Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 1 (Hannah's P.O.V.)

Chapter 1 (Hannah's P.O.V.)

"You didn't even really give the guy a chance, Hannah!" I listened to my friend Tracey complain.

I shook my head at her, "There was no spark."

"Han, you need to lay off the movies." she told me, shaking her head.

'I can't help it, Tray." I exclaimed, "I just didn't feel like he was the one."

She sighed at my words as she stood and grabbed her coat, "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay..." I mumbled.

She turned back to me at the door, "Just think about this before he gets to far away."

I listened to my front door close, before going to the window to make sure she got to her car. There were a few weirdos around here. I stared out my window until her red tail-lights disappeared into the distance.

I sighed as I turned around. There on my bed was her bag. That was so like Tracey. She would lose her head if it wasn't attached to her shoulders.

I pulled my phone out, pulling open a text, Hey, you left your bag again.

A few moments later, I heard a buzzing noise. I pulled my phone out, but realized it was't mine. My gaze moved to Tray's bag. I looked in her bag, seeing her phone reading: New Message: Hannah :).

I sighed as I slid a hand through my long brown hair. This was just my luck.

I grabbed her bag and headed to my door. I would just have to take it to her. I grabbed the door knob, but I was interrupted by another buzzing noise. I could feel my pocket vibrate again, meaning someone was calling.

I slid the screen on a put it to my ear, "Hey."

I was expecting Tracey's voice, but was answered by someone else entirely, "Hannah."

I froze, "Jake?" Why was he calling me now?

"Hannah, we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"How can you say that?!" he exclaimed. I winced.

"I just have nothing to say. I'm sorry." I said, hanging up my phone. I closed my eyes as I pushed the phone back into my pocket.

'Just forget about it.' I told myself, 'He isn't the one for you.'

I opened the door and checked my pockets before locking my apartment.

I could not get my mind off of Jake as I walked toward my car. I felt so bad. We had been so in love, but my feelings stopped. I know he still loves me, that's why he is still trying to get me back. I just could do it. I didn't love him anymore, and I couldn't fake it. He deserved better than that. BUt the worst part was that I ended it with him over a kiss. Our first kiss to be exact. It sounds so stupid, but there was nothing in the kiss. Yes, I could feel how much he loved me in the kiss, but it wasn't the kiss. There was no spark, or surge of emotion for me.

'Just forget it, Hannah.' I sighed as I stepped into my car.

"Shit!" I laid my head on the stirring wheeling. I was almost out of gas, not to mention, I had forgotten my license upstairs.

"This is totally my day." I muttered as I climbed out of the car. "Looks like the bus it is."

I felt my pockets, coming up empty.

"Or the sidewalk." I sighed, beginning my trek down the street.

Tracey didn't live that far away, but it was always safer to drive at night than walk. I know this, but I also know that Tray needed her bag earlier than I wanted to get up.

"Welcome to Creepville." I mumbled to myself as I tried to stay close to the street lights, but away from the road.

I kept questioning myself for being so nice, but I couldn't help it. I wished that Tray had her phone, so I could at least talk to her. Everyone else was asleep by now, except for him.

'Don't think about that.'

I pushed away the thought and the guilt. I felt so bad for telling him goodbye, but I had to.

I was wrapping in my thoughts, not noticing that someone was following me. Well, I noticed when they threw a hand over my mouth and started to drag me toward the alley beside me. I tried to scream and fight, but I couldn't.

'No!' I could feel tears begin to slip from my eyes. 'Please, someone help me.'

I continued to try and kick as I was drug further into the alleyway.

'Please.' The tears were streaming down my cheeks now.

"Stop squirming." a male voice growled near my ear. More fear flooded my system. I was in trouble. I began to struggle more, trying harder to break free. I used all the air that I could to scream, each coming out muffled by his hand.

"I said stop squirming!" the man barked as he fist made contact with my side. My eyes widened as all of the air left my body. He pushed me down on to the pavement. I laid there for a moment, not being able to move as I held my aching side.

"So princess..." his voice called as he squatted down in front of me. "What should I do with you?"

I looked at him through my hair. He seemed to be in his mid-twenties with short blonde hair and eyes that looked black.

"Let's see," he spoke, standing and walking around me. "I could let you go, but my boss wouldn't like that at all. So the true question is, do I give you to my boss or have my way with you first?"

My fear intensified. This guy was a member of the underground and he wanted to take me for merchantise. I rolled on to my back and stare up at him.

"It's such a tough decision."

Then, he gave me an openning. He turned his back for a moment. I jumped to my feet and darted for a exit. I was almost free, when someone grabbed my arm and yanked. I gasped as I slammed backwards into him.

"You just answered my question for me you little bitch."

I struggled as I felt his free hand begin to roam my body as he held my arm behind my back. I tried pushing his hand away, but he was too strong. Tears flowed from my eyes.

"HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shut it!"

I cringed as he punched my side again. My legs gave in and I feel to my knees in pain.

"There you go." He smirked, "That's a good girl."

He had let go of my arm, holding me by my hair instead. I just continued to cry. I had to figure out a way to get out of this.

"Now..." he began to walk around me again. "What should your punishment be?"

