Status: rewriting this because I've got a better idea

The Devil Within.

I believe in people talking

Arian

“How was your night?” My dad asks the next morning as I walk into the kitchen.

“I slept like crap despite being dead tired,” I yawn, “it was too quiet.”

“You get used to it,” Uncle Judas says as he puts a cup of coffee down in front of me.

“So your mother went to sign Tessa up for school today,” my dad informs me, “I can either take you to sign up today or we can wait til Monday.”

“Might as well get this shit done and over with,” I shrug as I pick up Alpha and walk over to get his leash and collar. “Let me take Alpha for a walk then I’ll get dressed and we’ll be on our merry way.” Dad just nods his head as I took up Alpha and head outside.

Just as I walk back to my house, one of the boys from yesterday is outside, just getting into his Jeep. He notices me and starts to stare just like yesterday. Unlike yesterday, I head over to him before he gets in his blue Jeep.

“Didn’t your parents or guardian ever tell you it’s extremely rude to stare?” I question him. “Because it is. It’s very rude and creeps me out a bit. I don’t even know you.”

“Names Stiles,” he smiles, introducing himself. “You’re new here, aren’t you?”

“And that’s why you’re staring?” I question him.

“I didn’t think anyone would move here after what happened in the town.” He explains, “you must have heard about the killings right? I mean the FBI got called in.”

“Look I knew about the killings but it wasn’t my choice to move here, you’d have to ask my parents why they wanted to move to this godforsaken town.” With that I begin to walk away,

“What I don’t get a name?” He calls out to me

A chuckle escapes my lips as I turn around and look back at him, “it’s Arian.” I turn back around and walk towards my house to get ready to sign up for school.

Stiles

“So did you find out why she moved here?” Scott asks me as soon as we get into the school after our lunch break.

“She told me I’d have to ask her parents that,” I reply, “she knew about the killings though. But I feel like she’s hiding something.”

“Did you get a name?”

“Her name is Arian, it’s kinda cool.” I shrug, “she’s kinda rude though. She yelled at me for staring at her.”

“She probably thought it was creepy.”

“And those were her exact words.” A female voice says behind me. I turn around and see Arian standing there. This time she’s not wearing baggy clothing. She’s wearing a leather jacket with a Slytherin tank top under it. Jeans with holes in them cover her legs and are tucked into a pair of boots. A messenger bag hung off her shoulder and her hair was pulled up into a messy bun.

“What are you doing here?” I ask her.

“Signing up for school,” she replies, “you’re standing in front of my locker.” She points to the locker right beside mine.

“Neighbors in and outside of school.” I chuckle, earning a groan from her.

“Just move please, I’ve got all my books in this bag and it’s really killing my shoulder.” I move out of her way so she can get into her locker.

“Hey, I’m Scott.” He introduces himself. Arian turns her head and smiles at him before introducing herself. “So where are you originally from?”

“Upstate New York.” She replies. “My dad wanted a change of pace so we moved out here.”

“Well welcome to Beacon Hills.” Scott says before walking away, just as the warning bell rings.

“Are you staying for the rest of the day?” I ask, “I can show you around if you want.”

“Come Monday, I’ll accept that offer.” She laughs as she closes her locker; finished with putting her books away.

“If you want, I can show you around Beacon Hills.” I offer, “I’ve got to make up for creeping you out earlier.”

A smile appears on her lips, “I’d like that. Meet me outside my house tomorrow morning? Say around ten?”

“It’s a date.”

She waves goodbye and walks away; just as the final bell rings telling me I’m late to class...
♠ ♠ ♠
Arian