Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Dark

His lips curled up when he appeared from the vast woods. Summer scrunched up her tiny eyes to see.

He emerged as a tall man, having to be over six foot. His black hair was short and showed the formation of little curls spiraling from his roots. The Bambi eyes he possessed enthralled her. Summer tilted her head to the side with curiosity and walked towards him. He dressed like a simple, young man would: a t-shirt, pair of jeans and some dirty sneakers from his hikes in these woods. Summer watched him carefully as the palm of his dark skinned hand was placed lightly on her face.

He forced her to stare at him. The quietest noise, similar to a sigh, escaped his lips. He knew he drew her in. He saw that she was under his spell. His smooth hand glided across her face and firmly held of her chin. In one quick motion, he jerked her head up and felt the bare flesh on her neck.

Summer shook as the adrenaline began to rush throughout her body, “what are you doing mister?”

“I am putting you out of your misery.” His voice was all it took to lull Summer of her worries.

“Before you do, could I know your name?”

He let out a small laugh, “Leon.”

Leon pulled his head down into the nook of Summer’s neck. Summer’s mouth released a short gasp as Leon made her feel whole again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only the beginning.