Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Frail

Summer gasped for air but Arthur's grip was too strong. Her vision started to blur, her limbs becoming weak. Summer was slowly losing consciousness. This is the end she thought. After all of her training and the abuse she had to endure throughout the past month was leading up to this month.

Luckily, Summer saw an opportunity; one that would allow for an escape. There was a rumbling sound coming from outside, leading to Arthur's distracted behavior. This allowed Summer to knee him in the groin. Just because they were beasts did not mean that they weren't able to feel a human's pain.

Then Arthur groaned in pain, dropping to his knees. Surprised at what she had done, Summer was frozen in place. But she knew that if she didn't take advantage of this moment, Arthur would catch up with her and attempt to murder her again.

The door slammed open then, revealing Leon who was short of breath. He knew - he knew that Arthur was here.

"You son of a bitch!" Leon charged at Arthur, kicking him straight in his ribcage.

"Leon, we have to leave!" Summer yanked on Leon's arm. She felt his veins pulsing as she held on. Out of anger, Leon had pushed her away, continuing his beating on Arthur.

Summer landed on the floor, staring up at Leon. She was in shock but knew that this was due to the rage he was feeling inside. "Leon..."

While in the middle of punching Arthur in the face, Summer's voice had gotten through to him. It caused him to gain back his self control. His eyes widened when he turned around, seeing what he had done to her "Summer...I..."

She shook her head, "We have to leave if you want me to live."

He nodded and took her hand, dragging her out of the abandoned building. Arthur's reinforcements were already showing up, all in human forms. There were too many to avoid, leaving Summer and Leon with no other option. They had to fight.

"Are you ready?" Leon asked her.

Summer nodded as one of the beasts was heading starts towards her, ready to take her flesh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sure I'll be the death of me