Status: I hope you will like my story. :)

Within Two Minutes

First kiss

… “So make groups of 3 people and don’t nudge!!” Mr. Moreau said as we all jostled in the corridor to choose the best room and the teacher said: “Hey, guys, class A will sleep separately from class B.” Heck! I talked to myself. I just wanted to be in the room with Davie. Why is he in the class B, shit. There was a chaos in the corridor. “Pierre, I’m gonna take the best place, buddy!” Jack shouted as I walked to Mr. Moreau. “Sir! Why can’t we be accommodated with the second class, is it so big problem?” “Don’t be cheeky, lad! Such rules are! And now get out of my way.” “OOH, why don't you listen to me? Please, you know I have a friend there and we want to be together in the room. It doesn’t matter who we are with, does it?” “Do not raise your voice to me! As I just said such rules are and I won't violate them! So keep calm and go away.” So I gave it up and sighed. Another chance is over.

********

We came back into the lodging house completely exhausted. I was glad I could collapse on the bed. “Jack?” “Mmm?” He asked and sounded as though he falls asleep. “I’m in love.” I decided to tell him because an hour ago I saw the beautiful boy in a ski kit. Hah, he was incredibly hot. “How come? Who is the lucky? Still the same one?” “Yeah, it’s David. I’m inconceivably crazy about him. Do you believe me?” “How can you be so crazy about a boy you hardly know?“ „I don’t know, just he’s SO perfect. I love his eyes, his smile, his little body… he’s like an angel. Everytime I see him he makes me feel better and everytime I am with him I forget all my problems and just enjoy the moments. You know, I want to spend-“ “Hey, wait, wait, wait…stop. Do you know what you’re talking?” “Yea, I know exactly what I'm saying. It tears me up inside that I can’t touch him. I would kill Moreau for this unimportant rule. It doesn’t really matter if I want sleep with you, him or somebody else. Damn it.” “Hey, buddy, I’ve got an infernal plan! “ “Oh god, and what plan?” I asked incredulously. I knew he wanted to say some bullshit. “At midnight you will go into his room!” “And how, you smart aleck?” “You know, after curfew you will knock at his room’s door and…?? Hey, it’s a perfect plan.” “It’s an embarrassing plan, Jack. Do you really think it’s a good idea?” I said hesitantly. “This night’s gonna be fateful matter for you both!” “You know what? I’m gonna do it because being without him is giving me hell!” Jack only nodded merrily.

Midnight
Knock, knock! I was really nervous and it took a long time before I dared to knock. I hardly heard the silent steps going on the floor. I knew it was David. The door opened. “Oh, Pierre, what are you doing here?” He looked at me with wide eyes and I think I did the same. He was so incredibly beautiful with his messy wet hair. “Oh-u-uhm… Can I come in?” “Oh, yea, sure but my room-mate Alex is here, too. Do you mind?” “No, no, I’m not here, I’m leaving you now!” Alex shouted from the room. “I’m gonna go to Jack. Peace out, guys.” He said sort of foolishly and left the room. “Uh, so come in.” Davie said, stepped aside and I entered. “You can sit on my bed, Pierre.” I did and Dave sat right next to me. We leaned on the wall. I was totally dazed his beauty. I interrupted the long silence with words: “You look nice.” Okay, I wasn't supposed to say it. “Um, thank you…” He hesitated.

It was silence again. I wanted to touch him increasingly. We sat next to each other and our heads rested on the wall. I was in difficulties because I didn’t know how he would react. I turned my head to the other side and put my hand on his uncontrollably. He yanked and I looked at him quickly. “I-I’m so-rry, Davie… sorry.” He was totally shocked. “What are you doing, Pierre?” “Could you please come closer?” “Wait, why?” “Please, come on.” He leaned in only slightly. I grabbed his chin and pulled him gently to me. I kissed him lightly. I felt his heart skipped a beat. He was trembling. Then I looked at him. I saw a flame in his eyes. I let him go. “I’m sorry. I'm not in control. Forget it, yes? Nothing happened…” I was unsure. “Come on, honey.” He whispered. I was shocked because I didn’t think he would say it someday. “What? You don’t-“ He interrupted me with kisses. We were kissing a long time. Than I laid him on the bed in kisses and fondled him under his white T-shirt. We kissed more and more passionately. After a while he bit my lower lip and I groaned softly. I sucked his neck and he fondled my hair. I helped him to undress his T-shirt and started to kiss his chubby belly.

“I’m sorry. I just wanted to do it all the time.” “I was on the same way.” David said, smiling. “I’m in love with you.” I blurted quickly. He was shocked again. “Ok-kay…I admit it…me too. For a long time.” We both blushed and grinned.

The same night I went back and told everything to Jack. OK I admit it – Jack was right. The night was worth it. I felt really happy for that David is finally mine.