Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Strong

"Grayson, you and Arthur shouldn't go out there!"

"Oh stop being a baby! We're not going to get hurt."

"But-"

With a shove, Summer was on the floor. Her knee was scraped, tears forming in her eyes. But Grayson and Arthur were already out the door.

Summer began to cry when her mother shower up next to her.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Her mother rubbed her back to soothe her. "Do you want a band-aid?"

Summer nodded her head to that, making her mother jump back up on her feet. When she returned with the band-aid, the sight made her gasp. That was when they discovered that Summer's flesh was not normal.

But that was also the day that they were reminded how normal Grayson actually was.


------


"You know it's not fair, right?" Grayson shifted away from Summer. He stared out the window just as Leon had done moments ago.

"But how?"

"Let's just say I had a little help from my friends," He smirked at this. "They were willing to make me a deal."

"A deal? With what?" Summer eyed him carefully. It was the brother she had always known. Yet something was off about him and she just couldn't figure out why she felt this way.

"They told me they would give me my soul back if I was able to give them you."

Summer froze, "Me? Grayson, you can't do that!" She shouted. He stepped closer to her, easing his way into her space.

He began to mock her, taking hold of her chin. "But don't you want your poor ol' brother to live again? After everything I have ever done for you?"

She struggled away from his grip, trying not to look him in the eye.

"Oh that's right, I forgot how selfish Summer is. She's allowed her brother to die right before her eyes-"

"You know that's a lie!"

"Is it? You let me die Summer! There was still time to save me!" His hands clasped around her throat, strangling her.

Then she saw the real Grayson. The silver eyes, the blonde hair hanging off his shoulders. The one from her nightmares. He was the reason Grayson had died. His eyes glinted when he stared at her. This was his whole plan; to lure her in and kill her.

"Don't worry, this will only hurt for a second."
♠ ♠ ♠
feel your body closing, I can rip it open