Status: Completed .... just uploading slowly

Your Touch

Chapter 8 (Hannah's P.O.V.)

Chapter 8 (Hannah’s P.O.V.)

“Hey wake up sleepy head!” a voice rang in my head. I groaned as I shoved my head under my pillow. I didn’t care what time it was, I did not want to get up.

“Get up!” I could recognize the voice now. It was Sabrina.

“Go away.” I groaning.

“But…” Tracey whined. “We were wanting to have a shopping day…”

I really liked the sound of that, but I was liking my bed a little more right now. I mean Liam went to bed around two this morning and I had stayed up for at least another hour.

“Wake up!” Tracey yelled as I felt a new weight on my bed. Then someone was bouncing up and down on my bed. I groaned, throwing my pillow at them. That backfired, because they caught it and threw it right back, hitting me in the face with it. I growled as I kicked out, making contact with the person’s leg.

“Ahhh!” filled my room. I smiled as I heard who I guess was Tracey hit my bedroom floor. “Not fair.”

Laughter filled the air. I peeked out from under my pillow to see Sabrina holding her stomach as she laugh. I rolled my eyes as I covered my head up again. I felt a pair of hands go on my bed as they began to shake me.

“Seriously, Hannah,” they whined. “Get up please.”

I sighed as was shook harder and harder, “Oh my god! Trace get off!”

“No.” I could tell she was using her pouty voice, “Not until you get up.”

I groaned, “What time is it?”

“Seven.” Bri answered.

My eyes widened, “Oh my god!” I kicked at Tracey as I growled. “You have got to be kidding me!”

I was sitting up in my bed now, glaring at them. I looked over my clock, confirming the time. This was so not cool.

“I don’t believe you two! What would possess you to wake me up this early?!” Now don’t get me wrong, I am usually the first one up. It was just those usually the days that I go to sleep before three in the morning.

“We wanted to have a girls’ day on the town.” Sabrina said as she stuck her lower lip out.

“Yeah.” Tracey joined her as they both began to plea in unison, “Pleaseeeee.”

I sighed as I chucked my pillow at the two of them, “Get out so I can get dressed.”

“Yay!” they cheered and high-fived as they left my room.

I half-sighed, half-growled as I forced myself out of my bed. I took a moment to stretch before heading for my closet. I slipped into a pair of black jeans and a black tank top before searching for a shirt for the day. I decided on a gray shirt that said ‘Rock Star’. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair. After an intense staring contest with my mirror, I decided to leave my hair down.

Tracey and Sabrina were waiting for me in the living room. Tracey as stretched out on the floor again. She was wearing her favorite red skinny jeans with a white shirt that said ‘love’. Bri was dressed in ripped capri pants along with a baggy pink shirt that read ‘Follow Your Heart’.

“Are you ready?” Bri asked from her leaning spot on the wall. I nodded.

“So can we go now?” Trace whined.

I rolled my eyes at her, “No. You have to lay there while Sabrina and I go out for the day.”

She stuck her lower lip at me, making a whining sound as she blinked at me. I sighed as I shook my head. I offered an arm to Sabrina. She looped her arm with mine and we walked toward my door, picking up our purses and stuff on the way. We continued until we were outside of my apartment, where we split to each lean on either side of the door. It was only moments later Tracey came bursting through the door.

“What’s the rush?” I said sarcastically.

“Oh fuck you.” she grumbled as she turned away to leave.

I chuckled as I locked the door. I turned and headed off after her and Sabrina.

It didn’t take us long to make it through the crowded streets of LA to get to the mall. What can I say, when a girl wants to shop don’t get in her way. We squeezed our way into the mall, making our way for the map. It never failed. No matter how many times we came to this mall, we always had to look at the map before heading off for the day.

“So shall we hit clothes or shoes first?” Sabrina asked as she inspected the map.

“I don’t care.” Trace replied as she leaned on the map display.

I looked at the map for a moment. My eyes immediately landed on HotTopic and Payless along with a few more places. I really needed to get a new pair of shoes and my make-up supply was running a little low. I didn’t wear it a lot, but with the play in swing I would need it. I also wanted to get some new shirts or something from HotTopic.

‘Spend wisely.’ I told myself, before looking at the others. “Let’s go for shoes first.”

“How did I know you were going to say that?” Tracey asked as I pushed herself upright.

I shrugged my shoulders as Bri added, “I like the sound of that though.”

Tracey looked passed me to her, “I wasn’t saying I didn’t like the idea. I was just saying that I knew she was going to pick shoes first.”

“I know.” my blonde friend sighed. Tracey knew that she understood, she was just messing with her. I smiled at this. They were always messing with each other. Wait, I take that back. They were always trying to mess with me.

In a few minutes, we had managed to make our way into a shoe store. I wasn’t sure which one because I hadn’t been paying attention. All I know is that Sabrina saw shoes and starting dragging me in that direction. I didn’t really mind though.

