Status: thank you for defiling me // completed.

Flesh

Fake

She internally panicked. What was this beast going to do to her? Was it going to attack? The beast began to mimic her every movement. She looked for a sign of nearby safety. A flare, fireworks, anything. She just wanted this thing to stop staring her in the face.

“I’m-I’m warning you,” Her hands shook as she grabbed for the violin bow. “I’ll attack.”

And I’ll attack back.

She jumped back and immediately began to dig herself into her tent. The beast just talked! It’s an animal. Was she starting to hear things? She must have still been reeling from last night’s sleep.

“Who’s there!” She yelled out, completely ignoring that the beast was still standing firmly in front of her camp.

It wasn’t an illusion.

“I think I’m losing my mind.” Summer lightly laughed to herself. She gathered her legs into a fetal position.

Listen to me, you must get out of here.

Summer stared at it questionably. She pinched herself slightly to make sure that she was awake. Oh yes, she was.

She hesitated to ask it why.

It’s not safe here. They will kill you.

“Who is they?” Summer became less tense of the beast’s presence. But she could not tell if he was either a friend or a foe.

They have been spying on you since the beginning of time. You have something they want.

Summer was baffled as to why someone would want to come after her. She had nothing special to offer anyone.

“What do they want from me?”

Your flesh.
♠ ♠ ♠
say it to me.