Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

Everything was otherwise

“Mama, I don’t really know what to wear!” I was confused. “Calm down, baby. Just take some suit on, hmm?” “Hey, I have to go to training before heading to pick him up and I CAN’T go to the training with the suit on, mum. That would be stupid.” “So take the suit into a bag? And calm DOWN, Pierre! You're running around the room like a young wild! I'm gonna iron your jacket out and choose a tie, ok? And get a grip!” Mum commanded aloud.

“So what? How do I look?” I asked and rolled my eyes. “I look facetiously, mum. Look at me. I can’t take THIS spotted tie.” I complain and I held the tie in my hand. Mum approached to me and grabbed the tie. “Come to me,” she commanded and bound the tie around my neck. “Hmm, by chance, you look really good.” “Mum–“ “Shut your mouth, Bouvier!” She screamed at me before she continued. “You look really, really sexy.” She whispered and hit me to the shoulder. “Mum, you always know how to flatter.” “I’m not kidding. So, go re-dress and hurry to the training. After all, the training starting in ten minutes. So, hurry up!” “Oh my god!” I cried out. “I can’t be late! I must take a car.” “Okay, but you have to be careful! Drive with care!” She indoctrinated me. “Don’t be afraid, mama.” “Don’t drive like crazy! If something happened, call me!” She worried. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of myself.” I reassured her. She gave me a kiss and eventually she said: “Have a good time.” I smiled at her and left our house. But I realized I wasn't mummer. I had to laugh to myself. I let it be and went like that. Because I didn’t really want to miss it.

After training (coach let us to workout longer)
“Jack, I’m late! We agreed on meeting at 6 o’clock. I have to pick him up from in front of his house. Shit! What’s the time, Maurice?” “Well, almost 6:30 pm … you have to hurry up, dude!” “Damn it! See you tomorrow, Jack. I have to hit the ground running! Bye!” “Bye.” I ran as fast as possible into my car and I re-dressed inside. I checked my watch before picking the mobile and calling to David.“Yea? Where are you Pierre?” He sounded sadly. “Hi, love, the training was a bit longer, but I'm already on the way to you! I’m sorry, honey, hold on for a little while, please.” “Oh, okay…” “Are you mad at me?” “No, I was afraid that something happened to you.” “Oh, no, no, I’m alright. Hold on, yeah? See you in 15 minutes, sweetheart. Love you.” “Love you, too.”

A while ago I picked my ordered bouquet of roses up. It was already dark and rainy … I barely saw through. I thought about if David is mad at me or not. All along. I looked at my watch – 6:43 pm. Another two minutes and I’ll be there.

I was blinded by the white light ……………