Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 7 (Hannah's P.O.V.)

The other two were asleep. I knew this would happen, they always end up asleep before the end of the movie. That was why I only did movie night when we all had the next day off. I slid off the couch, turning off the T.V.

I turned back and looked at them and smiled. Sabrina had fallen over on her side, Tracey’s head was laying on Bri’s arm as she leaned her head back on the couch from her spot in the floor. I just shook my head a little as I picked up the popcorn bowls and little pieces from it that had ran away and littered my carpet. I walked in the kitchen, seeing the box of popcorn on the corner not far from the remains of the bags that our popcorn had come from.

‘Tracey.’ I sighed as I moved to clean it all up. It took me only a few minutes to clean everything up, before I moved to my small linen closet. I grabbed to blankets and headed back for my living room. Tracey had slid over on to her right side, opposite of Sabrina. I walked over and covered each of them. I headed to my room, wondering how long it would be until Sabrina woke up and stepped on Trace’s head.

I walked over to my bed and grabbed my pajamas out from underneath my pillow before changing. I sighed before laying on my bed. I looked at my phone, deciding to check my Twitter. I slid my lock and flipped through my phone, opening the app. I had a few mentions, but they were mostly Bri and Trace’s comments from during the movie. I was thankful neither of them had said anything about my encounter with Liam Payne.

Liam. I thought of his call earlier. I shook my head, trying to forget about it. I continued through my mentions, seeing a few from old friends from high school and a few that still keep in touch with. A few of them made me smile.

@HannyChick Missing you girl. We should really hang soon. Us girls need a GNO <3

That was good old Alice. She was one of our friends that were still back home in Ohio. We hadn’t seen her in a while. And as I thought about it, I realized that her birthday was later this month. Maybe, I could see about getting us out to see her. I decided to tweet her back.

@AliCat Hoping that we can have that GNO soon <3

I smiled as I closed the app. Then something on the screen caught my eye. My phone was saying that I had a missed call, that I knew, but it was the icon next to it that caught my attention. I had a voicemail. I sighed before dialing my voicemail and putting in my password.

“You have one unheard message. First unheard message: Um…hey Hannah. It’s Liam. I was just calling to check up on you and see how things were. I guess I’ll have to try again later. See you.”

My room seemed eerily silent as his voice faded away. I regretted ignoring his call earlier. Liam was just a good guy, he just wanted to make sure I was still doing okay after what had happened last night.

‘Maybe I should get ahold of him?’ I wondered for a moment. I finally decided that I should.

Hey, sorry I missed your call.

I laid my phone on my chest as I stared up at my ceiling. It wasn’t very long before my phone went off. I putted it up, seeing it was Liam.

It’s ok. So what up?

I felt happy as I replied, Was just hanging with the girls. Movie night.

I got a response almost immediately, Oh, what movie?

Van Helsing.

I love that movie except I hate the ending.

I looked at his answer for a minute, Why is that?

The guys has the girl but he accidentally kills her. It makes me sad.

Sorry, I hate it 2. I replied, eagerly waiting for his response. I didn’t have to wait long.

But he does get to see her, she kinda tells him she’s alright.

I sighed, Yeah that does kinda help. I thought for a minute before adding another message, Add I thought I was the only person who still used kinda.

Oh no. that is my word

I raise an eyebrow at my phone, oh do u think so?

Yeah I do. In fact I know so.

I laughed a little. This conversation had gotten so silly so fast. Well I have heard nothing of the great Liam Payne owning my kinda.

I smiled as I imagined his reply, but it didn’t pop up. I waited, staring at the screen for his answer. The answer was not the one that I had expected.

u know who I am? Does it bother u?

I was shocked by his response. Was he afraid that knowing who he was would run me off? Wait, was he afraid that I would run off?

It doesn’t bother me. I thought u would be bothered by me

No, Im good as long as u don’t start screaming or handing out my #

I wouldn’t do that to u

Thx. Good to know.

Another smile crept over my face. It was good to know that he didn’t care.

Hey sorry but I need to head to bed. Got to be at studio in the morning.

I understand, I answered. I was a little sad that he had to go, but I understood.

Ok thx, good nite and sweet dreams. Txt u later

I smiled as I answered him back, Good nite to u too. Sweet dreams, later.

I turned off my screen and put my phone to the side. I was smiling like a lunatic. Liam had texted me until this late, before telling me he needed to get some sleep for work in the morning. I felt special. I stopped myself.

‘Don’t get attached. It won’t last.’

I looked at my phone again, before rolling over away from it. That voice was probably right. This wouldn’t last, so I shouldn’t get too attached to Liam. But a part of me wanted to think differently. I couldn’t help but think about that feeling we had together in that alley last night.

‘Just forget it. You’re living in a fantasy.’

I sighed, the voice was probably right. Nothing even worked right for me when it came to guys. Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I am so sorry. I finished this story over a year ago and finished the updates on a different site and forgot about having it here on mibba. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it! Later, Kiki