Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 2 (Liam's P.O.V.)

Chapter 2 (Liam’s P.O.V.)

Her name was Hannah. That was all I had learned. Why was I such a failure when it came to girls? I could still see her now, telling me to call her so she knew I had gotten home okay. I could see her long light brown hair flowing down her left shoulder as she looked at me with those caramel colored eyes.

“Ay mate!”

I blinked a few times as I looked over at Louis. “I’m sorry. What did you say?”

He sighed, “Did you hear anything we just said?”

I shook my head no. They all sighed at me as I apologized. I felt an arm land on my shoulders.

“Something must really be on your mind.” Niall said.

Harry leaned forward, “Yeah. What’s up Daddy Direction?”

“Oh it’s nothing.” I mumbled.

Zayn raised an eyebrow, “No. Something is up.”

Louis snapped his fingers. “I’ve got it.” Everyone looked at him. “It something to do with that call you were making before we left.”

They all looked at me. I looked down. This made it obvious.

“Ha!” Louis yelled in triumph. “I was right.”

Niall shook me a little, “Who was it mate?”

“No one.” I mumbled. I smacked myself. It wasn’t no one. I couldn’t get her out of my head.

“Oh, don’t you try that card on us.” Zayn said as he leaned in. “Tell us.”

“Yeah.” Harry chimed in, “You have to tell us.”

I sighed. There was no way I could get out of this.

“Hey!” Niall yelled, “We’re here.”

Well maybe I could get out of it for a little while, thanks to a certain blonde and his stomach. A smile grin appeared on everyone else’s faces as we parked in the Taco Bell parking lot.

We all looked at each other, our smiles growing wider as we all yelled, “Tacos!”

The driver had barely put the van in park before we were all jumping out of the vehicle. A part of me wanted to lecture the boys like I usually did, but I decided that staying quiet would be the best option right now. I stayed in the back of the pack as everyone placed their orders and ran off to get a seat. That left me with the job of getting the food and paying for the meal. I sighed, this was nothing unusual.

“Oy! Liam, what’s taking so long?” Zayn called from somewhere near the back.

I sighed. They were going to blow our cover and really wasn’t up for dealing with the screaming fans right now. “It wouldn’t take so long if you guys hadn’t order the entire menu.” I called back. I could hear their laughter faintly.

I sighed again. I stood there looking at the counter. My mind began to wonder again, images of her playing before my eyes. I shook my head.

‘Liam.’ I thought to myself, ‘What is the matter with you? You just met that girl and she wasn’t even interested in you.’ I continued to tell myself this, but there was something I couldn’t forget. That spark. I know I felt something when we touched. It was so hard to describe. The only word I could think of to describe it was electric, just like a spark.

“Order 364.”

I walked up to the counter, being greeted by three trays of food. It amazed me that the guys thought I could carry this to them.

“This will get them.” I muttered as I grabbed my food and headed toward the table.

They had chosen the corner booth that was all the way in the back. I sat down on the left end, next to Harry.”

“Ay!” Niall exclaimed, “Where’s our food?”

I began unwrapping my burrito. “Up on the counter.”

“What?!” the blonde jumped from his seat across from me and darted for the front.

“Oy! That’s not fair!” Zayn was quick to follow as Louis and Harry slid out behind him. I took a bite out of my burrito as I watched them grabbing their food.

“Okay mister,” Harry said as he stood over me, “Scoot over.” He nudged me with his hip. I sighed, grabbing my food and sliding over to the middle of the booth. Louis slid in on the other side of me with Niall behind him, Zayn sitting on the other side of Harry.

“You didn’t have to get us back like that.” Niall whined. I chuckled at the blonde.

“Get you guys back for what?”

Louis raised an eyebrow at me, “For the ride here.”

Oh, man. I had hoped they would forget that till at least the ride back, but it didn’t seem that it was going to work out like I had planned it would.

“While we’re on that subject,” Harry spoke between chokes, “You never told us who you were on the phone with.”

“Yeah.” Zayn added as Niall nodded his head as he took another bite.

I sighed yet again. I guess I wasn’t going to be able to get out of this.

“It was someone that I met out on my walk tonight.”

“Oh,” Harry said. Louis added, “Was it a good thing or a bad thing?”

I had to think for a minute. “It was a good thing.”

Louis threw a hand up, “I knew it! It’s a girl!”

“What?” Zayn gaped, “Daddy Direction found a girl?”

“Come on guys.” I said, “It’s no big deal.”

“No big deal. No big deal he says.” Louis said, “You didn’t hear a single thing on the way here because you couldn’t get her off your mind.”

“That,” Harry started, “is what you call falling for a girl.”

“I highly doubt that…”

Niall cut me off by pointing at me and waving his hand. We all stopped and waited as the blonde tried to chew all the food in his mouth.

“Wor bruwshing.”

We all looked at each other, eyebrows raised and shrugging our shoulders.

“Niall, empty your mouth first.” Zayn said before I could. We all watched as Niall made funny faces as he tried to chew faster. He held up a finger, signaling one more minute.

“Okay, Niall now speak.” I said as he swallowed the last bit of food.

“I said,” Niall pointed at me, “You were blushing.”

I could feel my face redden. I knew this only made things worse as all the guys began to smile ridiculously huge.

“Oh my god,” Zayn pointed, “You are so red.” He held his stomach as he began to laugh. Slowly, all of the guys began to laugh. I wanted to go hide, but I couldn’t because I was stuck in the middle.

Then the room was filled with screams. The boys immediately stopped laughing, and scanned the room.

“It’s One Direction!” a girl by the drink machine screamed as she pointed at us.

“Oh shit.” Harry mumbled as he grabbed his food. We all followed suit.

“Three.” I said. We all jumped to our feet and darted for the door that was next to our booth. Niall threw open the side door of the van. Zayn flew in, landing in the back seat, Louis landing beside him. Harry flew into the far middle seat as Niall sat down in beside him and threw the door shut. I grabbed the passenger door and jumped into my seat.

“Move!” I practically yelled as the driver threw the van in reverse as a mob of girls came from inside. As they approached the van, he put it in drive and we were off.

We sighed in relief as the building slowly faded from our rear view mirrors.

An Irish accent sounded from behind me. “Hey did anyone think to grab any sauce?”

I shook my head. That’s Nialler for you.

“Ah, really?!” Harry yelled. I turned to look back and see what he was shouting about, but quickly regretted it. I quickly covered my nose with my shirt as everyone began to cough and gag.

“Niall, you don’t need any sauce.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2. I hope you all enjoy. Later, Kiki