He stopped behind me and I looked down, wanting to curl up in a ball and disappear.

"Hey, fuck off."

I looked up to see what he was talking about. Standing in the mouth of the alley way was a boy of around my age, he had really short brown hair and was clad in blue jeans and plaid shirt.

"Leave her alone." His voice was calm, but firm.

"This is none of your business. Fuck off." I felt a tug at my hair, causing me to tilt my head back.

"She obviously doesn't want anything to do with you, so leave her alone." As he spoke this time, I could hear an accent.

"I told you to fuck off!" he yelled as he left me and charged at the boy. I watched in fear as he rose his hand to hit him. "Learn your place!"

Just as his hand was about to hit the boy, he side-stepped. The guy had put too much in his attack and fell forward, landing on his face. The boy waited, not even trying to strike back.

"Why, you little-?!" he hollered as he pushed himself to his feet. "You're going to-!"

But he didn't finish his thought before the boy hit him in the side of the neck. The guy's eyes closed as he collapsed to the ground.

I stared from the guy to the boy and back. I wasn't sure whether to be relieved or terrified. I had no idea what this boy was going to do either.

"Are you okay?" he spoke as he stepped toward me. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." His gentle tone calmed me. I managed to nod.

"Well, that's good." he smiled as he knelt down beside me. "Do you think you can get up?"

I nodded again as I pushed myself to my feet, but a sharp pain ran through my side as I tried. I hissed and froze. The boy saw this, rushing to my side.

"Let me help you."

"Okay." I finally said as he held me up by my arm. That was when it happened. The spark. And I'm sure we both felt it, because our eyes met.

I turned away, "Thanks," I mumbled.

I let my hair cover my face, in hope that it would hide the blush on my face.

"It's...no problem." I could hear a slight stutter in his voice. I turn a moment to gaze at him. He was looking straight ahead, a blush barely visible on his face. I took the chance to look at him closer. He had bright dark brown eyes. His eyes didn't have light shade, they just seemed to have an element to them that seemed ... alive.

"So where do you need to go?"

I looked down and saw Tracey's bag sitting on the ground. I pointed toward it, "I need that."

"Oh," he looked to where I was pointing, "Okay."

He stepped away from me long enough to pick up the bag. He brought it to me and placed an arm around my shoulders. There it was again, the spark.

"Will you be okay?" He asked, his voice little shaky.

I looked down. I was terrified to be alone after that, but he had already done so much for me.

"Could you walk me home?" I mumbled.

"Sure."

I gazed up at him, a sweet smile upon his face. My face grew warmer as I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Thanks." I looked away as we began to walk from the alley. I grimaced at the pain in my side as we walked, and I think he could tell this too, because he would slow down each time.

It took only a few minutes to reach my apartment. Even after we had arrived, he walked me all the way to my apartment door.

"Well," he said, "Have a good night."

"Wait." I said. I didn't want him to leave, but I couldn't ask him to stay with me. I looked up at him. He was turned sideways.

"Here." I grabbed a tablet off of a table inside my front door.

"I want to know that you got home okay." I quickly scribbled my number down, before handing it to him.

He took the paper, gazing down at it.

"Okay." He nodded, "I can do that."

I watched as he turned and began to walk away. I sighed as he turned the corner, closing my door. I looked down at me hand, Tracey’s bag still dangling from it.

“She’s just going to have to do without.” I groaned as I dropped her bag on the floor. There was no way that I was going to take it to now, not after what had just happened. I left the bag on the floor and headed for my room. I flopped onto my bed. All that I think about was that boy. I looked at my phone, waiting for his call. Why did I even think he would call me?

“You are being stupid, Hannah.” I told myself.

As if on cue, my phone vibrated. I quickly slid the lock and put it up to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Would happen to be a lovely girl that I had honor of walking home tonight?” I could clearly hear his accent through the phone.

A smile crossed my face, “Depends on who’s asking?”

I could almost hear his smile through the phone, “Liam is.”

“Oh, so your name is Liam?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Well, it’s good to have a name to go with your face.”

“Oh. Is that so?” he asked.

I blushed as I realized what I had just said. “Yeah,” I replied softly.

He chuckled lightly, “So what is that name that I should use for this number?”

I could feel my face growing hotter. He want my name so he could save my number. Was this really happening to me?

“Hannah.”

“Ah,” he said, “What a lovely name for a lovely girl.”

“Why, thank you.”

There was a silence that carried over the both of us.

“Well, thank you for telling me that you got back ok.” I said with a smile.

I could almost hear his smile, “It was nothing.”

“Liam!” another voice sounded through the phone, “Come on! Niall wants to go out and get some food!”

“Okay, give me a second!” Liam yelled back. “I’m sorry Hannah, but the guys want to go out.”

“It’s okay,” I replied.

“Well then,” he spoke. “I guess I’ll talk to you later?”

“Yeah.” I answered shyly.

“Good night.”

“Good night.” I said before we hung up. There was barely a moment of silence before I was all too aware of the lack of his voice.

Then I realized something. Liam had a British accent and needed to leave because Niall was hungry. My eyes shot open. I had just gotten off the phone with the Liam Payne from One Direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go guys! I hope you enjoy this story. Later, Kiki