Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Flawed

The training had come in handy. Summer was able to fend off several of the beasts by herself. Even Leon seemed to be impressed with her strength when he saw her at work.

"Watch out, you have more approaching from ahead." Leon shouted as he fought off his own share of beasts.

Summer was ready to attack as others were approaching quickly. She started with a roundhouse kick to one, leaving them laid out on the ground. Next, she swung at a female beast who was equally skilled. Her punches hurt, but not enough for Summer to falter.

"You think I am going to give up so easily?" The girl smirked. Her face captured you as one eye was blue and the opposite gold.

"I think the question should be how long is it going to take for me to beat your ass." Summer lifted her leg in the air to kick the beast in the face, but was hindered by the girl wrapping her hands around Summer's leg. The grip was tight, just like Arthur's had been around her neck.

"You-"

"Lilly Brown. A 17 year old high school student who also had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Sorry." She shrugged as she threw Summer into a tree stump.

"Summer!" Leon tried to free himself to get to her aid, but the beasts kept appearing out of the shadows.

"God that hurt." Summer flinched as she gained her composure. The other beasts who decided to lurk took their opportunity now to surround her.

Lilly Brown's body appeared again. She laughed and stomped her foot on Summer's hand, forcing her to let out a deadly scream, "Give it up girlie. We have you surrounded."

Summer was too weak to fight off all of these beasts. Her foot was aching in pain, sprained most likely from the throw. Her flesh was injured and unfortunately wasn't healing as fast as she would have hoped.

"Move out of the way."

She gasped when she heard that voice. But how? It had only been a couple of minutes right? How could he have gained his composure so quickly after a beating like that?

He cradled his side with his arm, slightly laughing as he lurched forward. "You think this is funny, don't you?"

"But it suits you so well," Summer snarled.

He growled and with all of his might, he kicked her across the face. Summer's body tumbled over, her face sticking to the wet grass. Summer's eyes were completely open, but her vision was caving in.

The act had made Arthur wince in pain, "we could have done this the easy way. We didn't need to bring my boys in play. But somebody just had to run away didn't they?"

She could hardly see his face as her eyes began to swell.

"Bring him over here!" Arthur ordered.

There was Leon's voice, protesting and fighting off Arthur's minions. Soon, there was the sound of feet dragging closer, letting Summer know that Leon had lost the fight. Arthur let out a burst of laughter now.

"You two are pathetic, you know that?"

"Leave her alone Arthur! She doesn't have what you want!" Leon shouted.

"Liar!" He was the wolf that Summer had encountered that morning in the woods. The red and silver coating. "Hold him back!"

There was rustling included with some high pitched howls.

"Leon..." Summer whispered.

Arthur mocked her, "Oh it's okay sweetie. He's still here for you. He'll save you."

Next there was a short yelp. Summer soon felt a warm, sticky substance underneath her fingertips. It was at that moment that Summer's body had finally healed itself. Her vision returned to her to show the scene of Leon's body. The beast was now crucified to a tree with an additional wooden plank stretch horizontally. But they didn't even let him die a slow death. Looking at Arthur she noticed that his fingernails had grew into large talons, blood dripping off his fingertips. Leon was sliced in half.

"Oops, looks like Prince Charming is taking a long nap."
♠ ♠ ♠
pick up the bones along the way