Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Aged

"Again!" He ordered.

Summer proceeded to kick the punching bag. Three weeks had passed since the incident. She was healthier and all of her limbs were now intact. Ever since she had healed, Leon and Summer have been training nonstop in their new hideout: the abandoned gym warehouse. Leon wouldn't tell Summer where it was as they had ventured to after her speedy recovery and why they needed to hijack a car in order to do so. They had to get ready for the battle they were going to face against Arthur and his clan.

"Come on. You think Arthur is going to be afraid of these attacks? Don't be afraid to put a little effort into it. Don't you want to return the favor to him after what he had done to your brother?" Leon, now portrayed within a trainer's body, was watching Summer's movements carefully. He knew exactly what would make her upset enough to push her to her limits.

At this, Summer's body filled with rage. She relentlessly attacked the punching bag with one last blow. The power she transmitted was able to knock the bag off of its hinges, making it lay lifelessly on the floor in front of her.

"Excellent" Leon clapped slowly as he closed the space between them. Summer struggled to catch her breath as he moved in closer to her.

It had been a month pass since she met Leon. Who would have thought that Leon would become someone (or something) that she cared for dearly? He possessed charisma and did anything that he could to make sure Summer was ready for the first, and possibly last, fight of her life. It was the thought of losing that was able to sike Summer out. They knew that Arthur was going to be armed, one way or another. No one could be trusted anymore.

"Are you ready for another round?" Leon brushed the dust off of his gloves.

"Don't you believe in breaks?" Summer sat down on a bench in the corner of the room, inspecting her limbs.

"Not at a time like this! You have a battle ahead of you and you're barely ready for it. You will die at this rate and I can not allow that to happen." Leon peered out a foggy window, keeping watch of the grounds surrounding the building. He didn't think that Arthur and his clan would be able to find them here as his scent isn't present when he is in a human form.

"But I'm hungry." Summer whined.

Leon was hesitant at the decision he was about to make. But she was right. They were both hungry. They haven't ate in a few days as the supplies he had gathered before their trip had grew scarce. He sighed and placed the gloves next to Summer.

"Fine, I'll go to fetch us some food. Do not leave this place." He proceeded to the doorway and turned "I mean it."

Summer nodded and when he shut the door behind him, she huffed out a breath. What was she to do now? Summer was tired of training and her violin was left at the Moonlight Sanctuary. Luckily Summer had another hobby that she was also good at. She began to sing to herself. It was a song called "Memories" by her favorite band, the Crucifixions.

I watched as you
walked away from
the scene of the crime


"so badly,
I just wanted to
come back and say goodbye
"

There was a rush of goosebumps that invaded her skin. It couldn't be. That voice was so familiar but it just wasn't possible. Summer stared at him and hoped it was all a dream.

"Grayson?" Summer stepped closer to him and touched his face. It was her brother in the flesh, all aged and anew.
♠ ♠ ♠
aim for your sweet spot

sorry for the slow updates!