“Hannah!” I heard Tracey call my name from across the store. “Look at these.” She was eagerly holding up a white converse high top. I walked over to her, seeing the joy on her face. “I could totally write stuff on this!”

I chuckled, “Yeah, and in your signature green sharpie.”

Another smile lit her face, “Oh my god! That is a great idea!”

I smiled. That was Tracey. She was obsessed with white and green. That was one reason why she had her signature green sharpie, she used it on everything that she could. Sabrina and I even called it Tracey green.

“Hey guys.” I turned to see Sabrina heading toward us, a box in hand. “Have you found anything yet?”

“No, I haven’t.” I answered as Tracey almost ran me over.

“Yes!” she exclaimed, “And Hannah had the greatest idea!”

We watched as she practically danced her way to the cashier. I shook my head as Sabrina chuckled. “You must have had some idea.”

“Not really.” I shrugged.

“Well, come on then,” she turned me around, “Why don’t you find you some shoes?”

“Good idea.” I said as I turned and began my search again.

I slowly gazed over the shoes that were on display. I saw many pairs that I like, but they weren’t right. I wanted some shoes that fit me. I sighed after ten minutes. I hadn’t come up with anything. And to be honest, I didn’t think I would from what I was seeing on display.

“Have you still not found anything?”

“No.” I sighed as I looked at Tracey. “I just can’t find anything that is me.”

“It’s okay.” She said as she rested her arm around my shoulders, “We can look some more later.”

“Sounds good.” I nodded.

“You know what does sound good?” Sabrina smirked at us. Trace and I looked at each other and smiled before all three of us spoke in unison.

“Food!” we exclaimed together. We all giggled as we left the store.

“So where shall it be?” I asked as I looped an arm through each of theirs.

“I’m feeling like something simple.” Sabrina said in thought.

“Subway!” Tracey exclaimed as she threw her arm forward. I chuckled at her.

Sabrina bounced a little, “That sounds perfect.”

I had to admit, that did sound perfect right about now. The three of us began to skip through the mall, our arms still locked together. It took less time than I expected for us to get to the Subway that was in the mall. We all got in line and began to order our subs. We all got our usual. Tracey got ham and cheese, Sabrina got spicy Italian, and I got sweet onion chicken teriyaki. As I was paying for my sandwich, I felt my phone go off.

“Thank you,” I told the guy behind the cash register before grabbing my sandwich and heading over to the table the others had already picked out. As I walked over, I pulled out my phone. I had a new text. I slid the lock as I sat down at the table. It was Liam.

Hey, just finished recording. Wat u up to?

I watched as my fingers flew across the letters on my phone, At the mall with the girls

It took only moments for him to reply, Sounds like ur having fun

Yeah.

“Someone sure is happy.” I heard Tracey say. I looked up to see her smirking at me. I looked at Sabrina to see that she was smirking at me too.

“What do you mean?” I asked, a little defensively I might add.

“You have had this grin on your face ever since you’ve been on your phone,” Trace explained. I hadn’t realized that I had been smiling. “Who are you talking to anyway?”

Oh boy. I didn’t know if I should tell them or not. I didn’t want the two of them to go into a screaming fit here. That would end badly if the people around us learned who I was texting and were crazed fans. Oh god.

“Liam…” I muttered softly.

“Oh my god!” Sabrina pointed to me, “You’re blushing!”

I turned my face from her and began to open my sandwich.

“You are!” Tracey added. That didn’t help my situation at all. I took a bite and decided to check my phone. I didn’t want to worry Liam. Wait a minute, what was I saying?

Hey u want to meet up somewhere? And hang out mb?

I stared at my phone in minor disbelief. The Liam Payne was asking me if I wanted to hang out with him. I typed yes, but didn’t send it. Was that the right answer? Should I hang out with him?

“Hannah, what is it?” Sabrina asked. I guess she could see my thinking face.

“He wants to hang out.”

“Ware oo sherious?” Tracey asked through a mouthful of sub. Her eyes had lit up.

“What did you tell him?” Bri asked, trying to sneak-a-peak at my phone.

I looked down at the screen, “I haven’t answered him yet.”

“What?” Tracey looked at me, “Why not?”

“Because,” I started, “I don’t know if I should.”

“Why not?” she questioned me. “A celebrity, a singer that you listen to no less, is asking to hang out with you and you’re having second thoughts. What are you waiting for?”

“Yeah, Han.” Sabrina added as she rested a hand on my shoulder. “Go with him.”

“But what about you guys?”

“Don’t worry about us.” Tracey waved it off. “We can take care of ourselves.”

“Yeah, go on and have fun.” Sabrina said.

“Okay,” I sighed, “Just call me when you’re ready to leave and I’ll come pick you up.” I stood up and grabbed my sandwich. I could save it for later. Who knew, maybe Liam hadn’t eaten yet?

“Gotcha.” They both replied with a smile.

I sighed, shaking my head at them as I walked away. I pulled up my phone and hit the send button, waiting on his response.