Status: This is a gay novel.

Demon Stones

Breely

For the next week, Jarin rode by the rocks every day, hoping to see Kain. Each time, he was disappointed. His final conclusion was that Kain must have been passing through.

One day when Jarin was finishing a sparring session, he noticed Adriel leaning against the practice fence. He was talking to a tall, black haired boy around their age. Jarin saw he was wearing the tall, black boots, white breeches, and black and green uniform of his father’s guard. Jarin figured he must be one of the errand boys for the soldiers. If he was good enough, he would go on to be a guard, himself.

The young man sparring with him backed off and lay down his fighting stick. When Adriel cocked his head to one side, the other young man in the arena bowed to Jarin, and left.

Jarin turned to Adriel, confused. “What was that all about? I’m guessing it was you who got rid of Alec. We were not done with our session,” he glanced at the boy standing next to Adriel, starting to figure out the reason. “You want me to spar with him.” He concluded, frowning at his friend.

“We all know that it’s against regulation for me to spar with the soldiers, and people associated with them.”

Adriel nodded confidently. “Yeah, I never did get why your father set that rule. However, I cleared this with my father. You can ask him, if you would like me to.” He waited for Jarin’s reply before continuing. When he remained quiet, Adriel continued. “Jarin, this is Breely, one of our guards in training. He’s going to spar with you, and...” he spoke more quietly now. “...he would like to get to know you better.” He put emphasis on the last three words, grinning at Jarin.

Jarin glanced at Breely, surprised, then spoke to Adriel quietly. “Okay, you’re good. You’re sticking around, though, right?” he asked nervously.

Adriel snorted quietly. “Of course not, idiot. Have fun.” He smiled, then left, catching up with Alec, who glanced back at Jarin apologetically.

Jarin watched Adriel leave, then bent to pick up the fighting sticks. Looking at Breely, he motioned for him to come into the arena.

“Hi, I’m Jarin,” he held out his hand, which Breely took gently. The other boy’s hand was warm.

“I’m Breely, one of your soldier interns, or errand boy, if you would rather,” Breely smiled, catching Jarin’s eye.

Jarin grinned. “It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he paused, annoyed at how nervous he was. He did not know what to say, so he looked at the other boy. “You don’t need to be so careful around me. You may speak freely, if you like.”

Breely laughed quietly. “Alright, then. Are you finished sparring, or would you like to continue?” His dark blue eyes were dancing. He seemed to be a very happy person.

Jarin smiled again. “I’m sure you must be more used to the sword than fighting sticks,” he said, mentally kicking himself for sounding so vulgar. “They are more fun.”

Breely smiled. “That sounds fun.” He waited for Jarin to select one of the swords, then took one for himself. Settling back in a stance, he waited for Jarin to advance. Once he did, they started their session.

The two of them sparred until it started to get dark, then gathered the fighting sticks and swords. Jarin watched Breely as he was picking up the weapons, admiring his well muscled frame with a familiar hunger he had not felt since the day at the rocks.

“I can help you put those away, if you would like me to,” Jarin unconsciously licked his lips.

Breely smiled at him. “Okay,” he said handing Jarin the weapons he had used, and they started off toward the barracks. There was a shed beside the main barracks, where the spare weapons were stored. The area was quiet, with only a few guards walking around, preparing for their night shifts.

Breely pushed the door to the shed open, letting Jarin go in first. The building was dimly lit, with just enough light to see where the weapons were supposed to go. Jarin helped the black haired boy put away the weapons, then turned to Breely, his eyes serious.

“You didn’t come out here only to spar with me, did you?” He looked up at Breely. “I don’t have anywhere to be for a while.” He was feeling very bold, as was evident by the pressure in his breeches. He was trembling slightly already.

Breely met Jarin’s eyes, then glanced briefly over the other boy’s body. “It’s whatever you want to interpret it to be. I won’t rush you, though I have been watching you for many years. This is not just because of Adriel.”

Jarin nodded, running his hand down the side of Breely’s face gently. “Okay. I will admit I am not very accustomed to this, but...”

“That’s okay. Like I said, whatever you want is yours,” Breely’s voice was now low and husky with passion. He kissed Jarin lightly on the neck. At that, the auburn haired boy backed up to the only free wall, motioning for Breely to follow him. Breely kissed Jarin lightly on the lips, letting him set the pace. When Jarin invited, he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue slightly into Jarin’s mouth. Jarin followed by sucking it inside, and sliding one of his hands behind Breely’s head. He ran his free hand down Breely’s side, where the other boy caught it with a groan, guiding to the front of his breeches. Jarin paused at Breely’s cock, but was encouraged to continue by the older boy grinding his body against him, touching Jarin’s own hard cock with his own. When Jarin gave a low moan, Breely moved his mouth back down to his neck, sucking there while Jarin explored his body. Jarin let go when he felt the member pulsing, but Breely smiled against his neck.

“It’s okay. Just relax and enjoy,” Breely caught his eye before thrusting against him gently, allowing Jarin to get the feel of the movement. When Jarin began moving with him, Breely increased the force, thrusting harder. Jarin tried to follow him, but gasped suddenly, then cried out as he released at the same time as Breely, who found Jarin’s mouth again, kissing him fiercely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Contains adult content...18+.