Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 13 (Tracey's P.O.V.)

Chapter 13 (Tracey’s P.O.V)

“I’ll see you girls later.” I waved as they dropped me off outside my place.

“You sure you don’t want to come tonight?” Sabrina almost begged from the passenger’s seat.

“Sorry,” I said, “I have work in the morning and I want to get some sleep. I’ll come to another one.”

“Okay.” Sabrina sighed as she turned to look out of the front of the car.

“Just be careful.” Hannah said.

I rolled my eyes, “My luck’s a little better than yours, Han.”

“Whatever.” She said as she shifted gears, “See you later.” As she waved, she pulled out into the traffic and was gone.

I turned and walked up the stairs into my apartment building. I checked my mail to see nothing but a few bills. It would be so nice to get mail that wasn’t bills. I sighed as I stuck my key in the door and opened it. I set my bags down before turning on the light.

“Oh boy.” I said as I gazed at my living room. It was a wreck. “I should really clean.” I grumbled as I bumped my door shut with my hip. I really hated to clean, that was why my apartment looked the way it did.

“Well,” I said with a popping sound, “I might as well start with these clothes.” I picked up the bag again before lugging them into my bed room. It took me between five to ten minutes to put all of my clothes away.

“Finally,” I groaned as I flopped on to my bed. I sighed, I loved my bed. It was just so soft and so inviting. As a matter of fact, it was inviting me now and I couldn’t turn it down.

“Cleaning can wait.” I mumbled softly to myself as I began to get comfortable on my bed. That was when my phone started going off. I groaned as I was forced to roll over to pull it from my pocket. I checked the screen, seeing that I had a new text message from an unknown number. I raised an eyebrow, who the hell had gotten my number?

I opened the message to read, Hey Kitty

I glared my phone, who did this freak think he was. Better question, who was this freak? So I asked just that, Who the hell is this?

Did u forget me already?

I stared at my phone in confusion. Who was it that was texting me and calling me kitty? I laid there for a minute before it came to me. Louis?

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

My phone was quickly blown up by exclamation points and smiley faces before there was another message, U didnt forget me!

I could just picture the silly grin on his face as he had texted that message.

R u happy now? I smiled as I answered.

Yes.

Now that all of the matter of who was texting me had been answered, I could move on to my next question that I had to answer.

How did u manage to get my #?

I have special powers that allowed me to magically guess what it was

I rolled my eyes at my screen as I typed, Yea rite and I know One Direction

I was containing my own laughter as I was sure Louis was doing on the other end of the phone. I mean what r the chances of that

I kno rite

I laid on my back in my bed as sighing as I caught my breath. I was kind of happy that Louis had my number. I mean what girl wouldn’t want Louis Tomlinson to have their number? Speaking of which, U didnt answer my question

Yes? I could tell that he was trying to play innocent.

How did u get my #?

Oh, I asked Zayn to ask Sabrina for it.

I smacked my forehead. He had to go through two people to get my number. He could have just asked me for it, we were together not even an hour ago.

Y didnt u just ask me for it?

I didn’t want to seem like a creep.

I rolled my eyes at my screen, And asking 2 people for my # behind my back isnt creeperish?

I waited for his reply. I was curious about what he had to say after that. Sorry, I just thought it wood b weird

Lou, u r weird

I could hear his chuckle in my head as he read the message. It took him moments to reply, Thats beside the point

I just sighed and shook my head at my phone. Y did u search for my # anyway?

:) I have a plan & want ur help

My eyes lit up at the sound of that. Wat kind of plan?

The good kind. U in?

A devilish grin covered my face as I answered him, U kno it.