Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 16 (Sabrina's P.O.V.)

Chapter 16 (Sabrina’s P.O.V.)

I was lying in bed, staring up at my ceiling. It was really late, but I just couldn’t sleep. I just kept reliving the day in my head. This morning I had meet the One Direction and Zayn asked for my number. I couldn’t believe it. I even think Harry was flirting with me as we walked into the studio, but I tried to ignore it. And on top of all of that, we had a great performance tonight. This day couldn’t possibly get any better.

That was when my room was filled with the sound of my phone as my screen came on and lit up my ceiling. I rolled over a grabbed it, seeing a new message. Okay, maybe I had lied because this day just got better.

Hey, Zayn here.

A huge smile came to my face as I replied back, Hey wats up?

I waited eagerly for his reply. I couldn’t believe that I was texting Zayn right now.

Just headed to bed for the nite & wanted 2 know how the show went

It went gr8 :). I answered. My smile had grown larger. I loved how he was actually interested in the show. I figured he wouldn’t care or be fazed by it, but he seemed to be genuinely interested in it.

Thats good :)

So how r u guys seen we last met?

I knew it was a stupid question, but I didn’t want our conversation to end yet. I enjoyed talking with Zayn, and it wasn’t like I was going to go to sleep anytime soon.

Good. Liam talked 2 Hannah as she walked home cuz she was scared

I growled at myself. How had I been so stupid? She had told me about getting attacked on the night that she had met Liam. How could I just let her go home by herself? I felt horrible.

Oh. Is she k?

Yeah. He answered me almost immediately. I sighed. I would have never forgiven myself if something had happened to her because I was too stupid to ask if she wanted me to walk home with her.

So wat u doing?

Lying in bed

Oh did I wake u?

I looked at my phone, I could tell that he was worried that he had woken me. I didn’t want him to feel bad about that. No, havent gone 2 sleep yet

Well u should soon. U had a big day

I laughed to myself softly. I thought I was kind of cute how he was worried about me getting some sleep when he was up just as late as I was. It made me happy.

Dont worry I will. U 2 ok?

I will, dont worry bout that

I chuckled. I had heard that Zayn was a heavy sleeper and could sleep just about anywhere. He reminded me of Tracey in that way. She could sleep anywhere too. I began to yawn. I glared at nothing in particular. Why was I yawning now? I wasn’t tired yet. Then I got to wondering, Did u just yawn?

Yeah…y?

Bcuz I just started yawning :(

I couldn’t believe it. How did I manage to pick up a yawn from through a text message? It had to be some kind of magic.

Oh sorry He quickly apologized.

I answered back, Dont worry about it.

It really wasn’t something that he needed to worry about. If I caught a yawn, I caught a yawn. I didn’t mind as long as it was only one yawn and not a whole line of them. That was when I yawned again. I hated how just talking about yawning made me yawn. I yawned again, cursing myself for of choice topic of thought. This yawn took everything out of me though. I suddenly felt really tired and could hardly hold my eyes open.

Zayn, I think im going 2 get some sleep now

K

Im sorry

I felt as if he thought I was just ditching our conversation and I really didn’t want him to think that. I was really enjoying this talk, even though it seemed pointless.

I understand. I should sleep 2. Good nite Sabrina :)

Good nite Zayn :)

I loved how we both told each a good night with a smiley face. It put a smile on my face as I put my phone back and curled up in my bed. That conversation truly made this day all that much better.