She looked up, her dyed red hair falling messy in front of her face. He smiled at her, she smiled back. A few minutes later she walked up to him. She tugged on his shirt to get closer to his ear, so she could scream over the music.

"I'm Clary." She introduced herself.

"Hello Clary, I'm Kyle. Could I offer you a drink?" He smiled.

"You sure could." She smiled back.

"What do you want?" he asked in her ear as they walked up to the bar.

"A coke." She smiled innocent.

"Oh please, I can buy you anything, and you choose a coke?" he grinned. She flushed briefly and looked up in disbelieve.

"Would you buy me a vodka?" She asked.

"Sure." He smiled.

Clary stood a little bit behind him as he bought the drinks, just to be sure he didn't put anything in her drink. She was carful in those things. Nothing had ever happened to her, but lack of attention could get you raped, she knew that. However, this guy seemed alright so far. He walked away from the bar and handed her the little shot of vodka. Her eyes started to shine as she accepted it. Kyle smiled as he saw that.

"First time drinking?" he asked.

"Second, I once had a beer." she said a little shy.

"Badass." he smirked as she threw the drink back. She frowned as she examined the little glass.

"That tastes awful." She laughed.

"The more you drink, the nicer it gets. I guess you just have to trust me on that." he smiled as he pulled her in and recklessly kissed her. She dropped the glass and it shattered at her feet. A warm feeling went through her body and she closed her eyes. At a sudden point she felt her back hit something hard, a wall she supposed. She felt his hand on her bare back, she thanked herself for putting on a top with a low back. She gasped as his hand went into her pants and got hold of the thong. She let him do it though, it all felt to great to stop it.

Amy and Alec were still outside. They were sitting on a bench, holding hands.

"Why did you kiss me?" Alec asked.

"I don't know…" She sighed. "You looked so sad and miserably beautiful in this light that I couldn't help it."

"Beautiful?" he asked surprised.

"Yes." She smiled. "Don't deny you are good looking."

"I never thought so, not many people agree with you."

"You have a special face, not everyone can appreciate that. Fools." She replied, putting her nose a little up.

"Hardly anyone can." He said head shaking.

"I can!" She said loudly.

"I am so glad about that." he said softly brushing his lips against hers.
Amy felt butterflies in her belly. Alec was beautiful, and she was a little bit relieved only she had seen it.

Clary looked out of the cab window, this was a bad idea, but she wanted it so badly. They stopped in front of the hotel as Kyle helped her out. Her mind was a little fuzzy, what was she supposed to do? In the hotel Kyle ordered a room and took her up to the sixth floor. His warm hand rested on her back. She didn't know him, what was she doing, this was crazy. As soon as the door slammed he kissed her and she remembered why she wanted this so badly.

"Undress me." She gasped in between kisses. He kissed his way down to her chest where he undid her loose black top. It fell off and she was only in her jeans now. She thanked herself again for her choice in clothing, no bra, great idea. He smiled as he saw her chest.

"I didn't expect that to be all yours, what cup is that?" he asked.

"C." She said, clinging herself to him again and kissing him passionate. He cupped one of her breasts with his hand and she moaned softly. Her hands went down to the hem of his shirt and took it off. She wanted him, now! He pushed her unto the bed and crawled on top of her. As she went to undo his pants she could feel he was erected. It turned her on like crazy and as quick as she could she undid the buttons and the zipper. He kicked his jeans aside and took hers off too. He let his hands slide over her thigh. She moaned softly again as she got hold of his boxers. She kissed his chest as she slid them down. Apart from her thong they both were now completely naked. They looked into each others eyes, breathing heavily. He let his fingers slide across the little lace band around her hips before he pulled it down. She kicked it aside. Their lips crashed together as she drove her nails in his back. He moaned softly in pain and pleasure as he started kissing her neck. She caught her breath everytime his lips touched her. It was not what either of them had expected doing this night, or at least not what she had planned, but it did not matter anymore. She could hear her own moans echo in the room. She gave up on her mind as he came into her. Whatever happened tonight, she could not stop it anymore anyway…and she didn't want to. She knew what her roommate would say as she came back this late, but who cared? This was heaven, and she was lucky to get a taste of it. He thrusted into her with an experienced kind of force, hitting a spot inside of her every time, it made her head spin. She screamed out loudly as she almost came. She could feel him smile against her neck as he licked it. She entangled her fingers in his blond hair, making him moan against the skin of her neck. She thought she would pull out his hair as they came at the same time. He collapsed on top of her, hearing her heartbeat in his ears as he rest his head on her chest.