Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Real

It was winter. The outside was covered in the frost from the passing overnight storm. Her alarm rang and she groggily shut it off. After jumping out of bed, Summer rushed downstairs to make herself some black coffee. While doing so, she tried to remember what happened last night in her dreams. It felt so realistic that when she thought about it, about him, that a chill rushed up her spine.

Then Summer began to think about her life here. What do the suburbs of Harrisburg have to offer her? The only thing she could find appealing here was the wilderness. She walked into the woods to get away from the fights between her parents and the torment from the others at school. It was her saving grace. The only place she truly felt whole.

After having her morning coffee and sneaking out the door to avoid the badgering from her parents, she ran to her place of solace. She passed the trees that sung to her on the daily route. The ground she walked on was starting to develop patches of ice. She carefully stepped her way farther into the woods, where no one would follow her.

She called this spot "The Moonlight Sanctuary". No matter the season or the weather, the moons shine beamed down here. It was the deepest part of the woods, one where others wouldn't dare to trek to. She walked past the marshes to reach her tent. Sometimes, she would spend several nights out here. From her tent, she took out her violin and began to create a symphony.

As she was on her last note, she heard a rustling approaching. She froze and immediately dropped the violin to the ground. She scrambled to get into her shelter. No one was supposed to know that she was out here. No one was supposed to find her. She peeked through the mouth of her tent to see who it was.

But all she saw was fur. Black fur and canine teeth. A dog? But what was a dog doing out in the woods? She continued to stay silent until she thought the coast was clear. Unzipping the tent fully, she poked her head out. But the coast wasn't as clear at all.

It stared at her with such intensity. Her baby blue eyes widen with fear. This wasn't what she had in mind when she wanted to get away. And this beast wasn't who she expecting to see on the other side of the thin fabric.
♠ ♠ ♠
the surprises are endless.