Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 3 (Hannah's P.O.V.)

Chapter 3 (Hannah’s P.O.V.)

I walked quickly into the studio. I was running late.

“Hannah.” I heard a familiar voice, “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick.”

A woman with frizzy hair walked toward me. This was our director, Mrs. Loral. It took her only a moment to be beside me.

“You need to get to hair and make-up right away.” She said as she ushered me down the hallway, “The show is going to be starting soon.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll be ready.” I waved to her as I moved ahead. Within moments, I was walking into the dressing room that read Brooks and Grace.

“Hannah!” Someone practically shrieked as I closed the door. “You had me worried. I thought something had happened to you.”

“No,” I replied as I grabbed my robe, “I overslept.”

“Well, that’s good.” Sabrina sighed. She leaned back again, letting her stylist finish working on her blonde hair.

‘Yeah, but last night was a different story.’ I thought. I planned on telling Sabrina, but I was going to wait until after the show. Tonight was opening night. It was important that everyone was in the best state of mind tonight.

“Yeah.” I responded as I took my seat next to her. My stylist came over and began doing my hair as well. In a few moments, we were both having our make-up done. Then there was a knock on our dressing room door.

“Ten minutes till curtain!” Mrs. Loral’s voice rang through the dressing room door before I heard her heels click away.

It took only two more minutes to finish our make-up. Sabrina and I both grabbed our costumes and started changing.

“So how did it go last night?” she asked me as she wiggled her eyebrows. I knew she was talking about my date with Jake yesterday.

I shook my head, “It didn’t go anywhere.”

“Oh,” she stuck her lower lip out. “Finally decided that he wasn’t the one either?”

“No,” I sighed. “I am so sick of going from guy to guy. Can’t I just find the one?”

‘You did.’ I tell myself. ‘You felt that spark last night, and I’m pretty sure he did too.’

I argued with myself, ‘Yeah, but he was the Liam Payne. There is no way he is interested in me.’

“So, are you ready to go break some legs?” Sabrina asked as she turned her back to me so I could zip up her dress.

“Yep.” I pulled her zip up before we both turned and she zipped up my dress.

“Then let’s go do this thing.” She said with a huge grin on her face. I nodded and smiled back as we left our dressing room.

“That is one of the best opening nights we’ve ever had!” Sabrina sung down that hallway, “And that’s saying something for the two of us.”

Sabrina and I had been in drama together in high school. She was two years younger than I was, actually she had just graduated last spring.

I smiled, “Yeah.”

“Oh, I can’t wait for the next show.”

I shook my head with a grin on my face, “Well, you just have to wait two more days.”

“I know!” she exclaimed as opened the door to our dressing room.

“Now,” she started, “I want to know details on last night.” I turned to look at her. She was taking off her costume, not even really looking at me.

“What do you mean?”

“I know you aren’t telling me something, Hannah.” Bri said as she turned to me, “I could tell by how you were spacing out earlier.”

“Well, I actually met someone last night.” I could feel my face redden.

“Oh,” she cooed as she sat in her chair. “Do tell.”

I looked at her, my eyes catching on a picture in her mirror. It was a picture of One Direction. My eyes immediately fell on Liam.

“Well, I was walking to Tracey’s last night because she forgot her bag again, when I got jumped last night.”

“What?!” Sabrina practically screamed. I held up my hands, signaling that there was more. She nodded in response.

“Someone heard me scream for help and came to my rescue.”

“Oh my gosh!” She exclaimed as she got overly excited, “You have a knight in shining armor!”

I chuckled a little as I nodded my head, “Yeah.”

“So did you get his name? His number? What did he look like? Was he cute?”

“Whoa!” I held my hands up.”

“Sorry,” she smiled meekly, “I got excited.”

“I could tell.” I chuckled. “Yes, I got his name and his number. He had short brown hair and brown eyes.”

“Like you!” She immediately smiled at me.

I shook my head, “And yes, he was cute. There are two bonuses too.”

I didn’t continue. I just stopped talking. I knew this would kill her and I loved to mess with her.

“What?!” What did I say?

“What are the bonuses?”

“Are you sure you can handle this?” I asked cheekily.

She nodded her head quickly. I smiled.

“One, he’s British.”

“Oh my gosh!” she practically squealed. “You lucky duck!”

“Now you must contain your squeals and screams as I tell you bonus two.”

“Okay.” She nodded eagerly. “I will.”

I took a deep breath. “He is famous.”

“Really?! Who is he?!”

I took in another breath, “Liam Payne.”

Enter fan-girl screaming here.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here comes chapter 3. I can't wait to get the rest of this story up for you guys. Love to hear from you guys to know what you think about it. Enjoy! Later, Kiki