Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 11 (Zayn's P.O.V.)

Chapter 11 (Zayn’s P.O.V.)

“So we finally get to meet this lucky girl?” Louis asked, leaning toward Liam.

“Hey,” Liam said, “We aren’t a couple. Knock it off.”

“Yeah, but you wouldn’t mind it if you guys were. I mean you spend every minute you can with her or talking to her.” I added. Liam had no answer to that because he knew I was right. He really like Hannah, I think that was her name. It was kind of funny when he made Harry and me promise not to torment him while we were with her or flirt with her. Liam never laid down territory lines. It just added to the proof that he seriously liked her.

“So,” Harry asked, “Where are we meeting them at?”

Liam had spent most of last night texting Hannah about the details for the day. He didn’t want to get her mixed up in the whole paparazzi deal, so he wanted to make sure that their visit with us was secret.

“We’re going to meet them at a bus stop.”

We looked at him funny. We were going to pick the girls up from a bus stop. I have to admit, it was a good plan. It was just so wrong. We were picking girls up off of a corner, it made them sound like prostitutes.

“Are you serious?” Louis asked.

Liam nodded his head, “Yeah. We figured it would be less noticeable than us going to their house or them coming to ours.”

“Yeah,” Niall leaned up from the back beside me, “But you couldn’t think of anything else?”

Liam sighed, “No, not at the moment.”

“We noticed.” Harry added from the passenger’s seat. I just rolled my eyes. There was so much that I could add to this, but I decided to cut Liam some slack. He was going to need it when we got back later, the others weren’t going to leave him alone about it.

“That’s them.” Liam leaned up between the seats and point to a group of girls that were sitting on a bus stop bench. I leaned a little so I could see them. Niall leaned over toward me a little to see.

“Man, they’re cute.”

Harry was staring straight at the girls, “Dude, please tell me which one is taken so I don’t step on any toes.” I could tell that Harry was totally going to try today. I couldn’t really blame him though, the girls looked good.

“The one in the middle with the light brown hair.” Liam answered him as we began to slow down. I watched Liam pull his phone out and type something really fast. I guessed he was telling Hannah we were here.

“That’s our cue to move.” Niall said as he unfastened his seatbelt and hopped back to the very back row of seats. I followed suit. The plan was to have the girls sit in the third row of seats, with Niall and me in the back and Liam and Louis in the second. I knew Liam was hoping that Hannah would sit by him, that was why he had Louis behind the driver and he was in the middle.

The van came to a stop and Liam slid over and opened the side down.

“Hello ladies.” Louis said in a weird voice. I could almost hear Liam’s panic in his head, though he didn’t show it.

“Right this way.” Niall added as he motioned to the row of seats in front of us.

I expected Hannah to be the first in the van, but a girl with darker hair climbed in first and sat behind Louis. Then Hannah climbed in a sat in the middle seat, before the third girl climbed in. She had bouncy blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. As soon as they were all in, Liam slid the door shut and told the driver he could go.

“Okay,” Liam started as he slid over to the end seat behind Harry. He turned to the girls, “Hannah, I know you know who is who but, this is Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn.” Liam introduced each of us as he went around the van. Harry smiled, Louis winked like an idiot, Niall waved, and I just nodded my head.

“Nice to meet you boys.” Hannah said with a smile on her face. “So I guess it’s my turn. This is Tracey,” she pointed to the dark haired girl on her left, “and Sabrina.” she pointed to the blonde. They waved with giant smiles on their faces. I could tell that they were trying to contain their excitement.

“Thank you for picking us up. I felt like a hooker waiting on a ride.” The blonde in front of me said. I held in my laugher, I had just thought the same thing. I think I’ll get along with this girl pretty well.

“We’re here.” the driver announced from the front. We all looked outside, seeing the studio. That had been one of the fastest car rides of my life, but the most amazing parts was that there were no fans. By some miracle, they hadn’t find out about our recording at this studio yet.

“Alrighty,” Louis pointed for the door, “Let’s go.”

Liam opened the door and Louis practically leapt over him to get out of the van. I shook my head as I waited for the girls to leave before I slid out myself. Liam was the last to climb out of the van. We all just stood around as we all grouped together from the van exit.

“Come on!” Louis exclaimed as he jumped on Harry, almost knocking him down, “Let’s have some fun.”

I shook my head at him and sighed. He was acting like such an idiot, but there wasn’t much that could be done about it. That was Louis for you. I fell to the back of the crowd as we walked in. I noticed Hannah and Liam leading the way as they talked. I could see the happiness in his face since we had picked up the girls. It was kind of mad how much Liam liked Hannah, and they met only four days ago. I looked to the others. Harry and Niall were talking to Sabrina, who was smiling widely. I could tell that she was younger than the other two girls. I watched as the three of them began to laugh about something. Then my eyes wondered to the two individuals that were following close behind them. Tracey and Louis were in a deep conversation, looking from each other to Liam and Hannah. I raised an eyebrow. I didn’t really want to know what was going on, but it was too late. The two of them split and ran around the group at the two. Louis sprung at Liam as Tracey jumped on Hannah. I was ready for the giant tumble, but there wasn’t one. Louis had landed on his feet with an arm around Liam and Hannah had caught Tracey as if she were going to give her a piggy-back ride. Tracey and Louis were laughing loudly as Hannah and Liam both sighed and continued into the building.

“Ay, Zayn!” I looked over to see Harry, Niall, and Sabrina watching me. “Come on. Stop being shy.”

I wasn’t being totally shy, I just wasn’t great with people right after meeting them. And Harry’s words didn’t help my case, so I quickened my pace to catch up.

“Sabrina doesn’t bite.” Niall added as he through an arm around her shoulders. “She’s not half-bad for a fan girl.” Sabrina’s mouth fell open at Niall’s words, before she slapped him in the arm.

“That isn’t funny.” she said before turning away from him.

“Well,” I said, “that’s a first.”

“What?” she asked me innocently.

“That’s the first time a privileged fan has smacked one of us.” I smiled. The guys were right, Sabrina was cool to talk to. She smiled at my words.

“Shall I make it a second time?” she teased, raising a hand at me. I decided to play along a little, so I flinched away from her.

“Oh, please don’t.” I whined in a girly voice. This caused all of us to start laughing uncontrollably. I stopped with the others as we all held our sides and tried to catch our breath.

“Oy! What going on out here?”

I looked over to see Louis sticking his head out of the door. He had his eyebrows raised at us. I was sure we looked like a bunch of idiots. I held up my hand to signal that we would be in a minute.

“Well, hurry up.” He said, “Daddy has order everyone in before we get spotted.”

We all nodded our heads as we began to walk toward the inside. The whole way to our room I wore a huge smile. I could just tell that this was going to be an awesome day.